Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China can destroy bitcoin  (Read 3549 times)
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

if China can destroy bitcoin then bitcoin is no longer there. but the proof of bitcoin still exists today. it proves that China cannot destroy bitcoin. even though China had banned bitcoin, but that did not make bitcoin destroyed and it was not worth it, bitcoin still survived to this day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

We know that this Chinese effect can be a domino in any country. If that happens, I think China is very strong in any way, including the economy. I hope this information is still a level of rumor or uncertain truth. because I still want to enjoy the mystery that bitcoin will give to its fans.
RusellTim

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

well, I understand what you mean but you know what? Bitcoin mining is really develop in China, It is always a good way to earn money, I don't think Chinese will do anything harm to bitcoin
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

We know that this Chinese effect can be a domino in any country. If that happens, I think China is very strong in any way, including the economy. I hope this information is still a level of rumor or uncertain truth. because I still want to enjoy the mystery that bitcoin will give to its fans.
CHINA does often have a big effect on the world of cryptocurrency. because today there are many users and large communities from China. of course that makes a negative effect can make a bad market

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jimmyle

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

I think that if China decides to destroy the miners, other countries will gladly accept them. So all attempts by China are insignificant))
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

Well in this forum from the last two days a lot of news coming about China like they are blocking cryptocurrency also Jackma is going to leave Alibaba. These stuffs will definitely affect Bitcoin for sure. But it doesn't mean it will die.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

I do not think China could distroy Bitcoin, Bitcoin would find new paths, in case something very negative happen in China. It was created to be global, could not be controlled by one country IMO.

Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

I'm tired of news like this, bro. because of China at the beginning of last year. will close all Ico and reject the world of cryiptocurrency. it turns out. in the middle of the year they sold quite large amounts of bitcoin. so the price of bitcoin drops sharply ..maybe they deliberately made a negative issue about bitcoin. With the aim of wanting to take big profits. By taking advantage of falling prices. and sell it at high prices. Of course after the negative issue is removed.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

very interesting when we hear that academics from Princeton University and academics from the University of Florida have concluded that China has the potential to threaten stability, internet infrastructure, security and bitcoin development.

in the world of mining, China dominates using ASIC vendors. China controls mining hashrate, so they affect the bitcoin protocol.

Is there a solution to stop that potency  ?

Bitcoin is decentralized system and any one can build their own mining. China have many bitcoin mining and it is true that they dominate hash rate but the control on price is not in china, its on market.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

very interesting when we hear that academics from Princeton University and academics from the University of Florida have concluded that China has the potential to threaten stability, internet infrastructure, security and bitcoin development.

in the world of mining, China dominates using ASIC vendors. China controls mining hashrate, so they affect the bitcoin protocol.

definetly in this situation my,we cannot stop that potency of china to dominate in there own crypto mining,because they have there own law and rules being one of the sovereign country,otherwise china want to dominate there own cryptocurrency system,thats why they neglect the foreign ICO  going inside to there own crypto economy,therefore in my own perception its better that we not include the china,as part of the digital investment system technology.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

China cannot destroy bitcoin. It was already established and many countries now uses bitcoin. China has a great impact in terms of the value and volume of bitcoin but not into the extent that they can destroy it.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

China cannot destroy bitcoin. It was already established and many countries now uses bitcoin. China has a great impact in terms of the value and volume of bitcoin but not into the extent that they can destroy it.

Looks like China will not do that, China will only play with bitcoin, they are easier to make bitcoin prices rise and fall. I will not worry about this, because it is a risk too, just be patient and hope China is friendly with bitcoin.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

Whenever you have a large share in something, you can always use that dominant position to threaten the system. However, I don't think that China or any other large player would destroy Bitcoin because employing a huge level of resources to destroy the whole system would amount to the attempt of suicide. Considering the current global situation, decreasing GDP of China and trade war is something that they would like to focus instead of destroying Bitcoin.
q5503162

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

every country can build the wall to prevent the connect from China's IP
so u can ban the Chinese
and then you need ban USA ,CAN and Romania
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

China has a lot of influence in the bitcoin mining sector. I can make it affect, but kill it in bitcoin, I do not think so,
Smiley
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

it is very difficult to change things like this because the nature of bitcoin is decentralized, there is no regulation to limit someone to mine bitcoin, most of the supply of bitcoin circulation has been obtained by miners in China,
Its actually not been clear that If china can destroy bitcoin or not. However bitcoin is that platform which are decentralized . Not only china are become handling the project but also whole over the world are coming to join .So that its not to be possible by china to destroy the bitcoin they only can resist.

tabbac

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

I think that the Chinese will fail, because there will be competing enterprises that will produce miners with even greater speed!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Lol stop dreaminy,even america have no capacity to destroy this crypto coin.because this is the future of currency,and the future of technology

And would you mind sharing some links or proofs about this topics?Where did you get this statistics?Your own?then shut up lol
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

if they mine bitcoin in large quantities and are the developers of many developments on the blockchain, then how can they destroy it?
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

This information has spread recently. Some arguments and arguments are quite positive with long-term speculation and analysis. with ~ 75% of the mining camps provided and covered by other regulations around the shade. but I can not believe it, despite the fact China has been massive and ambitious in crypto. But bitcoin can not be destroyed by any country. Even that is the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: