Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BEACON -MN/POS- Huge Bounties! Transparent Team! Great Utility! 🔥  (Read 483 times)
Official Beacon Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:18:37 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 07:52:08 PM by Official Beacon Crypto
Merited by wttbs (3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

interested until "quark"

Zenophobe

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

So excited to see a new approach. Launch seat is ready on the pad. !!!!! GO TEAM

http://i66.tinypic.com/vexbn5.png
AltcoinWire

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,500 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

So excited to see a new approach. Launch seat is ready on the pad. !!!!! GO TEAM

We are excited to offer something like this. We have been working on this project since May 2018.
vtkix

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

Very generous bounties!

Hopefully this will get some attention.
vtkix

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

interested until "quark"

Im very interested to know why you're not interested because of the used algo?
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

Very nice bonuses  Grin so come on people, get your own seat and invite people to get theirs! follow the instructions and get a nice bonus. This is a very nice chance to join a great coin with a bright future.

This is one of the first, or maybe the first coin, with a fair launch so everybody can get their share/coins and not only the big/rich guys get a lot of coins/masternodes at the start.

Remember: Always do your own research and check out their whitepaper and medium articles.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

I would like to see more information about your platform not from the point of view of the gameplay, but from the point of view of the advancement of technological solutions. Is it possible to compare your platform with the known and what is yours better than the rest?
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

interested until "quark"

2 reasons firstly ASIC domination secondly there are an awful lot of quark masternode clones recently most of which have presales and end up as scams.

I'm not saying this is a scam as I wouldn't know, it could well be genuine but the algo and presale are enough to put me off. Good luck to the team behind this and those that choose to invest

Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

interested until "quark"

2 reasons firstly ASIC domination secondly there are an awful lot of quark masternode clones recently most of which have presales and end up as scams.

I'm not saying this is a scam as I wouldn't know, it could well be genuine but the algo and presale are enough to put me off. Good luck to the team behind this and those that choose to invest

We whole-heartedly agree with you about most of them either being scams or just poorly executed. Patrick here, founder of Beacon. I built a team of people who have at one point or another, been victim of terrible projects. Sadly, most don't work out. So we took our time, created something we were all passionate in and wanted it to ultimately do some good as well. Usually victims become the most passionate advocates after all.

When it comes to the Premine, half is for investors which is what we are doing right now with Launch Seats. The remaining amount is locked away. The Team funds are locked in a vesting schedule, releasing portions 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months after launch. At the start, we will hold about 0.62% of the total supply of coins. By the time the first bit of coins is released, that number will drop below 0.5%, and so on when the rest is released.

In crypto it is guilty until proven innocent. We get that. That's also why we have 16 forward facing people on the team and in the White Paper. All decisions we made to help prove our intentions to a trust-less industry.

Thanks for listening.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

A breakdown of the Premine and other important information.
https://medium.com/@beaconcrypto/beacon-premine-explained-507358170f24
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

I would like to see more information about your platform not from the point of view of the gameplay, but from the point of view of the advancement of technological solutions. Is it possible to compare your platform with the known and what is yours better than the rest?

I wish I could provide more information for you but right now we are still in the early stages of development. Piecing together the best features and building them. I'll be honest with you, and I know people in crypto aren't used to that, but we're not trying to re-invent the wheel or advance the space in some so-far-unseen direction. Our focus is on execution and transparency. From the very beginning, we've focused on making the best coin, platform, utility, etc.

Our plan is to execute the ideas better than anyone else, and because of that, become a market leader in the process. I could blow smoke and say some grandiose but it would be disingenuous and put us in a position of trying to live up to those expectations. So this is what we are doing and this is who we are. Our team is 16+ deep and we are all in the White Paper, linkedin accounts, and more. Smiley

Thanks.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

New Youtube Video out about Masternodes and Beacon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aGgvSDCa1E&feature=youtu.be
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

interested until "quark"

We whole-heartedly agree with you about most of them either being scams or just poorly executed. Patrick here, founder of Beacon. I built a team of people who have at one point or another, been victim of terrible projects. Sadly, most don't work out. So we took our time, created something we were all passionate in and wanted it to ultimately do some good as well. Usually victims become the most passionate advocates after all.

When it comes to the Premine, half is for investors which is what we are doing right now with Launch Seats. The remaining amount is locked away. The Team funds are locked in a vesting schedule, releasing portions 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months after launch. At the start, we will hold about 0.62% of the total supply of coins. By the time the first bit of coins is released, that number will drop below 0.5%, and so on when the rest is released.

In crypto it is guilty until proven innocent. We get that. That's also why we have 16 forward facing people on the team and in the White Paper. All decisions we made to help prove our intentions to a trust-less industry.

Thanks for listening.

The project needs to prove that you are running legit here. Even with transparent team ends up as a crap.
It would take time to build your reputation and if you are really sincere, time will tell if you are gaining the trust of the community.
Now, if you have good intentions to begin with, you will just continue to build and develop your platform and show what you've got.
Many people were burned by overwhelming promises particularly in masternode-related ones, so you can expect such hesitations.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

interested until "quark"

Thanks for listening.

The project needs to prove that you are running legit here. Even with transparent team ends up as a crap.
It would take time to build your reputation and if you are really sincere, time will tell if you are gaining the trust of the community.
Now, if you have good intentions to begin with, you will just continue to build and develop your platform and show what you've got.
Many people were burned by overwhelming promises particularly in masternode-related ones, so you can expect such hesitations.

We appreciate the Feedback. We've built a team of respected members of the crypto community, include @wttbs here on BitcoinTalk who is a 'Legendary' BCT member since 2012. Everyone has read the information on the project, heard the vision of the future, and individually decided this was worth their time and not an otherwise risky investment. We can't convince everyone so I thank you for your feedback.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:29:30 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 04:43:22 PM by CucakRowo

Already search plagiarism or suspicious action about your projects using my 'Scammer tools'.
And the result are (IMO) :

1. Nice and solid whitepaper. 80% free from plagiarism. ( And I LOVE IT!! )
2. I still doing research about the rest of your team. I'll let you know in long next hours (8-24 hours). Safety research can takes a whole days.

PS :
I have a good feeling about this project, but i need to make safety research first. As you know, many scam projects emerge.

Btw, if i already do safety research and the result is SAFE (according to my opinion), and if translation bounty available,
May i apply for indonesia translation?. Especially for your Whitepaper.

Thank you.

Additional PS :
If you need my translation portfolio, i can give it to you. but wait when the result is SAFE (according to my safety research).

Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

Already search plagiarism or suspicious action about your projects using my 'Scammer tools'.
And the result are (IMO) :

1. Nice and solid whitepaper. 80% free from plagiarism. ( And I LOVE IT!! )
2. I still doing research about the rest of your team. I'll let you know in long next hours (8-24 hours). Safety research can takes a whole days.

PS :
I have a good feeling about this project, but i need to make safety research first. As you know, many scam projects emerge.

Btw, if i already do safety research and the result is SAFE (according to my opinion), and if translation bounty available,
May i apply for indonesia translation?. Especially for your Whitepaper.

Thank you.

My portfolio for scam & plagiarism :
1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5033073.msg45969971#msg45969971
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048720.msg46786374#msg46786374 (Contributor)
3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049730.msg46990164#msg46990164
4. will be added, coz i already found 3 suspicious new projects.

Additional PS :
If you need my translation portfolio, i can give it to you. but wait when the result is SAFE (according to my safety research).

The White Paper should be 100% plagiarism free since I wrote it from scratch. Smiley

And thank you for the initial review. We look forward to what else you have to say in the coming days!

Thanks.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

And I believe Indonesian is still available.  Grin
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.