Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BINANCE NOT RESPONDING SINCE 7 DAYS  (Read 223 times)
Haskara (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Good Day everyone

7 Days ago i wrote this to Binance Support;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
I accidentally sent around 97.9 ICONs to my Binance ETH Wallet.
As you may know, ICON launched their Mainnet and already isnt a ERC20 Token anymore.
So i ask you kindley to please send my 97.9 back to the ERC20 Wallet ive sent it:
Since there only a few days left, please answer me atleast something, so i know youre on it or you received my Problem.

Thank you and have a good Day.

What to do? 7 Days isnt normal right?
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

Good Day everyone

7 Days ago i wrote this to Binance Support;

Hello
I accidentally sent around 97.9 ICONs to my Binance ETH Wallet.
As you may know, ICON launched their Mainnet and already isnt a ERC20 Token anymore.
So i ask you kindley to please send my 97.9 back to the ERC20 Wallet ive sent it:
Since there only a few days left, please answer me atleast something, so i know youre on it or you received my Problem.

Thank you and have a good Day.

What to do? 7 Days isnt normal right?

So well first of all sounds like the mistake is on your side. You are aware that Binance is moving massive amounts of money with a relatively small team? I would expect that you get that back at some stage but it honestly might not be their top priority support ticket right now. Did you send them all the details on the transaction? The tx hash?
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

These guys are overloaded with such latters. Just give them more time. I am sorry that this happened to you, but I think there is nothing you can do right now. In 99 percent of such cases, you will not get your coins back.
Audrina Harvey

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

Binance is managing its service with a small team. And they are littered with letters like this. It may take more time before they notice your letter and reply it.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:17:43 AM

I think the mistake was from you and you should accept that and also they always write a memo when you about to send a token to their wallet reminding you that once you set to wrong acct your token is bye gone and since you have set a support ticket , you have to hold for them till they reply as you know they have lot of customers and will be attending to their need according to how serious then issue is., So you need some patient or you chat with their admin in their telegram group to help.
Zander Berger

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

As Binance is operated by a small team it will take time to get a response. Also, this is a mistake on your side and you have to be aware that binance is moving huges amounts and it might not be on their priority right now. If you haven't sent all the transaction details such as tx hash, do so as it might help. Hopefully they respond back to you soon.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

If you can have your money back with their help, then I would say binance has really a very good team. What I meant with this statement is that, since the fault was from you, it has a very little chance that they will help you with that, unless, they are really that dedicated to their users.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

All you need to do just waiting. On my tickets the binance exchange, always replied  . I think your problem can be solved.I wish you good luck

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

you can't do anything except wait for support responded, actually it's your fault, you must double confirm before send your coin/tokens to exchange, even if binance decided not to credit back ICON to you, you also can't complaint anything. anyway, sorry to hear that, fortunately not a big amount of tokens, just sit back and wait for support reply you with good news
Maryscarolan

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

Thats disappointing. I'm not sure if there is any way getting your coins back. I hope they get back to you and solve your problem. Have patience.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

7 days... i think it is fully normal. Approximately a year ago i wrote to poloniex tech support and they answered me only after 4.5 months  Grin So i think that 7 days id completely normal, especially if we know that they are working hard now with their tech side.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

I've also experienced the same case as you but it happened in my country's local exchanger. it happens when TRX no longer uses ERC-20 tokens. You must see the instructions given when you accidentally sent the assets, in case my exchanger just said that there was a disturbance / maintenance, and they finally returned my assets. but if there is a clear warning not to send assets to the exchanger's address, the error is yours, and I am not sure that the asset can be returned. but you have to keep trying, still be patient because maybe not only you have a similar problem, and lastly it's your fault not an exchanger so don't expect more.
Lea Bentley

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Seems like the mistake is on your side.And these guys are overloaded with such latters. You should give them more time. There is nothing you can do right now.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

The main problem occurs on your side.
Remember that sending any token or coins in a wrong wallet will make it disappear.
It can be solved even by Binance, because of the contract is different.
Make sure to triple check or more every transaction you will make.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

I am sure that you will no longer see your tokens. You sent them to another address, they simply expired, and the technical support of the exchange will answer you that way. Be careful and check the address where you send it many times, especially when the blockchain is changed from a coin. It is better to spend a few days to study the safe way to swap than to have a problem like yours!
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

I had the same when I sent my ETH to the wallet ETC. I tried to write a letter in support, but I was told that they will not be able to do anything. So, as not a pity, but say goodbye to your tokens. And be careful from now on.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

dont worry. there may be too many support tickets. just wait patiently and you will get them back. 7 days is not a big period. so i think waiting another few days is good idea.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

7 days is not enough, you have to wait for more than a month, especially since this is a top stock exchange. Well, not the fact that they will return to you, because it is your mistake.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

I did not make mistakes on this exchange, but once I forgot the password from another exchange, or rather I could not pass two-factor authentication, as my mobile crashed. I had to write in support and the answer I waited about a month. By the way, I wrote twice, because after the first time there was no answer for about three weeks.
Lilly Valencia

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

First of all, it might seem a bit your fault for not being updated about it being closed. Also, as they are being closed, they have no serious attachment in doing their business. But also, they might be going through so many messages like this, so it might take time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: