Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23741 times)
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

Pre-Sale 2 Ends in only 3 days!!! Don't miss your final chance to get 20% Bonus. Already $10.7M raised
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

Was that 10 mil raised in the pre-sale alone or was there a private investment?

I was going through the whitepaper and it seems the focus is on two primary aspects since this is mobile mining; the focus is in IP lists to connect different nodes and the capacities for proof of Capacity. When did you guys begin this?

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:11:12 AM

it looks like the product you are offering is something that is always needed in the daily life of the community. but we also know there are many competitors for fiioin and you have to be able to provide something more promising than your competitors. I see in the roadmap that in Q4 you will expand to 10 countries, what countries do you mean?
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

I was going through the whitepaper and it seems the focus is on two primary aspects since this is mobile mining; the focus is in IP lists to connect different nodes and the capacities for proof of Capacity. When did you guys begin this?

The $10.7M was raised in Private + Pre-sale so far. We're closing pre-sale in 3 days:)

The founders have been in this project since 2016
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

it looks like the product you are offering is something that is always needed in the daily life of the community. but we also know there are many competitors for fiioin and you have to be able to provide something more promising than your competitors. I see in the roadmap that in Q4 you will expand to 10 countries, what countries do you mean?

So for Q4, we're aiming mainly Asian countries, because our HQ is in Asia so are our 2 other offices. It's much more easier to expand and travel. For 2019 we will expand to Europe and North America.

Right now, we have Australia, china, hong kong, indonesia, macao, malaysia, singapore, taiwan, thailand

9 countries in total.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

So for Q4, we're aiming mainly Asian countries, because our HQ is in Asia so are our 2 other offices. It's much more easier to expand and travel. For 2019 we will expand to Europe and North America.

Right now, we have Australia, china, hong kong, indonesia, macao, malaysia, singapore, taiwan, thailand

9 countries in total.

It's good explanation. First of all, I have to say your thread look amazing. Secondly, starting already with 9 countries is already good. Congratulations.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

The $10.7M was raised in Private + Pre-sale so far. We're closing pre-sale in 3 days:)

Hello

Will you count current raised funds when you will distribute tokens for the bounty?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

The ICO is still running but the apps are already available? You do not often see that a project already has a finished product during the token sale. This looks very interesting at first glance
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

What is understood is Fiii tokens are not compatible with ERC20 wallet and we need to use Fiii walllet to store the tokens?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

first of all, i would like to commend you guys for the level of work you have put in i saw you guys have gotten $10 million already, that's truly wonderful. i have one question though. the FiiiPay service you guys are planning to launch can a user use it to pay for purchase using any cryptocurrency or will it be basically Fiii Coin.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

Its good to see some Development already before the ICO even started!
I always liked those project that has this great spirit of keeping the development on going!
And you guys seems to be doing a good job here!
 I'll sure give good look into it!
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.

This is one of main positive feature of this project which I will consider to look the project in detail further. Also I heard its not ERC20 token. This could be a good alternative for all the ERC20 tokens available in the market.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Wow, So the project is running for almost around 3 years. Why does the project started the sale now? Or it was running since 2016? By the way you raised really good congrats.

At your service
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Just came across this project. Looks like they already raised a decent amount of money AND they are developing their own blockchain (not just another ERC20-token). Definitely a project worth to take a deeper look at.
KnightRiderus

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

not the first project that wants to unite the real world with a crypt and simplify the entrance to it for ordinary people. big amounts collected are considerable and everything looks very much so. but taking into account both regulators and the law do not like such projects, the chance for success is relatively not great.
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

9 countries in total.

It's good explanation. First of all, I have to say your thread look amazing. Secondly, starting already with 9 countries is already good. Congratulations.

Just saw the announcement thread here and wondered that they have already a working product and are available in 9 countries. Fiii want to expand to 10 contries this year.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

Official website is still incomplete some links are not working properly when I clicked on them it showed errors. You should put links under the ecosystem buttons to read the functions of these features.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

The ICO is still running but the apps are already available? You do not often see that a project already has a finished product during the token sale. This looks very interesting at first glance

For the fact that they already have something running gives them an edge and i guess that's the reason they must have raised such significant amount at this downtrend but i'm yet to grasp the concept properly, are they trying to get into the mining industry with just mobile devices?, because the last time i checked, such is down with some serious hardware
ganeshramk

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

not the first project that wants to unite the real world with a crypt and simplify the entrance to it for ordinary people. big amounts collected are considerable and everything looks very much so. but taking into account both regulators and the law do not like such projects, the chance for success is relatively not great.

I agree this is not the first project of this type. However, this could also turn out to be the best of whole lot. Time only can answer that. Team could really pinpoint the unique feature of this project which might convince all of us.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

Official website is still incomplete some links are not working properly when I clicked on them it showed errors. You should put links under the ecosystem buttons to read the functions of these features.

Thats interesting. When I was looking into some of the links 2 days ago, it was working fine. Could you please specifically say which links are not working?

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

I checked out Fiipay on App Store. Already downloaded it some weeks back. Can I get a video to explain its functionality, maybe I’ll get to find out more features on the app. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

Wow, So the project is running for almost around 3 years. Why does the project started the sale now? Or it was running since 2016? By the way you raised really good congrats.

That 10.7 Mil is no small money. From my understanding, they began the journey of mobile mining from 2016 not that they started raising funds. Either case looks like they got a good backing to be able to raise that much

nesh1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Did anyone check their YouTube channel they recently posted a video with the CEO, check their link out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7qJ5DmWT81e0XWTvinwpwg, they also have a good amount of subscribers.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

I agree this is not the first project of this type. However, this could also turn out to be the best of whole lot. Time only can answer that. Team could really pinpoint the unique feature of this project which might convince all of us.
Perhaps you right. But the name of the project is strange and difficult to pronounce)) And the softcap from this project is huge - 15 million dollars.

em777

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

Thats interesting. When I was looking into some of the links 2 days ago, it was working fine. Could you please specifically say which links are not working?

My own issue is that most of the link are all going to their home page. For instance clicking the white paper link will take you to their home page instead of the white paper

[[[[[[
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Hi! I see that you do not plan to issue debit cards in your financial ecosystem. All payments are to be made via a mobile device? I think that this way is much easier for you and maybe it will be more effective.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Hi! I see that you do not plan to issue debit cards in your financial ecosystem. All payments are to be made via a mobile device? I think that this way is much easier for you and maybe it will be more effective.

It seems that they are going to launch their own POS device for crypto currencies. I need to check their whitepaper for more information.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?
RyCriptoC

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

According to your roadmap, is the FiiiPOS already available in Malaysia and Singapore?

It seems like they do have launched FiiPOS in couple of countries. Not sure about which countries but they said it's launched in Asia.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

just gone through the thread page and I enjoyed the important updates but wanting to point out what I think might be misinterpreted by mischievous elements, saying "coin for all purpose" might look good but it may mean several things to different people, it will be great when you specify this purpose

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

That 10.7 Mil is no small money. From my understanding, they began the journey of mobile mining from 2016 not that they started raising funds. Either case looks like they got a good backing to be able to raise that much

Yeah, I think it will really going to help them for more developments of the project. I see they just started the mobile mining for those last few years even I didn't hear any about it before it looks like they have some good people behind them.

At your service
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Just came across this project. Looks like they already raised a decent amount of money AND they are developing their own blockchain (not just another ERC20-token). Definitely a project worth to take a deeper look at.

That’s great. What’s the softcap and hardcap? Anyone got a link to their telegram group?
I like projects that got their own Blockchain. Faster transaction and safer. And could allow for crosschain Transactions option.

FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

yes, they are available there already.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

That’s great. What’s the softcap and hardcap? Anyone got a link to their telegram group?
I like projects that got their own Blockchain. Faster transaction and safer. And could allow for crosschain Transactions option.

The link to the Telegram groups is in the opening post (English community: https://t.me/fiiicommunity) and the soft cap is 15 million USD if I remember correctly from which they already raised the biggest part.
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

I'm delighted to know that they already have their Development Finished!
As they started the Product development some time ago!    
Unlike other projects they are asking for Investment after showing those Products!
That's  quite impressive!    
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

Already have over 350k users of the application. I must ask, how where this users attracted to the application, what are the amount of active users?
chan001

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Unlike other projects they are asking for Investment after showing those Products!

When this project was started? And was there private investors who funded this project development? I am asking this because ICO just started and product is ready.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Already have over 350k users of the application. I must ask, how where this users attracted to the application, what are the amount of active users?

350k users of the Application? You mean to say FiiiPOS application users? Or some other applications? Anyway, will look for this information at their site.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Interface is different. It do need some improvement. I hope team is active here and will act based on suggestions provide here.
nesh1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

I noticed that they also have a link to their Messenger platform, first time i am seeing a project using that platform is there any specific reason for them to use this?
chan001

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

The link to the Telegram groups is in the opening post (English community: https://t.me/fiiicommunity) and the soft cap is 15 million USD if I remember correctly from which they already raised the biggest part.

Telegram is good source to get information about project.  I was going through the discussion at telegram and come to know that Fiii pos already operational in 9 Asian countries.
faulerwilli

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Oh damn, the bounty campaign is already in the 6th Week and ends in less than a month. I think participation in the signature campaign is not really worth it anymore. Although there are not many participants... a hard decision
Ace44

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

Yea, it's not how far but how well, in as much as there are a lot or few of such, there achievements will differentiate the big guns from the amateurs, between, the sky is big enough for everyone to come in but the test of time will put doubts to rest, i'm particularly interested with what they have to offer and how they intend to beat their competitors
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

When this project was started? And was there private investors who funded this project development? I am asking this because ICO just started and product is ready.
they Team paid for those development from their Pocket as their Telegram Admin told me about it!
you dont see many project with this kind of progress!
they already have the product oparetional and FIIEX will be listed after the ICO!
pretty good right?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

Wow, this is great, so the team really is moving in the right direction. I'm getting all excited already to see how far they will go.
em777

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

Oh damn, the bounty campaign is already in the 6th Week and ends in less than a month. I think participation in the signature campaign is not really worth it anymore. Although there are not many participants... a hard decision

yeah, a really hard decision but i believe one can still grab some decent amount of coin at least notwithstanding the current stage of the bounty campaign

[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

Ok as someone whos been excited about the concept of proof of capacity the idea that you guys are going a step forward in efficiency to DPoC is insane i love the idea and i'm really excited to see how you can bring it to life, theirs not much competition in the POC market, and DPOC is even more unique, plus your point of sale terminals mean easy adoption
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

350k users of the Application? You mean to say FiiiPOS application users? Or some other applications? Anyway, will look for this information at their site.

It’s a project with a product already in use. Fiiipay app on AppStore already got a lot of reviews plus videos on how to install and use the app. The project has been in use for some time. I guess they want to give everyone an opportunity to be part of this milestone.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

It’s a project with a product already in use. Fiiipay app on AppStore already got a lot of reviews plus videos on how to install and use the app. The project has been in use for some time. I guess they want to give everyone an opportunity to be part of this milestone.

I’m pretty sure that’s going to be a strong sales point for them,  from the other projects I’ve followed the ones with MVPs and other products already out have the most success. Not to mention they have an app in the AppStore Not just via their website download.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

Our Founders started working on it in 2016. They funded the project by themselves, but some private investors have stepped in for 2018.

ibininja

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:47:48 AM

350k active users or registered users? I know I still have a lot of reading to do but since you mentioned 350 I thought to ask anyway.
One of the admins in telegram told me that they have three working products.

FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

350k active users or registered users? I know I still have a lot of reading to do but since you mentioned 350 I thought to ask anyway.

350k Registered users. We have yet to start intensive marketing for our products. Yes we do have 3 working products. All our products were made ready before the ICO start, FiiiChain for example is also ready but needs to be launched after ICO.

We have FiiiPos FiiiPay and FiiiEx ready.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

350k Registered users. We have yet to start intensive marketing for our products. Yes we do have 3 working products. All our products were made ready before the ICO start, FiiiChain for example is also ready but needs to be launched after ICO.

Does it mean that this project will still continue even if soft cap is not reached, right? I've seen that you already raised $10.7M+ but your soft cap is $15M.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

Does it mean that this project will still continue even if soft cap is not reached, right? I've seen that you already raised $10.7M+ but your soft cap is $15M.

In the pre-sale itself thye raised 10+ million USD and it's not small amount. So I think it's fair enough to go with main sale.
chan001

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

In the pre-sale itself thye raised 10+ million USD and it's not small amount. So I think it's fair enough to go with main sale.

Agree. They already have working product and they need money to expand their operations/business. So why to stop when they got 10 million plus.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:23:42 AM

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.

That's awesome. What is the profit level that is being generated by this 3 working products? Are we allowed to know that information?
faulerwilli

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

Functioning product and profits, that should be enough to reach the softcap easily. But in the current market environment, it is probably difficult even with it. For me it is enough to make an investment, I'm in :-)
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

this project is well defined, but there are a lot of projects like this, what is your uniqueness? why should we invest in it? I would like to see the project to be listed at www.icoguide.com to read their review and to hear from professionals.
nesh1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

this project is well defined, but there are a lot of projects like this, what is your uniqueness? why should we invest in it? I would like to see the project to be listed at www.icoguide.com to read their review and to hear from professionals.
A review is indeed great for a project it helps people who do not have a lot of experience in the crypto world, decide if they want to invest or not.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

Good to hear that because some project is stopping when they didn't meet their softcap. But I hope this project will going to reach softcap even we already hear that you're still going to continue the project even not reaching it.

At your service
RyCriptoC

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

I checked few details and understood about FiiiPos,  FiiiPay.  But what is FiiiEx?? What type of feature it has? 
Ace44

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

The whole thing goes down to the market situation, if it was a situation where the market was over the chart, i bet you, the whole place will be flooded with bounty hunters, so it's a general thing at the moment and fixed to only a particular project, i can vividly remember what it was like last year and earlier this year, the whole place was vibrant
ctrades31

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 07:39:26 PM by ctrades31

yeah, a really hard decision but i believe one can still grab some decent amount of coin at least notwithstanding the current stage of the bounty campaign
That's true, it will ends in less than a month but still I am participating in this bounty. Because I like this concept and very happy to work with them.
coinfused.so

Activity: 140

ZEN

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

give us PROOF!
who is using it at the very moment?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

A review is indeed great for a project it helps people who do not have a lot of experience in the crypto world, decide if they want to invest or not.
That's true. Lot's of times reviews/rating will help to investors to take decision for investment in ICOs. I would like to know more review sites if is there any.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

give us PROOF!

If I'm not mistaken I read on their telegram channel that they already have hundreds of thousands users. They also said that the project started since 2016 so I think it's really possible that they are already on those countries?

At your service
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

iT'S NOT easy this days pushing through with development if with the current downtrend of the market, it's highly commendable seeing this happen and having a product now is huge win for everyone

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

That's true. Lot's of times reviews/rating will help to investors to take decision for investment in ICOs. I would like to know more review sites if is there any.
I found this one right here: https://icobench.com/ico/fiii/ratings#ratings, they got a 4.4 out of a 5 that is a very good score for the team.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

give us PROOF!

Download our app and you can see the countries available
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

give us PROOF!

If I'm not mistaken I read on their telegram channel that they already have hundreds of thousands users. They also said that the project started since 2016 so I think it's really possible that they are already on those countries?

Yes, 350k+ Registered Users with KYC
ibininja

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 02:42:07 PM by ibininja

It is a decent amount raised no reason why stop at that. Also the answer is what I was hoping you would say. The business is operational and profits are showing up. That is what is really important in any business.

FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

It is a decent amount raised not reason why stop at that. Also the answer is what I was hoping you would say. The business is operational and profits are showing up. That is what is really important in any business.

Indeed! Smiley
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

give us PROOF!

That's really a Good number of Users!
With KYC done they all can be counted as Loyal Customers!
I believe they are all from Asia? As you haven't spreaded toward Europe ?   
Zombie259

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

give us PROOF!

Wow, I didn't thought that you have so many registered users on your platform. And good to see, that they are all KYC verified.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

It's going to be a very attractive one for big institutional investors to come in at this time, I see this happen in China based project but I haven't seen it happen in this project just yet, I am here wondering why??  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
em777

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

Functioning product and profits, that should be enough to reach the softcap easily. But in the current market environment, it is probably difficult even with it. For me it is enough to make an investment, I'm in :-)

yeah, i was curious as to when they started implementing their ideas because they have really achieved a lot from the look of things

[[[[[[
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

iT'S NOT easy this days pushing through with development if with the current downtrend of the market, it's highly commendable seeing this happen and having a product now is huge win for everyone

They’ve gone a long way from having an MVP. That’s a plus for the project. That’s also the reason for interest showed by team already raised close to softcap.

gee777

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

yeah, i was curious as to when they started implementing their ideas because they have really achieved a lot from the look of things

Yeah. I am also interested in this. Was about asking when the started up because they have already gone far in the project with already 3 working products
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.
Zombie259

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.

I agree, if they continue anyway, independent how many Fiiicoins they sell, they don't need a softcap. This could confuse some interested investors.
Ace44

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Yea, that's something to consider, i once stated something about having a track record and it's obvious that they have been in existence before now, so it's quite an encouraging aspect of the project that investors must have seen to enable them reach such amount and in such a tough period in the cryptocurrency market and with their massive campaign, they may likely hit their target
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

They already got a working product. And as they said they are making profits as well. The ICO project was to give everyone an opportunity to be part of a milestone. This means getting up to softcap or not won’t delay the roadmap.
But I don’t understand why they need the funds from ICO?

Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

I agree, if they continue anyway, independent how many Fiiicoins they sell, they don't need a softcap. This could confuse some interested investors.

Exactly. And it's not only confusing. Letting the people know that they already raised enough so that the project can continue could also help to convince undecided people who are still not sure whether to invest or not.
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

they already have finished the development of products!
so development is not gonna rely on the ICO funds!
those funds are planned to use on the Marketing of the campaign in different countries i guess!
and possibly that's the amount they need to do it perfectly!
ctrades31

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

Yeah. I am also interested in this. Was about asking when the started up because they have already gone far in the project with already 3 working products
If they already have working products in market then definitely there is no matter that they will reach softcap or not m
ethtrader16
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Do you know guy's FIII have their own telegram channel and more than 3k members are there? Lot of the question answering are going on their below channel. Join and ask your questions/queries: https://t.me/fiiicommunity
faulerwilli

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

is anyone here interested in mining Fiii? Unlike other coins, here is a detailed description of the mining process in their yellow(!) paper
https://fiii.io/images/doc/fiiicoin.yellowpaper.v01.pdf
For me too technical, I understand only a fraction :-)
em777

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Do you know guy's FIII have their own telegram channel and more than 3k members are there? Lot of the question answering are going on their below channel. Join and ask your questions/queries: https://t.me/fiiicommunity

their telegram channel is very active and the admins there are really doing a great job, i love the project i learnt they have been operating since 2016

[[[[[[
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

If they already have working products in market then definitely there is no matter that they will reach softcap or not m

Exactly, it does not matter much as we are already making profits. Of course the more is raised the better, because we would be able to expand quicker.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

their telegram channel is very active and the admins there are really doing a great job, i love the project i learnt they have been operating since 2016

Thank you!
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

is anyone here interested in mining Fiii? Unlike other coins, here is a detailed description of the mining process in their yellow(!) paper

It’s a bit technical. But the profits would a much unlike that of btc and other coins.
Btw It a way to help clear transactions and earn some free tokens.

bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

Lacking a little longer until it reaches the softcap. But sales crowdsale ended only 18 more hours and initiate their presale sales. I hope their will be more sales and be able to attract more investors, and able to achieve hardcap.
em777

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

It’s a bit technical. But the profits would a much unlike that of btc and other coins.
Btw It a way to help clear transactions and earn some free tokens.

yeah, at first i tried to understand the principle behind it but it honestly technical what i have decided to do now is try to understand it bit by bit doing so i believe will help understand the technicality involve

[[[[[[
tippytoes

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

Good to hear that because some project is stopping when they didn't meet their softcap. But I hope this project will going to reach softcap even we already hear that you're still going to continue the project even not reaching it.

Yes, an assurance from the team is really helpful for other potential investors. Better not speculate only especially with the current crypto market. But, I need more proofs who are using this platform. Maybe most of them are Chinese? In what region is this currently operating?
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

I find it amazing you guys are doing this even though you already have a project and product that’s working that’s really not something I’ve seen much in this industry. That actually have established products
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:20:59 AM

Lacking a little longer until it reaches the softcap. But sales crowdsale ended only 18 more hours and initiate their presale sales. I hope their will be more sales and be able to attract more investors, and able to achieve hardcap.

There’s still some few hours to get in on the bonus on this stage. Is there a KYC to get tokens on distribution?

CEOKEY

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:36:00 AM

Fiii.io with great features will give the user the optimum choice. Borderless spending will be limited by countries that do not support electronic money. What are the charges for exploiting Fiii.io with smartphones?
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

I really would love to see how the internals of the DPOC work, it's a really great way to speed up transaction completion but in an efficient way that doesn't use the power of a small country, i think we could really see this kind of design start being adopted more. And to have it launching under a brand that already has an established product chain is great for the likelyhood of success longterm
RyCriptoC

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

give us PROOF!

Wow, I didn't thought that you have so many registered users on your platform. And good to see, that they are all KYC verified.

Yeah. 350k KYC compliance users is awesome numbers for a platform which started couple of years back.  FiiiPos supports 1500 currencies.
ibininja

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

give us PROOF!

Yeah. 350k KYC compliance users is awesome numbers for a platform which started couple of years back.  FiiiPos supports 1500 currencies.

That is impressive I wonder how long that took to KYC all 350k users. For anyone to use the services they need to KYC right? If I may ask which country is the most active in the list of countries you are operating in?

AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

give us PROOF!

Yeah, Even me I can't believed that they already had that much registered and kyc verified users. I think that's the fruit of their hard work since 2016.

At your service
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

Would love to here which countries are the biggest participators as well, i think the fact they've managed such a huge adoption for their earlier projects already is a great showing from the team and speaks a lot for the potential behind the project. Really would love to here stats from their existing platforms
faulerwilli

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

One thing that I really like is the "Fast Transactions, almost instantly"
It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

It will not run as Ethereum network, where you have to wait for many confirmations, which sometimes takes a really long time?

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.
chan001

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

Today's world is all about speed. If transaction takings huge time then people will not use the network.
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Fiii.io with great features will give the user the optimum choice. Borderless spending will be limited by countries that do not support electronic money. What are the charges for exploiting Fiii.io with smartphones?
Well they have a app named FiiiPos where you get reward for holding any Token in it!
I mean we can use our any fund to pay fee, get reward or do Exchange all by a single Project!
That could be interesting! 
faulerwilli

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

Have you tried using any of the products to confirm the transaction speed? I assume it will be faster as they are an independent blockchain.

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?
AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

I think in the country I live in I can not test the app yet. For that I have to wait until 2019. But maybe there are already reports from someone else?

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

According to the team, they already have a working business that is making them profit. So, if that is the case, Softcap shouldn't be an issue as they can fund the project via the already working business.
ganeshramk

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Why is it like this? Is it due to regulations in your country? Btw, where can I find the app for testing?
Ace44

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

They already got a working product. And as they said they are making profits as well. The ICO project was to give everyone an opportunity to be part of a milestone. This means getting up to softcap or not won’t delay the roadmap.
But I don’t understand why they need the funds from ICO?

A lot of implementations may have been set aside that will put them on the limelight, don't be surprise that marketing will take like a huge chunk of the project and as such, funds will be required, even though they already have a working product but this past week has been my first time hearing about the and i'm pretty sure many are on same lane with me, so a boost of the brand is needed and funding is required
Zombie259

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

I'm also waiting for someone to give some feedback or review about the project product but it looks like no one from here try to use it. I hope there will be someone who can try it to inform us.

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

If someone from an permitted country can post a review or give feedback about the app and the functions, it would be very helpful.

What countries are in the permitted list at this moment? Only in Asian countries? That kind of information would be highly helpful

RyCriptoC

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Why is it like this? Is it due to regulations in your country? Btw, where can I find the app for testing?

The team have provided the link at telegram channel for both Android and iOS version. I have not tested the app, but will try it shorlty.
ibininja

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

The team have provided the link at telegram channel for both Android and iOS version. I have not tested the app, but will try it shorlty.

Can you share the links here? I had to change timezones and on where I am Telegram can't be accessed except through a VPN. I will have to renew my subscription but in the meantime can you share the link here?

chan001

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

Its restricted to specific countries for now. But already available for 9 different countries, maybe you can check with the team at telegram channel if your country is listed their or not.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Why do I get an error when trying to log in to your site? What is the reason for this?
Do you have any problems with the database?
nesh1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

What countries are in the permitted list at this moment? Only in Asian countries? That kind of information would be highly helpful
I downloaded the app and i could only choose between these countries at the moment: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand, this information should be available on their website too.
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

I downloaded the app and i could only choose between these countries at the moment: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand, this information should be available on their website too.

I do checked the list and verified with Fiii team, for now only people from these countries can use this app. But it will be available for worldwide in November
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

It might be that his country is not among the 9 listed countries. But according to the team, the app will be available for worldwide use by November. You can get the app here:
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fiiigroup.fiiipay&hl=en
Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/fiiipay/id1381341866?mt=8
jackyschan91

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

A promising project in the field of the Block Industry requires detailed consideration and study. A quality product developed by an experienced team of specialists. Antic investment tool. I recommend to cooperation!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Why do I get an error when trying to log in to your site? What is the reason for this?
Hey mate, what kind of error you are facing while login in to the website? Could you describe that error here?
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Hey mate, what kind of error you are facing while login in to the website? Could you describe that error here?

I saw that too. It takes some time to get the website loaded. I don’t think it’s a network issue, should be a server error. But that was some days back. Fiii Team said they fixed it, I checked today and it went fine.

em777

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

A promising project in the field of the Block Industry requires detailed consideration and study. A quality product developed by an experienced team of specialists. Antic investment tool. I recommend to cooperation!

yeah, i also think it far better if the team can focus on making sure their product and services get to the necessary ears, i feel people need to know about fiii.io

[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

It appears that they all the listed countries are asian countries. Does this Mean they are trying to capture the largest blockchain market before moving to other regions?
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

We were aware of those issues. The website should be working perfectly fine now.
ctrades31

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

Can you share the links here? I had to change timezones and on where I am Telegram can't be accessed except through a VPN. I will have to renew my subscription but in the meantime can you share the link here?
I am not sure about that but I guess that app is in still under development. We have to wait until confirmation from the team
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

I am not sure about that but I guess that app is in still under development. We have to wait until confirmation from the team

Here are the official download links!

https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/fiiipay/id1381341866?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fiiigroup.fiiipay&hl=en
https://m.fiii.io/fiiipay.apk

They're also available on our website when you click on the icons of IOS, android and google play near the FiiiPay slider on main page
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

They're also available on our website when you click on the icons of IOS, android and google play near the FiiiPay slider on main page

Can anyone use this app? What I know is this app is available for only 9 countries at this moment? And will be available for everyone from next month?
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

probably they were doing some development in the website! i was having some issue to login my self!
but its working perfectly for me now!
ibininja

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

We were aware of those issues. The website should be working perfectly fine now.

I think it alright; it is loading fine on my end. maybe do a hard refresh ctrl f5.
I can't say for sure if it is slow or not maybe my connection.

FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

Our target for 2018 was 10 countries.

We're expanding to Europe and North America mainly in 2019

Can anyone use this app? What I know is this app is available for only 9 countries at this moment? And will be available for everyone from next month?
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

probably they were doing some development in the website! i was having some issue to login my self!

Yes, we were fixing a few small issues so we had to take the website down.

It should be fully functional now.
Ace44

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

I think that's good for a start, though they all seem to be from the Asian part of the world but with time they should spread to other continents as well but does it mean if one is not located in the stipulated countries, he/she can not have access to the full functionality of the app?, if so, any plans of getting other continents onboard?
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

I am sure they definitely have plans to expand to other parts of the world. However, Asia seems to be a good region to start with. They are more enthusiastic about cryptos there than, for example, Europeans I think.
em777

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

I am sure they definitely have plans to expand to other parts of the world. However, Asia seems to be a good region to start with. They are more enthusiastic about cryptos there than, for example, Europeans I think.

Asia is the hot zone of cryptocurrency I totally understand the reason why they decide to start in Asia, once it works there they can replicate that same concept elsewhere for instance Europe

[[[[[[
nesh1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

Amazing great to see that the communication between team and community is good here, i already knew that they replied fast in Telegram but also here.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

It’s important that the team keeps their communication with the investors as strong as possible and improve their social communications as well as that would really make sure your project succeeds
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

I think that's good for a start, though they all seem to be from the Asian part of the world but with time they should spread to other continents as well but does it mean if one is not located in the stipulated countries, he/she can not have access to the full functionality of the app?, if so, any plans of getting other continents onboard?

We're expanding to Europe and North America in 2019!
em777

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

that's really wonderful seeing that you guys have a very wonderful product and services i expect you to have a wide coverage that way you can get more investors and user

[[[[[[
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

that's really wonderful seeing that you guys have a very wonderful product and services i expect you to have a wide coverage that way you can get more investors and user

Thank you:)
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

It’s important that the team keeps their communication with the investors as strong as possible and improve their social communications as well as that would really make sure your project succeeds

Most projects tend to miss it at this point. They forget that the community/investors are the backbone of the project and the growth of the project depends on them. Hopefully fiii will be able to have more communication with the community.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Amazing great to see that the communication between team and community is good here, i already knew that they replied fast in Telegram but also here.

Yeah they must really keep it because we can see that how they really work hard for the project and they also making some good communication with their people.

At your service
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

Hello team) The project definitely deserves attention, last year there was only 1 similar project, and it was very successful, I think that you are able to repeat and can surpass this success  Smiley
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

Thanks for the information. I have been waiting for some time now and I guess it’s same for some other persons. It’ll be good to tweet that the fiii site is back.

denzhikv

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

How much is your low entry threshold?
silence777

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

Good day to you! Are the telephone numbers on the main page already available?
baramagba

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Yea, I think if you already can see those numbers - you can try and call them, if you have any questions.
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

The company FiiiCOIN has prepared a new cryptocurrency for users, which is accepted all over the world, this is certainly a huge plus. The reduced power consumption made me very happy. do you plan to install terminals?

elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

In Q4 you want to expand to 10 countries, which of them are your targets?
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Your app FiiiPAY is already working? Seems like a trust-able project, I'm interested. Good luck to team!
JaneAcker361

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Your app FiiiPAY is already working? Seems like a trust-able project, I'm interested. Good luck to team!

Also which functions are already available in the FiiiPAY app? And which will be available in the near future?
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Which social media are the main for your project Fiii.io? I want to follow them, but to look into all of your social medias at once is quite hard.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

Hello team) The project definitely deserves attention, last year there was only 1 similar project, and it was very successful, I think that you are able to repeat and can surpass this success  Smiley

Wow that's good to hear that similar project succeeded, If that project made it I think the Fiii project can also do it or just like what you said they can surpass that project.

At your service
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

Wow that's good to hear that similar project succeeded, If that project made it I think the Fiii project can also do it or just like what you said they can surpass that project.

I think like that too. Absolutely they will succeed if the project is already looking that good. Will see pretty soon how things will going.
johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

2200 POS already launched in Asia and they are working somewhere already?
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

Promotional mining activities - how are they going to work?
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

Which social media are the main for your project Fiii.io? I want to follow them, but to look into all of your social medias at once is quite hard.

Most projects tend to focus on either twitter or reddit for sending general messages to the public while to have direct contact with the admins I will advise you follow the telegram channel.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

The company FiiiCOIN has prepared a new cryptocurrency for users, which is accepted all over the world, this is certainly a huge plus. The reduced power consumption made me very happy. do you plan to install terminals?

yes we already have 2200 in asia
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

More information will be made available in 2019. Half our supply of coins is reserved for mining.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

yes they are!
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Also which functions are already available in the FiiiPAY app? And which will be available in the near future?

Everything is functional, you can deposit crypto and spend already. We are going to enable Fiiiex compatibility after ICO.
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

Asia is the hot zone of cryptocurrency I totally understand the reason why they decide to start in Asia, once it works there they can replicate that same concept elsewhere for instance Europe
I think the  main reason behind this is that the team is mainly From Asia!
Which made it easy  to spread the project and launch and promote perfectly without any issue!
And After ico they can spread across Europe with the help of the funds they rose! 
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

I think the  main reason behind this is that the team is mainly From Asia!
Which made it easy  to spread the project and launch and promote perfectly without any issue!
And After ico they can spread across Europe with the help of the funds they rose! 

I've noticed that the asian teams and projects seem to be doing well even before they get their global launches they seem to have a lot of crypto demand in that area people see that the world is moving in this direction and as usual asia seems to be the fastest to adopt new technologies and changing paradigms
faulerwilli

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

More information will be made available in 2019. Half our supply of coins is reserved for mining.

Can you at least give some hints? Should we buy strong graphics cards for the mining or rather CPU? Or will it work quite differently?
I'm still new to mining, and I do not know that well yet
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

Can you at least give some hints? Should we buy strong graphics cards for the mining or rather CPU? Or will it work quite differently?

It’s proof of capacity so it’s hard drive space based imagine like burst but in this case it’s delegated so it’s not mined by everyone but by the delegates elcected miners
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Don't need any fancy expensive graphic cards, all you need is either your phone or FiiiPOS.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049493.new#new

Here's our Airdrop thread if you want some free FiiiCoins!
NeRoX82

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

Hello, I liked your project I hope you will be able to fully implement it. Good luck!
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

In which countries will your technology be distributed?
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

Have you seen many similar projects than you are better than others? I would like to know before investing.
GeRa_182

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

What is the end of ICO? And how do you think you will have time to collect Soft cap?
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

I think that you can try to make a Deposit, and what is the minimum threshold?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

Good afternoon, told about you at work, was impressed with your idea. Will there be a Commission for transactions?
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Are you the first who showed the concept of mobile mining?
Utrojestan

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

Is it better to invest everything in this project, or split the Deposit into parts between several projects?
Hulk1997

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

BanaCrypto

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

A promising undertaking in the field of the Block Industry requires point by point thought and study. A quality item created by an accomplished group of experts. Ilike your project ,Good luck !!!!!
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

Is there any video that tells you more about your project? I do not like to read a lot of text.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

It seems to me that I have seen such an idea somewhere, why are you unique? What do you have that is not in other projects?
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Do you have large investors? A large company?It would give confidence in your project.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

Do you think the price of this coin will rise after a while? And will it be possible to make a profit from this?
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

Are you going to translate your project into other languages? This would help many people to better understand your project and trust you!
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

I read more and understood about Fiilex, FiiiPay.  But what is FiiiPos?Can you tell me more about what he is?
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

Hello what will happen when you collect soft cap? How exactly do you want to distribute the money?
Nasivini67

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Hello, interested in the Commission for payments through your service, it will be noticeable or will be minimal ?
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

I can not yet understand how you will combine 1500 crypto-currencies and just currencies in one terminal... and will it be possible to convert currency?
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

The terminal will be very useful in travel. I often forget to exchange currency, and there are no exchangers nearby. The service will ease this problem.
ReXata

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

On many resources about you write articles, you brag about it on your site. I think this is a very good criterion for investing in you.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

How do I pay using your terminal for example in a grocery store Huh Or a clothing store.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Why store currency in your terminal? There is a huge number of other terminals for currency storage
YGICIQU

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

Why store currency in your terminal? There is a huge number of other terminals for currency storage
Hello, probably the main thing is safety. Using this terminal your currency will not be lost.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

Hello) and what happens if you do not collect softcap?? Will I get back the money I invested in you ? Or will you continue your work?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Do you have any bonuses? For example, for a large investment or a large contribution to your terminal ?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

Was this token price base only on private sale? What is the value of the token in public sale? And in the bounty campaign, will that total tokens be available?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

On icobench was given a rating of 4.3 is this normal or is it a project falls short? Is it worth investing ?
tippytoes

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Hello) and what happens if you do not collect softcap?? Will I get back the money I invested in you ? Or will you continue your work?

I've read in the previous pages that the project will continue even if soft cap is not reached as they have working platform already.

Was this token price base only on private sale? What is the value of the token in public sale? And in the bounty campaign, will that total tokens be available?

What amount are you referring to? I bet the price will be different once it hit the 2 mentioned exchanges for public sale. You can't control traders. Might be cheaper than pre-sale.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

On icobench was given a rating of 4.3 is this normal or is it a project falls short? Is it worth investing ?
Hello, it is a good assessment) of course there are projects with the highest rating, but this project is also advised to look closely
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

I do not understand, do you make your own currency or help to exchange other cryptocurrencies ? In any case, it is useful
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

Will I be able to pay for my online purchases through the General offer ? For example to buy something through eBay
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

Tell us more about the affiliate program, do you have it ? Multi-level or just 1 level ?
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

Hi, will I be able to store ripple currency in your wallet? And can I store multiple currencies at once ?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

Hi, will I be able to store ripple currency in your wallet? And can I store multiple currencies at once ?
hi, you can) download the application on the website, there is a simple interface, once you understand everything
Paparazek

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

It's hard to say anything now. I think the project is crude, but very promising, so you can take a closer look.
Noriman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Hello, your main function is the storage and exchange of cryptocurrency ? Or some other?
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

It's hard to say anything now. I think the project is crude, but very promising, so you can take a closer look.
In this project, I am impressed that they did not communicate with Bank cards, but immediately moved to the next technological stage: smartphones and POS-payment terminals. Even a single project with Bank cards did not become popular at all due to some technical problems. The use of smartphones is more convenient and promising, in my opinion.
upvell_13@

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:23:51 AM

Do you have any bonuses? For example, for a large investment or a large contribution to your terminal ?
Bendjamine0318

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:45:57 AM

What plans do you have in the future ? What are your goals for 2019? If you are interested in big investors ?
Utrojestan

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:06:31 AM

Serious project... are there any bonuses in your terminal for investors who have invested in your project at the initial stage?
Nasivini67

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:28:58 AM

Hello everyone) I would like to know if you will translate the application into other languages? Surely the growth of customers would be more
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

Hello, I would like to know more information about the team, it is proven people or not? Whether they were engaged in other projects previously?
YGICIQU

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:57:08 AM

Hi, will it be possible to exchange the cryptocurrency for free? If so, it will help a lot of users .
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

I want to know more about the bounty program, how much to pay for the bounty video and what determines the amount of the bonus?
GOZIC

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

Hi, friends told me about your service, but I do not have time to understand what it will be useful for society?
ReXata

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

Hi, friends told me about your service, but I do not have time to understand what it will be useful for society?
the team is going to combine all cryptocurrencies into one terminal for the convenience of users, I think this is a very useful criterion.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:18:49 AM

Hello, can I subscribe for updates ? I would not like to miss all the innovations from your project..)
IlidaN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

Really well thought up, now society needs a coin and the terminal by means of which it can pay everything and everywhere
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Hi, I came across this site by accident. Read a little but did not understand what this service will be useful?
VektoR171

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

Hi, I came across this site by accident. Read a little but did not understand what this service will be useful?
Hello, this terminal will accommodate more than 1500 currencies, there will be less problems with transfers and exchange
Imhotepp

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

How are you doing with security ? I have been looking for a wallet to store several crypto-currencies for a long time, but I want to find the safest one.
YangsT

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

How long has your project been in existence? It is strange that no one before you could not think of such a terminal.
Monopoli$T

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:17:27 PM

I like to spend, and sometimes I do not notice how the wallet becomes empty... can you set a limit of funds per day?
XcalibuRRR

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

I am satisfied with my wallet that this wallet has, which is not in any other ?
Paparazek

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:12:00 AM

I am satisfied with my wallet that this wallet has, which is not in any other ?
Hello friend) this wallet supports more than 1500 currencies, it is worthy. I have not seen wallets with such an Arsenal of currencies
DyxLEzz

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:41:35 AM

Hi, are there any features in your wallet? Like a car payment or something?
Noriman

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:20:10 AM

Hi) is it Worth downloading this app if I already have a wallet?
Fett11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

Hi) is it Worth downloading this app if I already have a wallet?
Hello! Definitely worth it!) compare your wallet with this and draw conclusions. As for me-it is still the best offer )
InVE$$$tOR

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

Hi. Will I be able to pay the loan with btc? In the application, you can change btc to dollars?
UnIvErS

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

Do you have plastic cards? I'm much more comfortable paying by credit card, phone, sometimes not at hand unfortunately Smiley
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:49:15 AM

Do you plan to put your terminals in large stores? Or is it too early to think about it ?)
Utrojestan

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

If I want to transfer money to a friend, how long will it take? Do you have an instant transfer of funds or not?)
NeRoX82

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

Accumulated a little eth, try to put in your wallet for storage.. do you have any percentage for that?
Vurdalakus

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

Hello, now many banks and terminals offer cashback. Do you plan to introduce such an innovation ?
PISTON_1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

Hello, now many banks and terminals offer cashback. Do you plan to introduce such an innovation ?
that would be nice!) and it would be good to give % of the funds that lie in the wallet )
GeRa_182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

Hello, advised the friend to your purse, gave him an affiliate link. How long before my bonus? Or do you need him to contribute?
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:19:36 AM

This is a good thing, but we need a very large audience.. how do you attract investors to your website? How do people know about you?
CeNaToP

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

This is a good thing, but we need a very large audience.. how do you attract investors to your website? How do people know about you?
This is all done very simply. They advertise everywhere YouTube, telegram, Facebook, Twitter and other services. People see that this is a good project and tell their friends about it.
GOZIC

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

This is all done very simply. They advertise everywhere YouTube, telegram, Facebook, Twitter and other services. People see that this is a good project and tell their friends about it.
This is still not enough to attract large investors. They need to show themselves at some major exhibitions or scientific forums. I do not think that someone will invest a lot of money in the project, just watch the video on YouTube.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:53:58 AM

This is still not enough to attract large investors. They need to show themselves at some major exhibitions or scientific forums. I do not think that someone will invest a lot of money in the project, just watch the video on YouTube.
As for me, so large investors are not required.This is certainly good when the project at once will receive a large sum, but such people are difficult to find.It is better to be guided by small investments but numerous, which this project does.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

1500 cryptocurrencies? I even don't know 10) it is impressive) certainly a lot of time spent on the creation of the service. Are you sure this amount will be used?
upvell_13@

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

1500 cryptocurrencies? I even don't know 10) it is impressive) certainly a lot of time spent on the creation of the service. Are you sure this amount will be used?
I don't think it's that important for them to be used or not. For them, the main thing that they have a lot of currencies to choose from. This will attract a lot of users.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

I don't think it's that important for them to be used or not. For them, the main thing that they have a lot of currencies to choose from. This will attract a lot of users.
And what else can this project boast of besides a large number of available currencies? It's not enough if they want to succeed Smiley
ReXata

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

Good afternoon. I have nothing to complain about, everything is at the highest level. But I would like to change the interface of the application, are you working on it?
Bendjamine0318

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Hello, I've seen a lot of purses, than this is different from the rest of its competitors?
Westpooper

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Hello, I've seen a lot of purses, than this is different from the rest of its competitors?
hi, this is more easy and secure tool for the exchange of, purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

hi, this is more easy and secure tool for the exchange of, purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
so here I can transfer btc to other people? What about the Commission here? Is it present on this resource?
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Hello, how many more ico will last, I can invest only in a month, so I'm afraid not to have time...
Hello, in a month just ico will continue, you can not worry about it.have them soon softcap, think they will continue to to collect until hardcap
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

I am interested in placing fiiiPOS in my store, so where can I get fiIIPOS, is it available and I can order it?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Westpooper

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

Hello) I stumbled on a forum of this project. Tell me, is the project safe or better not worth the money?
Hello. Project safer their competitors) and more functional ) so that look closely to him, can like.
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

Sorry for the stupid question, but still. Is there a withdrawal to MasterCard on this wallet ? Or visa? In General, where you can withdraw funds
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

Sorry for the stupid question, but still. Is there a withdrawal to MasterCard on this wallet ? Or visa? In General, where you can withdraw funds
if my memory serves me, you can. But I'm afraid to make a mistake. Can someone tell you specifically.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Ico on track is a project received a score of 5.0 is a good score, or track ico puts all this?
YGICIQU

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

Ico on track is a project received a score of 5.0 is a good score, or track ico puts all this?
no, not everyone... they have an ico rating, and there this project takes a good place) this ico is a lot of what sites put good ratings.
mrbanjo

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

no, not everyone... they have an ico rating, and there this project takes a good place) this ico is a lot of what sites put good ratings.

It is necessary to look not only at the rating which gives one site but at other ratings too. This project is one of the most interesting lately. I'm not sure that it will give a big profit, but the fact that it will definitely start and earn it a hundred percent.
XcalibuRRR

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

I like the fact that this wallet is able to convert currency and do not need to go to the exchange to exchange currency.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

I like the fact that this wallet is able to convert currency and do not need to go to the exchange to exchange currency.
I agree, previously changed currency only on exchanges, it took a lot of time, now everything is different.
VektoR171

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

I think this coin will be very expensive if such terminals will spread at least in large stores.
LegendaryMemberArt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

I like this opportunity too . Currency conversion function will be one of the key .I wonder if they will charge a conversion fee .

Noriman

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

I think this coin will be very expensive if such terminals will spread at least in large stores.
you can try to buy some coins, as long as they cost 12 cents, almost nothing to lose, but there is an opportunity to earn a lot
Imhotepp

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

you can try to buy some coins, as long as they cost 12 cents, almost nothing to lose, but there is an opportunity to earn a lot
will the coin be worth$ 1 by the end of the year, do you think ? I think it's quite real.
Fett11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

will the coin be worth$ 1 by the end of the year, do you think ? I think it's quite real.
I can't say anything, I don't have such information, but I really hope so. Perhaps it will appear on the stock exchange and it can be simply sold.
Monopoli$T

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

it seems they will not collect as much money as they plan, they set too high a bar for themselves.
Paparazek

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

it seems they will not collect as much money as they plan, they set too high a bar for themselves.
Hello, they have collected on softcap in a very short time, so I have no doubt that they will reach softcap by the end of the ico
YangsT

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

My opinion changed when I looked at the ratings from major sites that rate ico, very high marks!
IlidaN

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

My opinion changed when I looked at the ratings from major sites that rate ico, very high marks!
I think so too. This is one of the criteria by which you can trust projects, including
DyxLEzz

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Is it worth using a wallet if you are not going to invest in ico? Will there be any restrictions for those who do not invest?
Vurdalakus

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Is it worth using a wallet if you are not going to invest in ico? Will there be any restrictions for those who do not invest?
Hello! Of course you can, why not?) you can now download the wallet and use it without any restrictions
GeRa_182

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

Hello! Of course you can, why not?) you can now download the wallet and use it without any restrictions
Yes? Sounds great. What about their safety? If I transfer large amounts of money to a client, I don't have to worry about the money not coming?
Utrojestan

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

Yes? Sounds great. What about their safety? If I transfer large amounts of money to a client, I don't have to worry about the money not coming?
their project is hosted on different servers with increased security, so I do not see any reasons for excitement, especially since transactions take place almost instantly )
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Great concept do you guys have a bounty program I can participate in? I would like to participate in the bounty before I decide to invest.

btw, If any of you are interested in me giving you merit, pm me I will consider if your posts are constructive I won't give merit just because.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
mrbanjo

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

their project is hosted on different servers with increased security, so I do not see any reasons for excitement, especially since transactions take place almost instantly )

Something like the decisions of large companies including amazon/telegram. Stability and decentralization are great things that will definitely add benefits to this project for investors.
If I understand correctly, then everyone who participates in the bounty should register on their website and go through kyc?
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

I am interested in placing fiiiPOS in my store, so where can I get fiIIPOS, is it available and I can order it?

Hello! You can reach out to us on telegram and one of our moderators will direct you to the right department.

They are available to order already.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

What is the wallet currently has available for all countries? I heard that wallet will start is available in this November for all countries, this will be great when there are many users who can join using the facilities of the project. good luck for the future.

chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

Seems really user friendly and most importantly, a product is already out. Like the fact that they have existing product. Idea - POS can be one of the key contributor to the Blockchain mass adoption.
tippytoes

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

Hello! You can reach out to us on telegram and one of our moderators will direct you to the right department.

I checked the current trading price in coinegg and it declines so fast. I hope the price will be sustained and not fall from the pre-ico price. But the volume is already large. I'm assuming all the coins are coming only from the team, right? Also, since you have available products already, I believe if you will be ahead from your roadmap, the price will be stable and not be like about 10% of pre-ico price, where most of the coins encountered once they hit exchanges.
mrbanjo

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

I checked the current trading price in coinegg and it declines so fast. I hope the price will be sustained and not fall from the pre-ico price. But the volume is already large. I'm assuming all the coins are coming only from the team, right? Also, since you have available products already, I believe if you will be ahead from your roadmap, the price will be stable and not be like about 10% of pre-ico price, where most of the coins encountered once they hit exchanges.

I think the market will put everything in its place. This project is quite interesting given that they have already submitted a lot. Almost all projects that go on the forum have nothing only pictures, and in this project work is visible. The question is of course with investors, but over time they will definitely come here if everyone will be on time of roadmap.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

I think the market will put everything in its place. This project is quite interesting given that they have already submitted a lot. Almost all projects that go on the forum have nothing only pictures, and in this project work is visible. The question is of course with investors, but over time they will definitely come here if everyone will be on time of roadmap.

Any plans from the fiii team on how to counter-attack the situation in case the price will go down below their pre-ico price? Most of the coins have such trend behavior once they are listed in the exchanges. Is there something cooking after this IEO period?
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

I will immediately contact them to get fiiiPOS, but now it's Q4 2018 and whether is fiiiPOS available for shipping to customers?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

I hope the project meets and follow up with there roadmap it will be very good for the project.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

What is the wallet currently has available for all countries? I heard that wallet will start is available in this November for all countries, this will be great when there are many users who can join using the facilities of the project. good luck for the future.

Mid of november will be available for all:)
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:52:22 AM

Actually, none of the volume was from team as our coins are locked up. Price stability is one of our goals.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE: https://support.bitforex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019164931?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0

We're being listed on Bitforex soon!
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

This is a huge project to undertake with a global scope. Won't be that easy to gain widespread popularity when you have biggies like Visa and MasterCard as your competitors.
onix213

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:11:22 PM

How many tokens are in circulation now? The number is not defined in coinmarketcap..

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:05:51 PM

How many tokens are in circulation now? The number is not defined in coinmarketcap..

yep, there was no informatioins about the circulating supply at coinmarketcap now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fiii
i hope CMC will updates soon

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:23:48 AM

I've read in the previous pages that the project will continue even if soft cap is not reached as they have working platform already.

What amount are you referring to? I bet the price will be different once it hit the 2 mentioned exchanges for public sale. You can't control traders. Might be cheaper than pre-sale.

The amount I'm referring to and regarding the bounty campaign. Because according to this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027077.0 will be distributed 5,000,000 FII?
alfaisal890

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:36:58 AM

Actually, none of the volume was from team as our coins are locked up. Price stability is one of our goals.
Unlike the others, this project has the power to maintain price stability with current market conditions. this way the community will not go to look for better because they will be sure to stay where they are now. goodjob
goigiacmove

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:56:13 AM

Unlike the others, this project has the power to maintain price stability with current market conditions. this way the community will not go to look for better because they will be sure to stay where they are now. goodjob
Maintaining stable price over hard time, then when market turns better, Fii will fly certainly.
Crypto traders are human, with human basic instincts, greediness, and so on.
Hence, they will fall into FOMOs and boost the price suddenly rocketing at the right time.
digitalblock

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:20:34 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 04:10:49 PM by digitalblock

I noticed when new coins are added to coinmarketcap, coinmarketcap shows not exact information about the coin. Therefore, it takes time to upgrade. Nothing wrong with that, this is a normal process for Fiii

yep, there was no informatioins about the circulating supply at coinmarketcap now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fiii
i hope CMC will updates soon
CryptoEducation
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:08:45 PM

wnen will you distribute bounty tokens?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: