Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

I think that scammers will leave the market in the future. The cryptocurrency community is gaining experience, and no one invests in scam projects.
The crypto market is increasingly coming under the power of regulators. And so I think that in the long term moshennikov and speculators will be substantially smaller.
Guys, I agree with you. But I think that the scammers will leave because the community will become more experienced.
scammers can leave the market only if the market becomes completely unpromising and people stop investing at all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

You need to be very careful with investing, especially now and especially for beginners, because the market is very stable.
Caution and attention when investing is always needed. And in the current difficult situation and at a time when the market is growing. You should always study everything and think about it carefully.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

I think that scammers will leave the market in the future. The cryptocurrency community is gaining experience, and no one invests in scam projects.
The crypto market is increasingly coming under the power of regulators. And so I think that in the long term moshennikov and speculators will be substantially smaller.
Guys, I agree with you. But I think that the scammers will leave because the community will become more experienced.
scammers can leave the market only if the market becomes completely unpromising and people stop investing at all
I agree. Actually, there will be a lot of unnecessary disputes from people with five bucks on the account and who are even too lazy to read White Paper thoughtfully.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer
It was necessary to sell before. The market has gone down a lot now. And I think that the market can go up soon.
Now there is no point in selling, the market is at zero, only that to the detriment of itself
I know the price of crypto never flat, they're always changing, sometimes goes up very high and often go down drastically. but that's the crypto. just beginners who says that there is no point doing trade in crypto. experts can always make use of the situation.
Many investors are interested in the market because it is much more volatile than other markets.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

Blockchain is a truly revolutionary technology that can completely change our lives in the future.
I would say that Blockchain has already changed our life. But this is only the beginning!
So far, the blockchain has changed only the lives of participants in the cryptocurrency market, but I think it will soon change the lives of all people.
blockchain really changed a lot. This technology, which is reliable and simple in its operation principle, will soon be able to find application in all industries.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

I also speak about ecology. Because I really like the idea of this project, and I am sure that it will be successful.
Project Greencoin can become very popular due to its unique concept. Environmental protection is now in trend!
nfesicuc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

Blockchain is a truly revolutionary technology that can completely change our lives in the future.
I would say that Blockchain has already changed our life. But this is only the beginning!
So far, the blockchain has changed only the lives of participants in the cryptocurrency market, but I think it will soon change the lives of all people.
blockchain really changed a lot. This technology, which is reliable and simple in its operation principle, will soon be able to find application in all industries.
Reliable? of course! but simple in in its operation principle - no.
A lot of people do not understand how the blockchain works, and for them this is a very difficult topic.
TusharMali99

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

I also speak about ecology. Because I really like the idea of this project, and I am sure that it will be successful.
Project Greencoin can become very popular due to its unique concept. Environmental protection is now in trend!

Yes, Blockchain stratups like Greencoin and Swachhcoin are working hard on solving environmental issues and make this earth a better place to live.
saveeege

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

So many people create hype around ICO))) the team members can use that)) free marketing capacities))))
casrowhi

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Yes, Blockchain stratups like Greencoin and Swachhcoin are working hard on solving environmental issues and make this earth a better place to live.
The idea is good, but it is not clear how this will work. The team has made every effort to achieve a successful ICO.
houfalu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

So many people create hype around ICO))) the team members can use that)) free marketing capacities))))
The hype helps the project grow faster. Many people support this project, and this is a good indicator that the project will be successful.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

You need to be very careful with investing, especially now and especially for beginners, because the market is very stable.
You need to be careful about any investment, no matter what the market is right now.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
I think the bull trend will start soon and the market will go up. Cryptocurrency can still bring a good profit to investors and holders.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

The hype helps the project grow faster. Many people support this project, and this is a good indicator that the project will be successful.
I also think that hype is so important for project developent, because we can promote ICO and get some more investors and supporters ))
saveeege

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

You need to be careful about any investment, no matter what the market is right now.
Do you think Greencoin can survive in such a hard times for all the crypto??
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

I know the price of crypto never flat, they're always changing, sometimes goes up very high and often go down drastically. but that's the crypto. just beginners who says that there is no point doing trade in crypto. experts can always make use of the situation.
You're right! At times like this, when everyone panics and are in despair - experienced traders and investors make their fortunes.
I have the impression that now less and less experienced users are  in the crypt. Many leave until better times.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
Guys, you need a competent approach to investment and trading in any market. Do you think the market can not go down again?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: