Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23739 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.

not the first project that wants to unite the real world with a crypt and simplify the entrance to it for ordinary people. big amounts collected are considerable and everything looks very much so. but taking into account both regulators and the law do not like such projects, the chance for success is relatively not great.

I agree this is not the first project of this type. However, this could also turn out to be the best of whole lot. Time only can answer that. Team could really pinpoint the unique feature of this project which might convince all of us.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

Official website is still incomplete some links are not working properly when I clicked on them it showed errors. You should put links under the ecosystem buttons to read the functions of these features.

Thats interesting. When I was looking into some of the links 2 days ago, it was working fine. Could you please specifically say which links are not working?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

I checked out Fiipay on App Store. Already downloaded it some weeks back. Can I get a video to explain its functionality, maybe I’ll get to find out more features on the app. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

Was that 10 mil raised in the pre-sale alone or was there a private investment?

I was going through the whitepaper and it seems the focus is on two primary aspects since this is mobile mining; the focus is in IP lists to connect different nodes and the capacities for proof of Capacity. When did you guys begin this?

The $10.7M was raised in Private + Pre-sale so far. We're closing pre-sale in 3 days:)

The founders have been in this project since 2016

Wow, So the project is running for almost around 3 years. Why does the project started the sale now? Or it was running since 2016? By the way you raised really good congrats.

That 10.7 Mil is no small money. From my understanding, they began the journey of mobile mining from 2016 not that they started raising funds. Either case looks like they got a good backing to be able to raise that much

nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Did anyone check their YouTube channel they recently posted a video with the CEO, check their link out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7qJ5DmWT81e0XWTvinwpwg, they also have a good amount of subscribers.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.

not the first project that wants to unite the real world with a crypt and simplify the entrance to it for ordinary people. big amounts collected are considerable and everything looks very much so. but taking into account both regulators and the law do not like such projects, the chance for success is relatively not great.

I agree this is not the first project of this type. However, this could also turn out to be the best of whole lot. Time only can answer that. Team could really pinpoint the unique feature of this project which might convince all of us.
Perhaps you right. But the name of the project is strange and difficult to pronounce)) And the softcap from this project is huge - 15 million dollars.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

Official website is still incomplete some links are not working properly when I clicked on them it showed errors. You should put links under the ecosystem buttons to read the functions of these features.

Thats interesting. When I was looking into some of the links 2 days ago, it was working fine. Could you please specifically say which links are not working?

My own issue is that most of the link are all going to their home page. For instance clicking the white paper link will take you to their home page instead of the white paper

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Hi! I see that you do not plan to issue debit cards in your financial ecosystem. All payments are to be made via a mobile device? I think that this way is much easier for you and maybe it will be more effective.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Hi! I see that you do not plan to issue debit cards in your financial ecosystem. All payments are to be made via a mobile device? I think that this way is much easier for you and maybe it will be more effective.

It seems that they are going to launch their own POS device for crypto currencies. I need to check their whitepaper for more information.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?

It seems like they do have launched FiiPOS in couple of countries. Not sure about which countries but they said it's launched in Asia.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

just gone through the thread page and I enjoyed the important updates but wanting to point out what I think might be misinterpreted by mischievous elements, saying "coin for all purpose" might look good but it may mean several things to different people, it will be great when you specify this purpose

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

Was that 10 mil raised in the pre-sale alone or was there a private investment?

I was going through the whitepaper and it seems the focus is on two primary aspects since this is mobile mining; the focus is in IP lists to connect different nodes and the capacities for proof of Capacity. When did you guys begin this?

The $10.7M was raised in Private + Pre-sale so far. We're closing pre-sale in 3 days:)

The founders have been in this project since 2016

Wow, So the project is running for almost around 3 years. Why does the project started the sale now? Or it was running since 2016? By the way you raised really good congrats.

That 10.7 Mil is no small money. From my understanding, they began the journey of mobile mining from 2016 not that they started raising funds. Either case looks like they got a good backing to be able to raise that much

Yeah, I think it will really going to help them for more developments of the project. I see they just started the mobile mining for those last few years even I didn't hear any about it before it looks like they have some good people behind them.

At your service
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Just came across this project. Looks like they already raised a decent amount of money AND they are developing their own blockchain (not just another ERC20-token). Definitely a project worth to take a deeper look at.

That’s great. What’s the softcap and hardcap? Anyone got a link to their telegram group?
I like projects that got their own Blockchain. Faster transaction and safer. And could allow for crosschain Transactions option.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

yes, they are available there already.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

Just came across this project. Looks like they already raised a decent amount of money AND they are developing their own blockchain (not just another ERC20-token). Definitely a project worth to take a deeper look at.

That’s great. What’s the softcap and hardcap? Anyone got a link to their telegram group?
I like projects that got their own Blockchain. Faster transaction and safer. And could allow for crosschain Transactions option.

The link to the Telegram groups is in the opening post (English community: https://t.me/fiiicommunity) and the soft cap is 15 million USD if I remember correctly from which they already raised the biggest part.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

I'm delighted to know that they already have their Development Finished!
As they started the Product development some time ago!    
Unlike other projects they are asking for Investment after showing those Products!
That's  quite impressive!    
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

Already have over 350k users of the application. I must ask, how where this users attracted to the application, what are the amount of active users?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

I'm delighted to know that they already have their Development Finished!
As they started the Product development some time ago!    
Unlike other projects they are asking for Investment after showing those Products!
That's  quite impressive!    

When this project was started? And was there private investors who funded this project development? I am asking this because ICO just started and product is ready.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Already have over 350k users of the application. I must ask, how where this users attracted to the application, what are the amount of active users?

350k users of the Application? You mean to say FiiiPOS application users? Or some other applications? Anyway, will look for this information at their site.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: