Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 14851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

this project is really promising in my opinion. i think if you make some more publication and show us what's your project progress till now. it would be great.

Please join to our telegram group for more informations - https://t.me/lbxcommunity
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

LBX looks like a good one with very intuitive user interface, also good to see LBX gonna offer OTC market. My friend told me about LBX, and I definitely keep it in my watched list.
dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

I think if London Block Exchange has an "Advanced Web Trading...Along with educational content" service, this is a great step to be able to add insight to everyone who is curious about trading.  Smiley

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

We are incredibly proud of this partnership and look forward to offering DADI users a supportive and trustworthy platform on which to transact.

Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

LBXFUNFACTS No.1:

Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Head of Marketing, Jacob Papageorgiou, speaking about the disruption of cryptocurrencies in wealth management. --> LBX.com
amazes.co
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

There are quite a lot of new exchanges keeps on popping up these days. London Block Exchange has better promises that any other exchanges that I have seen. The features are great specially the 30+ fiat to cryptocurrency exchange. Looking forward to be seeing a successful project.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:02:42 AM

I think if London Block Exchange has an "Advanced Web Trading...Along with educational content" service, this is a great step to be able to add insight to everyone who is curious about trading.  Smiley

Things that teach everyone about the virtual currency that is circulating today. Technology always develops every day and that happens to virtual currencies.
jaksone

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:49:37 AM

Hoping for the opening of the London Block Exchange in London town will open greater opportunities to improve the quality of crypto and there will be more crypto players who made the transaction..hopelly
Kuchiyose

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:44:26 AM

Hoping for the opening of the London Block Exchange in London town will open greater opportunities to improve the quality of crypto and there will be more crypto players who made the transaction..hopelly

It should be very good to know Londoners about the development of virtual currencies in the current era because almost all transactions are done digitally.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

hello, can it be helped, I difficult to find a definite schedule about the main ico sales, for pre sale I see the start in September and end in November, the main ico sale when is scheduled

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

I like the way you report and announce all those activities on this thread. I very happy to see there is so much activity going on and I'm very happy joined signature campaign
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

hallo, where is link thread bounty ? i want join this project
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

London-Based LBX Exchange Adds Bitcoin Cash to Its Offerings - https://news.bitcoin.com/london-based-lbx-exchange-adds-bitcoin-cash-to-its-offerings/

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

I like the way you report and announce all those activities on this thread. I very happy to see there is so much activity going on and I'm very happy joined signature campaign

I agree. With the constant updates from the team, it means they are working hard for this project and also, they are not just empty talk. They are really doing something to implement their exchange. Being said that, many users might notice this exchange and get on board with this. Remember, exchanges are created everyday. They need to get ahead of things.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

I really like The LBX College of Crypto, it's easy to understand and very educational for every beginner who wants to know crypto. I also see your product is very interesting and not owned by other exchanges, therefore it is very feasible if LBX is included in my investment list.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

I agree. With the constant updates from the team, it means they are working hard for this project and also, they are not just empty talk. They are really doing something to implement their exchange. Being said that, many users might notice this exchange and get on board with this. Remember, exchanges are created everyday. They need to get ahead of things.

This is a promising project for now and see updates about the progress of this project running. but I don't see when presale and token sale will work?

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

This is a promising project for now and see updates about the progress of this project running. but I don't see when presale and token sale will work?

Thanks for the supports guys! Sign up to get the latest news and start trading today: https://lbx.com/register
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

Another Stablecoin: U.K. Crypto Exchange Launches GBP-Pegged Cryptocurrency

The London Block Exchange has announced the launch of a GBP-pegged cryptocurrency stablecoin called LBXPeg. In a statement posted on its website, LBX revealed that the so-called “cryptopound” will be tied to the value of GBP held in an auditable U.K. bank account on a 1:1 basis. - https://www.ccn.com/another-stablecoin-u-k-crypto-exchange-launches-gbp-pegged-cryptocurrency/

Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

LBX mints the first Crypto-pound — “LBX Peg” (GBPP)!

Today, just before 11am, we made history by minting the first ‘crypto-pound’, LBX Peg, a stablecoin pegged 1:1 to the value of sterling. “Peg” (ticker:GBPP) is the first fully audited blockchain based, fully collateralised token tied to the value of pound sterling (‘GBP’) held in a segregated UK bank account on a 1:1 basis. To view the historic transaction on etherscan click here! ... Read more!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: