Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero has the potential  (Read 1119 times)
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Does anyone else think monero has the potential to match the value of the other ‘privacy coins’ i.e. dash and zcash? The privacy features of monero, IMO, piss all over the other two, at least when they’re all functional. Sending and receiving

there are still other coins that have the potential of the three coins that you mentioned above, it is a ripple, this coin has a very strong potential to become a future coin. Yes now we see that this coin is only used scalping or long term, but actually this coin is more than that
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

Monero has the potential allright. But, wether the potential is enough to match the value of other "privacy coins" or not, is yet to be seen. Any prediction or such attempt will be futile.

Monero has indeed the potential, but what do you exactly mean by potential? the potential on replacing BTC or stepping into the throne? Well if that's the case then I don't think it will happen, though it has the potential on becoming one of the great cryptos since it is on the top rankings in the market.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

Monero is really a good project as it is slowly trending in the market also Monero mining will give you good profit at the moment, it has good potential and capability to grow further. Very soon it will be in the top 10 coins table in CMC chart.

Am I spamming? Report me!
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

Monero obviously has a very great potential. Although it's value is not yet stable and there are some fluctuations, it has shown potential of rising and surely it will rise and even higher.
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Monero is allright, but it isn't built on the Bitcoin-codebase. This is one of the big CONS of Monero... but for example Particl [PART] is a good choice because they have a business plan and are creating an ebay-like Marketplace where you can use ANY crypto that automatically converts into PART. You should check out the Bitcointalk-thread I made with some key points and new updates. ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079037
Well... You can even try out the Marketplace right now. It works, but it is in ALPHA version.
okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

Monero has to do better to achieve price increase.With this many investors will buy Monero coins and invest for a long term and patiently wait to rise again.This coin has the potential.
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

Even the best privacy coin will have opponents, so for Monero is not necessary to be the best in order to have a lot of users and supporters. The key is to avoid being compromised. In that case future will be bright.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

Monero is one of the leading privacy cryptocurrency but i prefer zcash over it on the market but you really believe those currencies will escape from the regulation and AML i mean anti-money laundering?
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

Monero still shows himself, the coin is very popular on the network among all sorts of hackers or digital money enthusiasts. Plus, due to Monero, a huge number of coins are mined in a viral way

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Monero is an amazing coin. I really like it. My favorite thing about it is it is like the best privacy coin on the market right now. Plus alot of websites accept it as a currency as well!  It is by far the best coin for anonymity!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

Monero is a very promising coin. This project has a large community and a strong development team. I believe in this project. I think Monero will be able to become a top 5 coin in the future.
Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:25:57 PM

Monero is certainly an interesting coin. Their extremely high focus on privacy makes it unique compared to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I think privacy brings own benefits but it also has risks. Like Michael Taylor in the other answer mentioned, wealthy people could use Monero to avoid taxes. Also, drug dealers and other people who make illegal business can take advantage of privacy and untraceability.

Still, I think that Monero has great potential and most likely it will be in this realm for long.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:18:59 PM

I do not doubt it at all, because it seems to me that Monero is the most anonymous project that is currently available on the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that this coin has a very large potential.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:47:46 PM

Monero is a very good project with abit of steady stability and progressive growth
Though it has minimal hypes and has achieved great exploits.

A lot of developments still ongoing for monero and has the tendency to be even better.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:01:44 PM

Does anyone else think monero has the potential to match the value of the other ‘privacy coins’ i.e. dash and zcash? The privacy features of monero, IMO, piss all over the other two, at least when they’re all functional. Sending and receiving

i see a lot of potential in monero but at this very moment i cannot foresee its future along side the greatest of all coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ripple, litecoin and many others, im not into monero these days but im gonna keep track of its record in the crypto market and from there we'll see to it, come what may, as they say.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:08:14 PM

I do not doubt it at all, because it seems to me that Monero is the most anonymous project that is currently available on the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that this coin has a very large potential.
Have you seen the latest news? that has explained that the bitcoin gets a lot of growth on its dark net transaction and why they don't use monero to keep the anonymous instead of use bitcoin to create a payment in the dark web? Can you explain?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Garry_1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:16:54 AM

Monero is one of the coins that its uses most resembles the plan for bitcoin when it first came out, with the way that the coins is mined and transacted and such. Monero is undoubtedly one of the best privacy coins out there in the market and it would not be a very long time before people start crowding to it seeing as bitcoin is becoming less anonymous.
The best part about Monero is that it is interchangeable and you have complete control over your currency and transactions. For users who are looking for anonymous cryptocurrencies in the near future to perform their transactions, industry experts recommend investors to buy Monero at the current price levels in order to get better returns in the future.

One can buy monero with credit card by comparing the prices across exchanges and buy at the best rate at Coinswitch exchange. It provides an easier way to buy Monero with a credit card anywhere in the world. It is a good investment and you will make a lot of profit from it.
LetsHodl

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:20:54 AM

Monero is a great coins and its price is really low right now so its a great time to buy some
BitDude22

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:59:33 AM

Monero is also good to mine currently as the price has fallen, making mining worth while
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 11:21:48 AM

You got it wrong friend ,monero rocks I know but have you forgotten that newer coins are been creates to surpass the old ones? In the near future we will see new ,better privacy coins that will rise over monero for sure,you can do research on 'veil' I think it will be better

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: