Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

This is a terrible outcome of the whole situation. then the reputation will be undermined and new investors will be afraid to invest.
I think that there will be no such outcome of the situation. The market is of course in a deplorable situation, but the projects are hiding and waiting for better times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

The market is constantly evolving and people already treat it differently.
It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
They think so, because they do not know how to use it, everything is simple, but they don’t want to learn
This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
This is the problem of everything new when entering any market. Only time and good reputation is the path to success.
Market condition play important role in project development and in my opt out today’s conditions are horrible for realising product
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
A lot of people are dissatisfied with long dumps and I also know quite a lot of people who lost some money..
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

A lot of people are dissatisfied with long dumps and I also know quite a lot of people who lost some money..
As for me, the main reason why people are so dissatisfied with crypt is scam. There are too much of scam projects
nfesicuc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

As for me, the main reason why people are so dissatisfied with crypt is scam. There are too much of scam projects
Many people are also not happy with the fact that in the cryptocurrency market there are constantly manipulations.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

It has always been, is and will be in all areas. Scammers more and more, just need to be more vigilant.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

It has always been, is and will be in all areas. Scammers more and more, just need to be more vigilant.
I agree with you, an experienced investor can get rid of scammers, and choose only quality projects for investment.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Scammers in today's market are very, very difficult. many excellent projects can not be realized now, but what about the scam projects ?!
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Many people are also not happy with the fact that in the cryptocurrency market there are constantly manipulations.
I could not even imagine who are you talking about.. I hope that this difficult times will pass
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
Don’t think that now it is the best time to invest, because there are so many risks and capitalisation is falling so rapidly...
Indeed, if you look at the current conditions I think this is not the best time it seems to invest because now the price of coins is almost all down but even so in the future we must remain optimistic
I think that we should remain more pragmatic, because it is rather stupid to just hope tha t something good will happen
houfalu

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
I think indeed what you say is true, right now is the best time to invest, so use this time as well as possible, in order to be able to get the benefits you want, but somehow it's not easy and we have to be patient
Don’t think that now it is the best time to invest, because there are so many risks and capitalisation is falling so rapidly...
Indeed, if you look at the current conditions I think this is not the best time it seems to invest because now the price of coins is almost all down but even so in the future we must remain optimistic
I think that we should remain more pragmatic, because it is rather stupid to just hope tha t something good will happen
just hoping is really stupid. I think that every market participant should constantly look for investment opportunities.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Environmental projects are different from other types of businesses, but its can really be very profitable.
But why they are profitable?? I really could not understand it. The main goal is creation platforms for solving ecological problems, but not for profit..
You just need to do your favorite thing and think about the result, and not to put profit in the foreground. All later, and so will be.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. This is a shame ....
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

I want to believe in it! but unfortunately not everything depends on the project team, developer and community. Much depends on the overall situation in the crypto market.
this is really true. In this situation best solution is replace date of crowdsale
Why change the date of sales? Many projects cannot succeed after postponing dates.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

As far as I understood, most community members are trying to sell everything they have and leave market.. it is terrible
I think that now it is better to hold and not sell, because prices will stabilise I am sure of it
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

Well, it's silly to think so, there is no fraud, you just need to be able to use the exchange
People are always afraid of the strange and unusual. so it was with all the technology. Time will pass and the blockchain and bitcoin will firmly enter the daily lives of millions of people.
This technology has already entered the lives of millions of people. And I hope that it will soon enter the lives of billions of people.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

They think so, because they do not know how to use it, everything is simple, but they don’t want to learn
This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
This is the problem of everything new when entering any market. Only time and good reputation is the path to success.
I believe market will return to previous positions, but it would not be so easy. It can take up to half of the year
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Environmental projects are different from other types of businesses, but its can really be very profitable.
But why they are profitable?? I really could not understand it. The main goal is creation platforms for solving ecological problems, but not for profit..
You have not heard about green energy, solar batteries, safe production and so on?
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

I agree with you, an experienced investor can get rid of scammers, and choose only quality projects for investment.
Who is experienced traders and can advise some good projects except this one to invest?))
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. This is a shame ....
There are not so many projects that has great product to realise, but market dump do not give them to develop
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: