Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Siri for cryptocurrency world. Will this technology be useful to us?  (Read 250 times)
anatolij.shishkin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

Good afternoon friends. I discovered one internet project and would like to know your opinion.

The project creates Ai with voice control for the cryptocurrency world. Let's just say crypto Siri.
The project should provide analysis on ICO, analysis on cryptocurrency exchanges and much more.

1. How do you think AI can help us look for quality projects without a scam?
2. Will bounty hunters make it easier to analyze projects?
3. If analogs of Ai in the cryptocurrency world?
4. Do we need our own Siri for a cryptocurrency community?

If someone is interested in a project called AiBB.

oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

AI is also an artificial intelligence technology that can be designed as well as possible to analyze many things, but that does not guarantee to detect a scam project
of course it helps a little bounty hunters to better analyze a bounty, but it will not help to speed up delays in payment delays from less responsible teams
if you are able to create your own AI for the cryptocurrency community, it's not a bad idea, but it's not an easy thing

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
anatolij.shishkin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

This is not my project, he was very interested in me. Smiley

Yes, and for investors the tool will be very useful.

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

Of course, this would be very cool because today there is no such thing, but I think that this will help you make the right choice or invest and choose projects for investment, because you will have to spend a lot of time on it, and here such a tool can help.
Isai Arnold

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:24:33 AM

An AI will be helpful but there some risks too. There is no guarantee that the AI will be able detect a SCAM or he will be able to analyse the situation of the market accurately. In that case, it will lead the user to face a lot of losse, which will be a catastrophic thing for that user in this crypto market.
Allie Weiss

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

AI is a relatively new technology. It is a good idea to involve AI with cryptocurrency but there might be some possible threats. Lets give the developers more time to fully understand AI befor doing anything rash.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

So, that project is going to be inspired by Apple's siri?

I've got questions on it. Okay its an Ai but what's going to be basis of it with its analysis through these ICOs? Forget about the bounty hunters about this type of project, focus with what's the project is all about. Ai's going to play an important role in the future so this can be one of a hell amazing project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
anatolij.shishkin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

livingfree thanks for your expert opinion.

I am also inspired by the stunning ideas of the project. Sincerely I hope that the project will be released. If I'm not mistaken on the project website, you can sign up for a beta test, and play with Ai. I hope I discovered something new for you.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

I just don't see why it has to be on the blockchain though.
How does a voice controlled trading assistant benefit from being on the blockchain? Could someone give me a couple of reasons why it would benefit from that?

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

I've known this project for a few weeks, in my opinion the Ai feature combined with Blockchain technology can make it easier for a trader or investor to analyze a good ico or coin project, there are many interesting features in the Aibb project, a feature that I really like about this project is (Ai Trading Assistant)
anatolij.shishkin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

I just don't see why it has to be on the blockchain though.
How does a voice controlled trading assistant benefit from being on the blockchain? Could someone give me a couple of reasons why it would benefit from that?

Voice control, I think this is just for ease of use. Benefit I think should bring AI. Ai which will analyze more than 20 exchanges and show the most favorable rates of cryptocurrency. To give an analysis of the project. And since this App you can always be aware of events.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

true artificial intelligence that works flawlessly is a great thing and can be very useful in any field but the problem is that these days people call a lot of things "AI" that are not actually AI but only a simple computer program that is only sometimes well written.
in which case it is not going to do anything. it is another hype mostly hype created to pump that project's token up before they can dump it and get out.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Answer : it doesn't seem to help much.

answer :  no, because currently maybe bounty hunters are often fooled by scam projects. it's hard to trust bouty hunters to analyze. because on average they only see how hype the project is. there is no in-depth analysis with the project.

3. Do we need our own Siri for a cryptocurrency community?
Answer : for now it may not be too needy because it is difficult to really believe the analysis that was passed from Ai.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
anatolij.shishkin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Red-Apple / sulis sudibyo

In part, I agree with you. Well, while I believe that this is a worthwhile project. Yes, of course not who does not know what the Ai will be operating at the completion of projects.

Also, there are other functions for APP say for traders.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

While AI at the moment is constantly advancing, they are absolutely awful at predicting "soft facts" which are the real core of any projects. They can provide some automated validation of some facts, that´s all.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

I do not use siri in my iphone at all, so probably I don't need crypto siri. How this AI can work? how can it  analyze something  or help avoid scam? I spent all my day in cypto and even me got scammed sometimes.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

AI is also an artificial intelligence technology that can be designed as well as possible to analyze many things. If you're able to create your own AI for the cryptocurrency community, it's not a bad idea.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

An AI will be helpful but there some risks too. There is no guarantee that the AI will be able detect a SCAM or he will be able to analyse the situation of the market accurately. In that case, it will lead the user to face a lot of losse, which will be a catastrophic thing for that user in this crypto market.

Not only that for the AI to properly detect such scenarios properly they would it would need extensive research and funds that only big time companies such as microsoft or apple have. Even though by the day AI is progressing it is still not in a level where it is comparable to a human intelligence and an AI that can have that free though are still long ways to go in science research. 
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

Good afternoon friends. I discovered one internet project and would like to know your opinion.

The project creates Ai with voice control for the cryptocurrency world. Let's just say crypto Siri.
The project should provide analysis on ICO, analysis on cryptocurrency exchanges and much more.

3. If analogs of Ai in the cryptocurrency world?
4. Do we need our own Siri for a cryptocurrency community?

If someone is interested in a project called AiBB.
1. AI will help a little to choose the right projects, but only in some cases. The bot can be easily deceived, because it works according to the algorithm.
2. I do not think that much help. I will not stop analyzing the campaign bounty myself.
3. I have not met such.
4. I think it is necessary. Much easier for all of us work.

Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

AI will bring itself closer to solving its ultimate purpose of creating a more balanced society and economy by revealing the truth. That being used to decipher between crypto scams or fake news is inevitable, and for the first time in human history, people will be able to make digital buying decisions with confidence, one barrier to universal acceptance of digital anything. (crypto or online shopping).

Facebook is supposedly planning to implement this for themselves.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-23/ai-part-of-the-answer-to-fake-news-facebook-scientist-says
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: