Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What thing you much check before investing in an ICO?  (Read 1299 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

When I want to join an ICO's project, what I have to do is just like you, "researching the project". What aspect that I see from the project? I see many aspects, such as: its potency, it's team, it's concept, etc. We must choose the best project before investing in an ICO.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

When you invest in ICOs, what thing you take seriously?
In my opinion, it is the popularity of the project which is a huge factor to determine whether the project would be a huge one for a long run or not. Assumptions would be immediately made from looking on such thing. Demand is generated by popularity which is really an important aspect for the project's success.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Some things I will check;
The level of completion of the Website
Developer team
The development idea of the project
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

I'm also the participant of the ICO, especially I'm also getting in some bounties. In choosing the right ICO is similar when I will participate in the bounty. Of course, it needs carefulness on selecting the ICO that has interesting product and project especially for the future. The price right now is not really mind for me. I focus on analyzing their team and concept that will bring the coins to be profitable in the future.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:59:51 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 08:56:27 AM by masterrex

Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

For me one of my criteria is i look into the team and country which the platform or ico was originated. Because for me its very important since i already know what countries
mostly came from this very notorious fly by night and shady ico's. I prepare to invest in korean base ico because i trust them and their laws! are implemented well.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

in my opinion we must be good at analyzing the team behind the project because a good team certainly produces a good vision and mission, of course, the advantages in investing
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

When I want to join an ICO's project, what I have to do is just like you, "researching the project". What aspect that I see from the project? I see many aspects, such as: its potency, it's team, it's concept, etc. We must choose the best project before investing in an ICO.

Yes i do the similar checks before joining the ICO and i also check if the team members which are mentioned in the ICO website are real or fake because nowadays there are so many profiles where they steal the pic or entire profile of a different person.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

ICO ratings is bunch of crap you should never trust any of the ICO ratings sites out there because they're usually paid for the ratings. The first thing to look for good ICO is the white paper, how good was their idea, followed by the ICO team - how good and responsive they are.
Finally, look carefully at the ICO site is it worth putting your money 💰 At times, most of the scam ICOs don't put a lot of money in building their sites.  

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

Many things. I will search, learn, and also analyze some points in order to minimize the risks of scams. First is analyzing the project whether has the similar concept with others or not. Then, analyze the team members and check on the social media or news whether they are getting in the project or not. Analyze the wallet transaction.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

ICO rating websites are providing very useful information but their recommendations are not for granted. I always do my own research prior investing into a project. The project idea and the market potential are two key elements for decision making.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

It is good to know that ratings on most ICO ratings sites are not true, most of them are paid reviews, so you cannot the reviews also right now the ICO investing have changed a lot, currently most people no longer invest in idea, they invest based on hype and it's because a lot of people in the crypto space cares more about the profit and not the tech, so no matter how good a project might be, if it doesn't have much hype, many people won't invest.
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

not all ico with good rating will guarantee a huge profit because now a lot of ico have a good rating but a scam or fail to achieve softcap to determine ico we just need to see the products and teams that are on ico

You are right. We need to see the product first. But most of the ICO projects come without any product, they just start from the zero! I participated in counting house ICO, they had a product before launching the tokensale. Now Counting house price continuously increasing in this bear market! But How can you select an ICO by seeing their team, now every scammer has a good face too!

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

I check everything carefully before investing in any ICO project. I mean there are many things you have to study before spending your money, because this field is always too risky. I check the whitepaper firstly, then the team (I make sure they are real and experienced enough), the website (its design and security), the product and the concept.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

Look for Iconiq Lab. Iconiq Lab is the world's first batch-driven accelerator program for prospective ICO projects, big time hot decentralized venture capital group that will make this space imaginable . Look more on their web site
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

Most of the time i Joined in an open forum which is telegram- I usually ask in them in a nice way- That's how great conversation works- Following them on Github for more projects and development on the go
Twitter and facebook are my favorite to follow on their announcement.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

The credibility of the project for me is the biggest thing and is a must to check before investing in ICOs because potential would be nothing if a project would be a scam. Many ICO projects are turning out to be scam projects which should alarm us to be cafeful with our actions particularly when choosing an ICO project to invest. ICO RATING sites would also help investors to make the right decision.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

the site rating is not a determinant of actual results in ICO. in fact, it only contains only a collection of empty speculations alone without any clarity. do your own analysis is more satisfying and is certainly more boast because it could have another study is more than just the results. see the concept if this is beneficial will certainly determine the result of the ICO. always check wallet to monitor the original investors of the investors is important to always see.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Distribution
Purpose
White Paper
Global Potential
Circulating Supply

If an ICO has all the above mentioned Points then you can invest in the ICO.

I came across ICO which not only looks promising but will also give you good returns. The ICO's Name is INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

First thing is www.icoguide.com, as I trust their rates, then it comes to social media channels, YouTube especially, then it comes to team and idea itself.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Before determining the ICO project I check is the project manager, project team, social media accounts and sales achievement of the token. If the project is able to reach a minimum sales target tokens, certainly the very worthy project to follow. And you have to look at social media accounts like facebook and twitter, telegram. If in the very active social media accounts, of course, it's very nice.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████