Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128601 times)
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:25:47 AM

Perhaps you are right to say such information, in any case, sooner or later, the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the state of various countries.
Of course, this process will take more than one year, but in the future I think it will be so. Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future!
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:37:02 AM

Perhaps you are right to say such information, in any case, sooner or later, the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the state of various countries.
Of course, this process will take more than one year, but in the future I think it will be so. Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future!
I am looking forward to see the results and they  seems to be promising. However, we need to be patient. It of course  takes some times
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:39:24 AM

I think that this technology will be implemented much faster than 10-15 years, because it is still popular, it is useful and will be even more with development of crypt
Every day the blockchain technology is becoming more and more common. I think that in the coming years we will see the implementation of this technology in almost all areas of our life.
I am really looking forward to see when all the cryptocurrencies can unite in order to get something so powerful.. one day it will happen 
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:44:45 AM

I think that this technology will be implemented much faster than 10-15 years, because it is still popular, it is useful and will be even more with development of crypt
Every day the blockchain technology is becoming more and more common. I think that in the coming years we will see the implementation of this technology in almost all areas of our life.
I am really looking forward to see when all the cryptocurrencies can unite in order to get something so powerful.. one day it will happen 
I am doubting it can ever happen, but we are about to see market rise. It is on a down these days, but it’s temporary
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:48:21 AM

And so that they all gather on the same platform, you need to spend much more time on the fact that as many people as possible know about the project
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:09:10 AM

Good evening team! Have Greencoin project any agreements with exchanges? Where do you plan to be listed?
We already have a list of exchanges for possible listing.

LiveCOIN, Bancor, Cryptology, IDEX, GetBTC, BTC-Alpha, YoBit.net, TIDEX, CoinExchange, LAToken

(This is not official yet) We will announce the exchanges after our ICO

What do you mean by possible listing? Do you mean that these exchanges have approved listing Greencoin and it's just up to the team to be listed on them or not?

This means that after GNC distribution, this will be the exchanges where GNC could be listed, we can not list our token in all exchanges at the same time

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:12:03 AM

If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, will you burn them? And how many % of the hardcap already collected?
Unsold tokens will be distributed among all participants, 10% has been raised from our hardcap, We are close to raising the soft cap

Hard cap is 60,000 ETH and soft cap is 10,000 ETH. If 10% of the hard cap has been reached, it means that 6,000 ETH has been reached. That's 60% of the soft cap. So, I don't agree the soft cap is close.

Yes is close and hopefully we will reach it soon

Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:17:09 AM

If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, will you burn them? And how many % of the hardcap already collected?
Unsold tokens will be distributed among all participants, 10% has been raised from our hardcap, We are close to raising the soft cap

Hard cap is 60,000 ETH and soft cap is 10,000 ETH. If 10% of the hard cap has been reached, it means that 6,000 ETH has been reached. That's 60% of the soft cap. So, I don't agree the soft cap is close.

Reach, if you engage in tight advertising, because new clients always come from it, it has always been like that
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:23:01 AM

Which wallet is suitable for storing your tokens? And when is the distribution?
You can create a Wallet in here https://www.myetherwallet.com/ to store your tokens and token distribution starts after our ICO ends after March 15th

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:25:16 AM

Reach, if you engage in tight advertising, because new clients always come from it, it has always been like that

Thank you for the observation we really appreciate it

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:27:21 AM

it seems your project concept is very interesting, do you have some partner or advisor in your project?
Hello
yes we do, please visit our website for details info about our advisors
https://greencointoken.com/#team

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:36:04 AM

We are happy to announce that Bharat Singh has joined the Greencoin team as an growth advisor

ICOBench Profile: https://icobench.com/u/bharat-gandass

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:40:22 AM

We are happy to announce that Lalit Bansal has joined the Greencoin team as an growth advisor

ICOBench Profile: https://icobench.com/u/lalit-bansal-47995

Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:45:37 AM

We are happy to announce that Bharat Singh has joined the Greencoin team as an growth advisor

ICOBench Profile: https://icobench.com/u/bharat-gandass

A new member of the team is always a big plus in the team, this is very good because there will probably be new ideas for development.
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:47:17 AM

Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
We already have a list of possible exchanges for list our token.

LiveCOIN, Bancor, Cryptology, IDEX, GetBTC, BTC-Alpha, YoBit.net, TIDEX, CoinExchange, LAToken

(This is not official yet)We will announce the exchanges after our ICO

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:56:59 AM

How can the “Internet of Things” technology be applied in the fight for a clean ecology? please explain!
With the use of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency we plan to expand the Green systems industry connecting Green systems manufacturers directly with buyers

you can find out more detail information in our whitepaper

https://www.greencointoken.com/docs/ico-whitepaper-English.pdf

BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:21:12 AM

Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
We already have a list of possible exchanges for list our token.

(This is not official yet)We will announce the exchanges after our ICO
The list is large, the main thing is that you can find the money in order to be listed on all exchanges in the future, but the main thing is to finish your project
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:33:17 AM

How can the “Internet of Things” technology be applied in the fight for a clean ecology? please explain!
With the use of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency we plan to expand the Green systems industry connecting Green systems manufacturers directly with buyers

you can find out more detail information in our whitepaper

If your project can further change the situation with the environment, then this is very commendable, now I will not say anything, since there is no finished product
Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:42:57 AM

Considering your use case and perhaps the product you are offering, there are other competing projects like yours, how do you intend to surpass your competitors?
What is so unique about you, that gives your leverage over others?
I also discovered that you will be accepting payments in fiat, btc, ETH and your local token (MNC). Since other crypt I currencies are accepted, his does the use of your  platform or product bring value to your token, seeing that consumers might prefer using other cryptocurrencies?
Then how will you make them to use yours?

Hello
1) We have a team ready to an expansion and with our business strategy and tactics we will create a positive chain network reaction where our partner businesses will get more customers and more orders and with the creation of effective and global Marketing

2) We are focused on expanding ecological systems using blockchain technology in which would save time and costs In addition to being safe and transparent and where anyone in the world can have access to buy it

3) Using GNC token Will bring more benefits to user into the platform like discounts, best prices etc, also the GNC tokens plans to be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards which makes the use of our token attractive

For more detail info please take a look at our Whitepaper

Green coin Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:56:14 AM

And how exactly does the Greencoin project intend to function for the benefit of the struggle for a clean environment? I am interested to understand the concept itself.
I understand that the Greencoin project itself does not plan to do anything. It will be a platform for the communication of various services that care about the environment.

one of our main goals is to expand the industry Changing the commercial strategy within the revolution driven by companies and manufacturers to optimize an efficient process of acquisition and production to reduce overall costs and opportunities presented by the use of cryptocurrency in the project can cover the needs in speed, global market access, and transaction security, something where a company alone could be difficult and very expensive

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: