Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some clever ideas for your success!  (Read 610 times)
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

In my sense there are some ideas for your success when you invest in crypto firstly you should have a capacity to bear a risk, more important thing is patience and you should fully confidence on youself.

cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

That is a simple and fine list from OP, and I would add one more to it.  Never spend the principal, only the interest.  This is similar to the old farmer's adage 'never eat your seed corn'.  If you eat your seed corn, you won't have anything to plant for the next harvest.  Your principal is the money that makes you money: it pays dividends, interest, or other depending on the type of investment it is.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

The 1st principle: never lose your money.
Noone wants to lose their money and people are working for it to happen.
We should be wise on every decision we will make.

The 2nd principle: look for opportunities and avoid big risks. Return must be greater than risk.
We are looking for great opportunity, yet we are still at risk.
In cryptocurrency everything we do is a risk to get the profit later.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

That's cool ideas. I also agree with you. I myself always consider these things when going to be success:
1. Be brave, brave to take risks, brave to make a smart decision, and brave to get in the job
2. Be smart, in analyzing the strategy and making a plan for success
3. Define what we are really going to do, to have,a dn to earn
4. Never be panic and impatient, it will kill you
5. Never owe

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

Those are really some clever ideas. Everybody knows that being a success is not an easy thing, it needs a long process. After reading this thread, I think there are many people feel intrigued to be successful but not all of them can reach it. Why? Yeah, it depends on our step to reach it. The most important thing to get success is a strong determination, if you have this point, then you will get whatever you want.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

With all glaring indications, crypto business is not all about win win mantra, it's obviously win some, lose some but it's very consequential to take congnizance of both positives and the negatives and make a clever decision for you not to record more loses than wins. 
Angleworm

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

When you are going to do any business, risk is inevitable. The key is to make a plan and act smartly. No matter what happens just move forward.
Antinomist

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

Investing in something always comes with its risks, there is no way around it. So patience and smart decisions are the best qualities and best-friends while investing.
Symptomatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

Risk free investment is like unicorn. They dont exist. However, when it comes to panic sale, i wait till the last moment. Whether its psychological or not, this is my strategy.
Thinkable999

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

When you are going to do any business, risk is inevitable. The key is to make a plan and act smartly. No matter what happens just move forward.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

Try to find the valuable projects  and your investment will be rewarded just be patient  and give time to the development team to work and fulfill their promises.
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

The 2nd principle: look for opportunities and avoid big risks. Return must be greater than risk.
The 3rd principle: pay taxes.
The 4th principle: create a diversified portfolio:
various classes of assets, investments in each class of assets, investments in different markets, countries, and currencies + it's necessary to distribute investments in time.

Remember that there's no ideal time for investments. However, if you regularly invest in different assets,  you'll reduce the risk and increase the return in the long term.

6 main mistakes causing to fail:
1) Subjectivity in perception.
2) The belief that today's trend will last forever. Today's winners are tomorrow's losers!
3) Overconfidence in your knowledge and skills.
4) Greed, impatience, passion.
5) Geographic limitation.
6) Negative mood and the fear of losing. As we all know, people remember a bad experience much better than a positive one. We're afraid of losing money and lose it, in the end, because of our wrong actions.
Money is emotions, and we should be positive. If you don't control your brain - it will control you!
80% of our success is our psychological mood and the rest 20% depends on instruments and methods. Stop set yourself up for failure!
Of course, I understand that you won't become rich and successful quickly after reading my post. But I want you to focus on the positive!

Tell me, please, what kind of methods of psychological training you use? Thnx!

in my opinion you can use different twchniques and find the best for you and i wish you good luck with your obtaining yourself
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

Never lose money? I dont know on how you would avoid such stuff even the most professional ones do suffer it out.

Investment/opportunities do always tied up with risk and the ratio would always be equal on what you are targeting.

The 3rd principle: pay taxes.
If you do live on a strict country when it comes to tax then you dont have any choice.

The 4th principle: create a diversified portfolio:
If you do have the money then this thing would be the best thing to do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

Try to find the valuable projects  and your investment will be rewarded just be patient  and give time to the development team to work and fulfill their promises.
Of course, each of us is trying to do everything to avoid deception. Today, the cryptocurrency market and the ico market of companies contain a lot of fraudulent activities and therefore many users cannot tolerate because of their experience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: