Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero has the potential  (Read 1119 times)
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

Does anyone else think monero has the potential to match the value of the other ‘privacy coins’ i.e. dash and zcash? The privacy features of monero, IMO, piss all over the other two, at least when they’re all functional. Sending and receiving
maybe you are right and aftually only time will show but i like this cryptocurrency it seems to be nice to me at least right now
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

I think yes. As for me, I have some monero in my wallet. Today it was hardfork and it was quit successful. I think it will grow very high next year. I can recomend to buy this coin.
i hope it will grow and bring us some money as it is really important to have soemthing like this in our wallets as it can grow a lot
Vasetar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

I think Montero has the potential and prospect in the future, I look to the coin, and while I think she's one of the best Aldanov, but need to watch,everything can change.
Montero Sports? Grin

Its Monero (XMR). Its one of the coins that are gradually increasing to be used on Deepweb due to its anonymity features.I wont be surprised if this would head up
on the same path with Bitcoin yet it do start also into that place and there would always be a possibility to be supported even more since Crypto = Decentralization.

The anomymity is very important for the rich people due to the safety and security concerns. I believe more people will use it.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

In my opinion, Monero has good potential. In particular, Monero uses ring signatures, confidential transactions ... Monero will be crowded with crypto selective users. But the sophistication and technological advancement of Monero will make its potential even better.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

I'm not sure about the future of Monero I'm more interested in discussing NEO, even though Monero is one of the coins in the best ranks in crypto currency, I prefer NEO which will be the best altcoin in the future

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
organelles

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

Does anyone else think monero has the potential to match the value of the other ‘privacy coins’ i.e. dash and zcash? The privacy features of monero, IMO, piss all over the other two, at least when they’re all functional. Sending and receiving

I think so too, more people are starting to use private coins even more, there is nothing that anyone can do to stop the growth of a coin such as monero. It is a coin that when you do a transaction with it you can be sure that your transaction is going to be completely anonymous. With the growth we have seen with the coin so far, there is no doubt that the coin has the potential to do well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

Monero is safety and anonymity. The coin enters a top 10 and this coin has big prospect in the future. Buy Monero.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

It does, it has the potential to become one of the biggest and most successful coins in the market, we all need privacy, so many of us came to start using cryptocurrencies because of the anonymity that came with it all but now there is less and less anonymity as there are more ways to track the transactions, that is why coins like monero are going to be very important because they offer privacy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Monero is the best privacy coin and I think that we need more crypto currencies that will allow such privacy level, as Monero does. If the market will decide that we need more privacy, Monero will become the leader of this market.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Of course, he still has great potential for growth and he grew very well in the previous two years, I see no objective reasons for him not to grow in 2019-2020

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Monero has a lot of potential and I have also a token and waiting to boom in this year, hope I will profit it, as we can see it was started a late years ago and it was already famous because of there uniqueness.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

monero in 2017 was once an altcoin top besides ethereum, and has a good price development. now monero remains one of the good coins and has the potential to be used as a buying option.

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

In some areas, they may prefer Monero over Bitcoin, because Monero's anonymity is very suitable for some transactions that require a high degree of confidentiality, and more and more people will not want to reveal their privacy, so Monero Still have huge potential.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

I could say in terms of potential, yes, monero is potential compared to other altcoins out there. Although every alt was developed with their own perspective and mission to accomplished things and goals with accordance to roadmap and white paper. Monero have potential, no question about that. These all my opinion, and thank you

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

The privacy feature has to be said to be arguably the greatest strength that Monera wields over its competitors. However, many have called its scalability into question and I think it will heavily hamper its progress and mass adoption

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Privacy coins are a problem, because the institutional money cannot invest legally on funds that do not have a clear origin. If you do KYC then it ceases to be private.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

Montero is one of the leading privacy crypto currency on the market but you really believe those currency will escape from the regulation ?
Accts4u2

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

It has a lot of potential to do well, I think so too. For right now, there is no privacy coin that can boast to be better than monero when it comes to privacy coins, it is the best and the most secure way for anyone to send money anonymously to anyone. Monero is the most functional privacy coin and by the end of the next bull we will be seeing a lot of new heights

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

Privacy coins are a problem, because the institutional money cannot invest legally on funds that do not have a clear origin. If you do KYC then it ceases to be private.
No one will ask KYC for private coin, If they ask KYC, they will ruin the coin. And Monero will be the best private coin in this market now and in the future
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

The potential is always and always will be, because anonymity is violated today and it needs to be corrected, because today, well, we need to very seriously talk about what will happen tomorrow and how to react and work with Monero correctly
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: