Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency requires small spaces for discussion  (Read 684 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

I think that you made a good point wherein small discussion that concerns cryptocurrency could be a good start to open with friends and peers. This small discussion within the group could open door for opportunity for some of your peers to get involved with the cryptocurrency technology and might consider doing investment as well. But before they would consider doing investment, they should perhaps learn more knowledge. Knowledge is an important key to  become successful with your investment goal.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

Based on personal experience, I was stupid about crypto but crypto made me curious and made me want to learn about crypto.

I tried to find discussion groups about crypto in my country but it was difficult to find them. I try to create myself with friends who like technology and we learn together about crypto. That keeps our knowledge growing when opening a small space for discussion with your friends.

What do you think, is a small space for discussion needed?

actually there are still discussions about cryptocurrency and indeed only a few, many of which are discussions of certain coin groups. because of the discussion about crypto and blockchain, the scope is too large. although there really is, maybe the discussion is only temporary, and the rest is the story of each member and their own opinion

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Based on personal experience, I was stupid about crypto but crypto made me curious and made me want to learn about crypto.

I tried to find discussion groups about crypto in my country but it was difficult to find them. I try to create myself with friends who like technology and we learn together about crypto. That keeps our knowledge growing when opening a small space for discussion with your friends.

Well, personally I think small space for cryptocurrency discussion is not needed for a reason that every individuals have their own capacity and style in learning something foreign to them. Most of us preffered to know cryptocurrency in their own way because in that you can be more knowledgeable about it and know all the small detaila of it but ofcourse small space discussion can somehow be a help.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:35:15 AM

here, in bitcoin forum there are board named cryptocurrencies and altcoin, you can try to join in the board to discuss altcoin or you can try to join in the trading board to discuss all about trading and techniques.

VivianJacob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

Anyone in any parts of the world can exchange wit each other to share  knowledge and experience thanks to Internet. They are groups or forum for us to discuss more and improve understanding
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

I also want to admit that I know bitcoin and also look forward to a small space to discuss the need or need to know minimum. But currently, I'm still using bitcointalk.org to learn more about them.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

as long as the government has not given its people permission to access the cryptocurrency freely, it is very difficult to find a large community that aims to study cryptocurrency
education about this technology is actually very important, considering the new blockchain technology can be used as a project for young people who are eager to provide their best solutions to problems that often arise in the public

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

because some in the crypto world there are so many people to make burglaries like the hacher which is rampant for a btc collection that is very expensive.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

I think there are plenty of meetups all over the world for blockchain and Bitcoin in general. Even her eon a small Island I found a place where do they a meetup for crypto once a week, it's in another city but it has a weekly session. I think if you look for blockchain or crypto meetings on google you can easily find one local to you. I do hope you find one NEAR to you so you can join in the conversations and help educate others about crypto along the way. We need more and more meetup areas where people can share and grow this knowledge about this niche.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

I think if you want to find some knowledge and discussion with friends now many telegram groups  are available and they are very active participating in many of crypto discussion while in our country many Face book groups are doing well job they describe many ICO and they give expert opinions for KYC and other terms and conditions, It is good to discuss crypto with friends and relatives for now.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

A small space to dicuss about the crypto is a good idea and it is beneficial. But, you should be cautious as a lot of governments are still against the cryptocurrency. Disscussion is good, but getting punished by the givernment will not.
Discussion is always good, Discussion can be kept in private and government can't ban discussions no matter what they are about.
bots1 (OP)

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

I think there are plenty of meetups all over the world for blockchain and Bitcoin in general. Even her eon a small Island I found a place where do they a meetup for crypto once a week, it's in another city but it has a weekly session. I think if you look for blockchain or crypto meetings on google you can easily find one local to you. I do hope you find one NEAR to you so you can join in the conversations and help educate others about crypto along the way. We need more and more meetup areas where people can share and grow this knowledge about this niche.
That's right, I think when a lot of small space that talks about crypto will grow a lot of communities, another positive side is that people know the real benefits of crypto for human life and its easy use for everyone.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Araewien

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

The more the merrier applies in this case. The world of Cryptocurrency is massive and it requires inputs from all related individuals. A small group will only restrict the flow of information.
Niresean

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

I think this kind of small discussions are good for cryptocurrency. It will be able to make people more knowledgable about the topic and spread the words about it, which will help in gaining popularity.
Taylia

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

There is nothing wrong in creating a small group to discuss about crypto. But it depends on the local government whether it's a hostile environment or not.
Wicomas

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

Although this primarily seems a good idea but im not sure what kind of community you want to build. Whether it's a physical or a virtual one, it needs different type of approach. Then your country plays a big role on it. Also the goal of the group should be addressed beforehand and thus planning should be laid out accordingly.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

Yes, if you are a new investor, I think you should not invest alone. You need to consult many people. For me, I join the courses on the wep pages to gain knowledge and capture the market to make a profit.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

if you visit at least one conference on blockchain technologies, you will get a lot of acquaintances and information about where different collections of people of interest are held
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: