Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero has the potential  (Read 1119 times)
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Does anyone else think monero has the potential to match the value of the other ‘privacy coins’ i.e. dash and zcash? The privacy features of monero, IMO, piss all over the other two, at least when they’re all functional. Sending and receiving

monero has a lot of potential my friend
because in my opinion monero is the best privacy coins if we compared with the others
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

All what Monero need right now is project Kovri.  Once that will be integrated in Monero it will give by far best anonymity.  Transaction fees are allready under 1 cent. And with the more transactions in one block, the transaction fee will only decrease.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Does anyone else think monero has the potential to match the value of the other ‘privacy coins’ i.e. dash and zcash? The privacy features of monero, IMO, piss all over the other two, at least when they’re all functional. Sending and receiving
maybe you are right and aftually only time will show but i like this cryptocurrency it seems to be nice to me at least right now
Monero had potential ever since it started, that potential has been sitting there lurking but not doing anything staying as just a potential. I am tired of all these coins that has potential to be something one day but still at the early stages, we have seen so many coins be something that I am not thinking any coin that promotes potential is worthy of me looking at anymore.

If ethereum could have a fork and turn itself from couple dollar crypto into ICO king and 200 dollar value per (while it is considered low may I add) than all coins have an option to do something, anything. If a coin just sits there hoping to be picked up by the community to increase than I am sorry but you are not going anywhere, get up develop improve and be something yourself and people will flock to you.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

Monero is open source software. Cryptocurrency uses the principle of Proof-of-work ("proof of work").
Unlike Bitcoin, the total issue of Monero is not limited: after the initial release of 18.4 million XMR, the subsequent mining will bring 0.6 new XMR for each two-minute block. This was done to ensure that miners maintained the system after the main issue emission.
The algorithm for mining in Monero differs in that it actively uses the AES command system for x86 microprocessors and a large amount of memory, which makes mining on the GPU less efficient than for Bitcoin.
In my opinion, Monero is one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market, which is not very far from the original idea.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Monero do have the potential.

If you will create a poll and survey on what's the most popular privacy coin, you'll get same answer about Monero. I'm not belittling dash and zcash and other privacy coins but Monero is monero and its above all privacy coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

Yes. I think Monero has a huge potential. It stays top of the market for a long time relatively others. It has gained the trust of investors. I also keep some coins and hope it will gives me a good return.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

I also think Monero has a future, there are prospects for development. Perhaps Monero will be the second cryptocurrency.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

This is the best coin of anonymity among all and the most experienced. So it’s not worth talking about it, it calmly does its job and develops and conquers new investors. True while above the head can not jump.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

Of course Monero has a future and I believe in this, the development of the monero I think is good and for the future it will certainly develop better
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

Yes, I do think Monero is a coin with potential. It is a slow and steady coin with good technology and community support. Without much hypes and advertising, it has grown to its current size.  I am looking forward to seeing its result in the next few years.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

Monero is always having a potential. I believe in the need for a privacy coin.

If there was no need or a demand from the public for such a coin there wouldn't be one right now. However we should also consider what type of market share such coins could have. Monero is the biggest one and there are still ones that is mined with either staking or CPU and so forth but the market share for such coins seems very little.

I think monero is strictly tied to the crypto general market cap, the bigger it gets the bigger monero will get, without the other crypto markets and interest towards other stuff Monero can't get its name out and become a big coin all by itself. It is a decent niche need provider but it will never be big enough to be known and used everywhere.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

it seems to me that all cryptocurrencies have potential. I am sure that in the end it will be that the market will remain only giants. and most likely monero will be among them. now everything looks like this
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

I do not know, the Monero coin is quite liquid and supported in various social networks. in addition, it is constantly being improved. but I'm not an analyst to see a possible future.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100