Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23739 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.

Functioning product and profits, that should be enough to reach the softcap easily. But in the current market environment, it is probably difficult even with it. For me it is enough to make an investment, I'm in :-)

yeah, i was curious as to when they started implementing their ideas because they have really achieved a lot from the look of things

Yeah. I am also interested in this. Was about asking when the started up because they have already gone far in the project with already 3 working products

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

So this means even if the softcap isn't reached, the project will go on, right? Sounds good for all the investors but I ask myself why they set a number for the softcap if they will continue anyway. Because I guess for most people a softcap means the minimum amount a project needs to raise to be able to work with. It would sound much better if they could say officially that they already reached their 'softcap'.

I agree, if they continue anyway, independent how many Fiiicoins they sell, they don't need a softcap. This could confuse some interested investors.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

yes, we will continue even if softcap is not reached as we have a working business that is already making profits.

Functioning product and profits, that should be enough to reach the softcap easily. But in the current market environment, it is probably difficult even with it. For me it is enough to make an investment, I'm in :-)

Yea, that's something to consider, i once stated something about having a track record and it's obvious that they have been in existence before now, so it's quite an encouraging aspect of the project that investors must have seen to enable them reach such amount and in such a tough period in the cryptocurrency market and with their massive campaign, they may likely hit their target
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

They already got a working product. And as they said they are making profits as well. The ICO project was to give everyone an opportunity to be part of a milestone. This means getting up to softcap or not won’t delay the roadmap.
But I don’t understand why they need the funds from ICO?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

I agree, if they continue anyway, independent how many Fiiicoins they sell, they don't need a softcap. This could confuse some interested investors.

Exactly. And it's not only confusing. Letting the people know that they already raised enough so that the project can continue could also help to convince undecided people who are still not sure whether to invest or not.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

they already have finished the development of products!
so development is not gonna rely on the ICO funds!
those funds are planned to use on the Marketing of the campaign in different countries i guess!
and possibly that's the amount they need to do it perfectly!
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

yeah, i was curious as to when they started implementing their ideas because they have really achieved a lot from the look of things

Yeah. I am also interested in this. Was about asking when the started up because they have already gone far in the project with already 3 working products
If they already have working products in market then definitely there is no matter that they will reach softcap or not m
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Do you know guy's FIII have their own telegram channel and more than 3k members are there? Lot of the question answering are going on their below channel. Join and ask your questions/queries: https://t.me/fiiicommunity
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

is anyone here interested in mining Fiii? Unlike other coins, here is a detailed description of the mining process in their yellow(!) paper
https://fiii.io/images/doc/fiiicoin.yellowpaper.v01.pdf
For me too technical, I understand only a fraction :-)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Do you know guy's FIII have their own telegram channel and more than 3k members are there? Lot of the question answering are going on their below channel. Join and ask your questions/queries: https://t.me/fiiicommunity

their telegram channel is very active and the admins there are really doing a great job, i love the project i learnt they have been operating since 2016

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

If they already have working products in market then definitely there is no matter that they will reach softcap or not m

Exactly, it does not matter much as we are already making profits. Of course the more is raised the better, because we would be able to expand quicker.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

their telegram channel is very active and the admins there are really doing a great job, i love the project i learnt they have been operating since 2016

Thank you!
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

is anyone here interested in mining Fiii? Unlike other coins, here is a detailed description of the mining process in their yellow(!) paper

It’s a bit technical. But the profits would a much unlike that of btc and other coins.
Btw It a way to help clear transactions and earn some free tokens.

bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

Lacking a little longer until it reaches the softcap. But sales crowdsale ended only 18 more hours and initiate their presale sales. I hope their will be more sales and be able to attract more investors, and able to achieve hardcap.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

It’s a bit technical. But the profits would a much unlike that of btc and other coins.
Btw It a way to help clear transactions and earn some free tokens.

yeah, at first i tried to understand the principle behind it but it honestly technical what i have decided to do now is try to understand it bit by bit doing so i believe will help understand the technicality involve

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

Already have over 350k users of the application. I must ask, how where this users attracted to the application, what are the amount of active users?

350k users of the Application? You mean to say FiiiPOS application users? Or some other applications? Anyway, will look for this information at their site.

350k active users or registered users? I know I still have a lot of reading to do but since you mentioned 350 I thought to ask anyway.
One of the admins in telegram told me that they have three working products.

350k Registered users. We have yet to start intensive marketing for our products. Yes we do have 3 working products. All our products were made ready before the ICO start, FiiiChain for example is also ready but needs to be launched after ICO.

We have FiiiPos FiiiPay and FiiiEx ready.

Does it mean that this project will still continue even if soft cap is not reached, right? I've seen that you already raised $10.7M+ but your soft cap is $15M.

Good to hear that because some project is stopping when they didn't meet their softcap. But I hope this project will going to reach softcap even we already hear that you're still going to continue the project even not reaching it.

Yes, an assurance from the team is really helpful for other potential investors. Better not speculate only especially with the current crypto market. But, I need more proofs who are using this platform. Maybe most of them are Chinese? In what region is this currently operating?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

I find it amazing you guys are doing this even though you already have a project and product that’s working that’s really not something I’ve seen much in this industry. That actually have established products
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:20:59 AM

Lacking a little longer until it reaches the softcap. But sales crowdsale ended only 18 more hours and initiate their presale sales. I hope their will be more sales and be able to attract more investors, and able to achieve hardcap.

There’s still some few hours to get in on the bonus on this stage. Is there a KYC to get tokens on distribution?

CEOKEY

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:36:00 AM

Fiii.io with great features will give the user the optimum choice. Borderless spending will be limited by countries that do not support electronic money. What are the charges for exploiting Fiii.io with smartphones?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: