Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is the best alternative to Ethereum?  (Read 235 times)
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

Ethereum is holding a very strong 2nd position, but eventually, in the long term something will overtake it as a better blockchain protocol. What do you think it is going to be and why?
Maybe we need to try to invest on another coins that have good potential in the future. Aside from ETH I really want to buy for neon and xrp for this is very strong coins and have active community. There are still lots of coins to buy only the capital is  the problem for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:33:39 AM

Eos and Neo, I think both of these coints are good and strong, can be an alternative to ethereum, but until now I think ethereum remains the best altcoint, followed by eos and neo which are worth considering

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:35:24 AM

Ethereum is holding a very strong 2nd position, but eventually, in the long term something will overtake it as a better blockchain protocol. What do you think it is going to be and why?

I think the next blockchain protocol that might overtake ethereum blockchain is EOS blockchain, the reason is that EOS blockchain is more scalable and more secured than the Ethereum blockchain. EOS is the latest blockchain technology in the cryptocurrency sphere.

HOMT

Powered by,
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:00:22 AM

I think the next blockchain protocol that might overtake ethereum blockchain is EOS blockchain, the reason is that EOS blockchain is more scalable and more secured than the Ethereum blockchain. EOS is the latest blockchain technology in the cryptocurrency sphere.
I think that is perfectly suited to be the alternative coins Ethereum is IOTA. I do a lot of talking about the coin which indeed became the mainstay Altcoin me in every development and results for the benefit of any of the coins I earn.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

the reason is that EOS blockchain is more scalable and more secured than the Ethereum blockchain. EOS is the latest blockchain technology in the cryptocurrency sphere.

EOS is more secured? Don't make me laugh. You've really not been paying attention:

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/eos-startup-uses-backdoor-to-access-user-wallets/
https://bitsonline.com/collusion-allegations-eos-chinese-bps/
https://www.ccn.com/two-eos-gambling-platforms-fall-prey-to-260000-hack/
https://theblockchainland.com/2018/09/19/fake-eos-used-to-steal-58000-on-newdex-decentralized-exchange/
https://blockmanity.com/news/eos-gambling-dapp-eosbets-hacked-338k-stolen/

Your best bet right now, if you are holding any bags of this trash coin, is to sell ASAP while there are still bigger idiots wanting to buy it. EOS is a corrupt, centralized scam.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

I don't think there are any coins on the market that can replace Ethereum. We have seen many projects, such as EOS, ADA and NEO, which all say they have to go beyond Ethereum, but we still don't see which one achieves this goal.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

It seems to me that the direct and most important competitor of Ethereum is EOS. Recently, a lot of projects are being created on the EOS blockchain, which is good news, just a good opportunity to acquire EOS, while the price is very small.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

There are several blockchain infrastructure project which will give tough competition to ethereum blockchain such as cardano, stellar, tron, IOST, EOS, NEO and Zilliqa but not replace the 2nd position from the ethereum very soon.  As huge number of the projects are using ethereum blockchain,  chances for other competitors are minimum to to dethone ethereum from the 2nd rank. Out of this competitors I feel Zilliqa is the true future competitors of ethereum as they are implementing sharding technology before ethereum putting ethereum out of competition miles away. Zilliqa already have successful testnet and achieve transaction throughput of around 2000TPS without any problem using sharding technology. Zilliqa launching its mainnet on January 2019 along with huge planning and partnership for mass adoption. Zilliqa is the true competitor of ethereum and  will be more scalable and secure as compare to other blockchain projects.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

EOS is the best alternative to Ethereum. already it has a huge marketcap and experts have eye on it. so EOS blockchain will give more advantages to its users. its supply also higher than ETH. thats also a positive thing

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

I think the best alternative to Ethereum is Neo. And I think Neo will be as good as Ethereum after a couple of years.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

There are tons of perspective altcoins that can be used for payments. The best alternative is NEO or you can also look at XLM. These two coins have huge perspectives. Their blockchain is also great, so you can see them as an alternative to the most trusted altcoin.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

EOS is the best alternative to Ethereum. already it has a huge marketcap and experts have eye on it. so EOS blockchain will give more advantages to its users. its supply also higher than ETH. thats also a positive thing
Many altcoins being competitive to ethereum until this year so one of it I see a good chance is Eos. It spreading the good features in crypto industry during this time. And, I think of in the coming years their is development but we do not know actually can happen in crypto.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

TRON is actually a good alternative for ETH. But, I'm not saying that TRON is better than ETH, only if you don't trust ETH at all. TRON is really challenging the ethereum blockchain. Don't think that ETH is dying, its down trend is due to the down market.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

Today there are a lot of projects that can try to replace ETH, but I think there are no such projects, I think that the NEO project can try itself, as well as NEM, but still it should be very, very dangerous.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Today there are a lot of projects that can try to replace ETH, but I think there are no such projects, I think that the NEO project can try itself, as well as NEM, but still it should be very, very dangerous.
it both of this coin supported by larger community it is possible for them to replace ethereum as most favorite altcoins.but it need long time and more developtmen from their team.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

I think in the crypto market this is fair and very competitive. If any currency is good and has great potential, it can also be overcome by another currency. Because of that, the rules of competition not only ETH and ETH will have to be better if you want to keep the second place.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

We can not predict whether new encryption will replace ETH in the future. ETH is the best encryption currency. Other competitors or imitators do not have market capitalization and crowd size like ETH.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

Next to ethereum i like the waves platform quite well. If the evolution goes on, it could someday be a real competition to ethereum. But if it really comes to that, i can not really say.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: