Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me !  (Read 2314 times)
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

One of the most profitable companies is a signature and also a translation. So, if possible, I would develop in this area. But content creation is also promising. I think the best solution would be a combination of all these companies.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
To find good project you should do a reseach in your own. Study the team, product, partnership, funds and communities supporting the project. Try to analyze if the project will succeed or not. If you realize after you've done your research that the project is promising you can join all the categories of bounty campaign depend on your rank, capabilities and talents.

COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

Finding a good project is not so easy, it is worth analyzing a large number of projects in order to make your conclusion about the advantages and prospects of one, continue to check the integrity of the team and understand the demand for the product. Do not be afraid of projects in which many participants, it is rather an advantage in the future
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Top websites for bounties don’t give much tokens, btt is nice since they use just escrow, the rewards are higher. But what matters more is the worth of the tokens, not for you to go dump but the use of value of what you hold. Some bounties aren’t worth it.
So you should be like an investor, because you’re investing your time, DYOR before going on a bounty. If it’s worth it then go on.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
my advice, it's better if you take part in a bounty siganature campaign compared to social media, but judging from your rank, for now it's better for you to follow social media and content, until you get promoted, at least to be able to join the signature campaign Jr member or member. if you want to see a good project, you can see through https://icobench.com/ but don't be the main reference for determining a good project,

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Thank you very much .

As a newbie I think it would be hard for you to join signature bounty, it is very seldom for the bounty campaign project who are open for newbie, instead most of it was Jr. member at least. So, meaning I think joining in social campaign is much good and better for a newbie like you to participate in it.
1mile

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

Thank you very much .

You can join both the signature campaign and social media campaign
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

Thank you very much .
You need to research them first and read all the reviews about them. A good project has many exposure and participation in the crypto summit. Real project will not hide their identity and they are transparent will all their plans and objectives about the project.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

Choose those bounty companies that are easier and more convenient for you to perform. If you have a lot of followers on Facebook or Twitter, instagrame, reddit, a medium, complete the bounty tasks there.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

Thank you very much .

It will be difficult for a newbie like you to join in any signature bounty campaign, but you can join participate on this campaign that I am going to give to you here is the link try to check them pout pal https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029518.0 I think twitter and Facebook also a telegram bounty campaign are suitable for you to partake in them even if you are a newbie only. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: