Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:24:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does a cryptocurrency gain followers?  (Read 1019 times)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

In other words, what makes you decide to follow a project?
Mainly through mainstream media for the really new ones and crypto news media and the price changes for the ones that used to be interested and not interested anymore. People who have no idea what bitcoin is usually sees it from reddit and twitter and instagram or whatever type of social media they are using and they see a lot of news about how bitcoin went up in price to $20k and it is going to skyrocket and they are missing out and what not and they get into it (of course many leave after a while realizing they are already too late to get in which they are not but they are usually inpatient) and then there are people who get in once upon a time but left after the market is not that bull for their taste. Those people get back in when they hear once again bitcoin is going up or they get in because they are bored and want to care about something again.

All of this comes down to the fact that the higher bitcoin price goes the more people are interested in it.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

for the new project I followed it if the project was exciting in the future, but now it's difficult to find a good project, the fraudsters are very smart in doing interesting projects
In my opinion, we should promote them through media channels, such as facebook, twitter, or run bonus campaigns to attract more people to them, so I think we should focus on engaging potential customers.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

To be candid, there are things that are capable of pulling individuals attention toward a particular project for investment. To me the deportment of the whitepaper content and equally the RoadMap of the project, then considering the team behind the project before my move for investment. These are the major points that work for me in cryptocurrency before i become a project follower.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

The first one wants to know how the team works in the success of the project. Second, want to make a profit. These two things made me decide to take part in a project. Who knows, in the future I will manage project.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

When I decided to follow a project, I did a white paper study to find out the purpose, route and team ... I also looked at the ratings page and community feedback on the project. The team regularly updates new information on the pace of development of the project ...
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

a whitepaper or my personal research. and what use it may bring. i am really cautious person. i check as a maniac before undertaking any kind of activity connected with money

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

a whitepaper or my personal research. and what use it may bring. i am really cautious person. i check as a maniac before undertaking any kind of activity connected with money
If we take into account the development trend in 2016 and 2017, then users of cryptocurrency earned fairly good income compared with the current time.

HELLO EVERYONE.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

If it does have a good usage for us then the people will decide to invest on the new projects so for that advertising is more important if no one knows about your project they can't invest right and also you need to have better whitepaper well experineced project team and good website deisgn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

Irrespective of the project ideas , whitepaper or project they offer to the public
They gain followers easily by doing a basic airdrop program campaign, which very effective will ensure that all participants follow their social media handles and even more

That way there is an awareness and project is underway

Bounty program completes the sequence
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

Mostly it is what they are offering that get the investors interested in the coins, if you look at most of the coins then you will see that they did not start to take off until people decided that what they were offering were worth buying into which is what we are seeing now. Also here the marketing strategy of the team comes into play in how effectively they can engage people
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

To get the money. That's what got me interested in joining the project. I was first invited to join the cryptocurrency by friends, that cryptocurrency can give you more things other than money.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

If the project has a really original and good idea, if this project has a good team of developers, then I think that you can invest in this coin or token, but I would not invest at the time of the ICO, but rather buy on the exchange.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

To get the money. That's what got me interested in joining the project. I was first invited to join the cryptocurrency by friends, that cryptocurrency can give you more things other than money.
It seems to me that all users of cryptocurrency primarily think about money when they join a project or when they want to engage in a cryptocurrency business in general.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

Trying to find original ideas with real use case. Looking at the Whitepaper and the team (advisers), following them on social media. Trying to collect as many information as possible to be able to make good investment decision.

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

The actual hoopla introduced through final year's gold times associated with cryptocurrency had been the main one responsible with regard to attaining associated with fans. Brand new fans believed which cryptocurrency may be the quickest method to obtain achieve. However, actuality inspections. Nearly 10 several weeks associated with weakling several weeks may be therefore unsatisfactory with regard to newbies.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

I was looking for the way to invest projects that are settled in other countries. Crypto seemed to be the best option for me in these terms, so I did not think for long.
Conte_Forni

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

I try to thoroughly study the project and look at its functions, I think now there are a lot of interesting projects, so we must also carefully study the project team. If I get all the answers to my questions and I understand that the project can improve something with the appearance on the market, then I follow it.
xuv500

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

I was looking for the way to invest projects that are settled in other countries. Crypto seemed to be the best option for me in these terms, so I did not think for long.

Definitely crypto gives a lot of opportunities to earn money, this is a wonderful development of a human in this modernized generation as money has been a concern for everyone in the world. crypto could be the life changer for the users for sure, but patience is a mandatory key here.

smoker36

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Future is in cryptocurrency. Even if my tokens will not be very valuable during my life, I hope that my childred will be able to make profits on them.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

I work abroad and I need to send money to my family. Now banks want to pay huge fees and crypto platforms are much better, when you need international transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: