Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when my account is red tagged by DT?  (Read 279 times)
ayylmao42000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:40:18 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 01:52:04 PM by ayylmao42000

What happens when my account is red tagged by DT? And what DT mean? Or who is DT?
I have seen several accounts can't post or PM in 7 days, don't know what made these accounts so? Is it because of red trust? And who can do it?
Sorry I just a newbie. It's just a little question for me to join this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

Then your account is red tagged for something you have done maybe that dosnt fit to the forum or you scammed a user or else things , if there is a reference link you can look why !  

DT = Default Trust

Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

DT simply means Default trust...
And when you get red tagged its simply a warning to other users or enthusiast who may want to engage in any sort of business with you to be careful as you're definitely not to be trusted(Trade with caution)
ayylmao42000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

Then your account is red tagged for something you have done maybe that dosnt fit to the forum or you scammed a user or else things , if there is a reference link you can look why !  

DT = Default Trust

And when you get red tagged its simply a warning to other users or enthusiast who may want to engage in any sort of business with you to be careful as you're definitely not to be trusted(Trade with caution)

I have seen several accounts can't post or PM in 7 days, don't know what made these accounts so? Is it because of red trust? And who can do it?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

DT = Default Trust

Mostly because of people breaking the rules in general.

Who can do it? Mods and admins.

Topic: Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:27:43 PM
Merited by SFR10 (2), DdmrDdmr (2)

What happens when my account is red tagged by DT? And what DT mean? Or who is DT?

Default trust is a group of people that are set by default to have their feedback viewed with more priority, their feedback contribute to the green/red numerical scores that you are talking about. People are free to edit their trust settings, but the majority of people have left their settings at default. These members can leave feedback for other members, and it is more visible than those who aren't on default trust. If you are tagged with negative trust, it will become more difficult to do business here. If you want to continue doing business, you'll have to be sure that the other party doesn't need to trust you for a transaction to work, ie use escrow or another method that mitigates risk. The original Default Trust members were picked by Theymos. Those people picked more people that they trust, and those people picked more people, etc, to create a web of people that have feedback that is shown by "Default".

If you can't post or PM for 7 days, that means you've been banned by a moderator, it doesn't have anything to do with trust. Trust is not moderated. You did however admit to ban evasion which is also against the forum rules, and I'd highly advise against it if you don't want your ban to become permanent. Bans are not limited to a single account, they are directed to the user of that account. If one of your accounts is banned for 7 days, all of your accounts are banned for 7 days, and by continuing to post, you risk having that ban become permanent.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

If you don't want to have a RED DT(default Trust) better don't engaged your self in scam say no to violation of rules and also contribute to good development and organisations of the forum.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

And what DT mean? Or who is DT?

DT stands for default trust. We do have DT 1 and DT 2 members from which if you get a red tag, it will be shown by default.

DT 1 members are trusted members by Default Trust and DT 2 members are trusted by DT 1 members. So, if User A and B are DT 1 member, and they add you on their trust network, you will be DT 2 member too.

You can also add your own trust member. Go to trust page and click on trust setting and add persons whom you do believe.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

Wondering how you've seen it those several accounts can't post or PM. Seems it's yours and not somebody's account.

Well I guess you should be thankful after all, your account was just banned for 7 days and not permanent ban.
Hopefully by now you're reading the forum rules so this won't happen again or it will be worst next time.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: