Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23737 times)
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

I like the fact that this wallet is able to convert currency and do not need to go to the exchange to exchange currency.
I like this opportunity too . Currency conversion function will be one of the key .I wonder if they will charge a conversion fee .

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noriman

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

I think this coin will be very expensive if such terminals will spread at least in large stores.
you can try to buy some coins, as long as they cost 12 cents, almost nothing to lose, but there is an opportunity to earn a lot
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

I think this coin will be very expensive if such terminals will spread at least in large stores.
you can try to buy some coins, as long as they cost 12 cents, almost nothing to lose, but there is an opportunity to earn a lot
will the coin be worth$ 1 by the end of the year, do you think ? I think it's quite real.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

will the coin be worth$ 1 by the end of the year, do you think ? I think it's quite real.
I can't say anything, I don't have such information, but I really hope so. Perhaps it will appear on the stock exchange and it can be simply sold.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

it seems they will not collect as much money as they plan, they set too high a bar for themselves.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

it seems they will not collect as much money as they plan, they set too high a bar for themselves.
Hello, they have collected on softcap in a very short time, so I have no doubt that they will reach softcap by the end of the ico
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

My opinion changed when I looked at the ratings from major sites that rate ico, very high marks!
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

My opinion changed when I looked at the ratings from major sites that rate ico, very high marks!
I think so too. This is one of the criteria by which you can trust projects, including
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Is it worth using a wallet if you are not going to invest in ico? Will there be any restrictions for those who do not invest?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Is it worth using a wallet if you are not going to invest in ico? Will there be any restrictions for those who do not invest?
Hello! Of course you can, why not?) you can now download the wallet and use it without any restrictions
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

Hello! Of course you can, why not?) you can now download the wallet and use it without any restrictions
Yes? Sounds great. What about their safety? If I transfer large amounts of money to a client, I don't have to worry about the money not coming?
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

Yes? Sounds great. What about their safety? If I transfer large amounts of money to a client, I don't have to worry about the money not coming?
their project is hosted on different servers with increased security, so I do not see any reasons for excitement, especially since transactions take place almost instantly )
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Great concept do you guys have a bounty program I can participate in? I would like to participate in the bounty before I decide to invest.

btw, If any of you are interested in me giving you merit, pm me I will consider if your posts are constructive I won't give merit just because.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

their project is hosted on different servers with increased security, so I do not see any reasons for excitement, especially since transactions take place almost instantly )

Something like the decisions of large companies including amazon/telegram. Stability and decentralization are great things that will definitely add benefits to this project for investors.
If I understand correctly, then everyone who participates in the bounty should register on their website and go through kyc?
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

I am interested in placing fiiiPOS in my store, so where can I get fiIIPOS, is it available and I can order it?

Hello! You can reach out to us on telegram and one of our moderators will direct you to the right department.

They are available to order already.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

What is the wallet currently has available for all countries? I heard that wallet will start is available in this November for all countries, this will be great when there are many users who can join using the facilities of the project. good luck for the future.

chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

Seems really user friendly and most importantly, a product is already out. Like the fact that they have existing product. Idea - POS can be one of the key contributor to the Blockchain mass adoption.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

I am interested in placing fiiiPOS in my store, so where can I get fiIIPOS, is it available and I can order it?

Hello! You can reach out to us on telegram and one of our moderators will direct you to the right department.

I checked the current trading price in coinegg and it declines so fast. I hope the price will be sustained and not fall from the pre-ico price. But the volume is already large. I'm assuming all the coins are coming only from the team, right? Also, since you have available products already, I believe if you will be ahead from your roadmap, the price will be stable and not be like about 10% of pre-ico price, where most of the coins encountered once they hit exchanges.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

I checked the current trading price in coinegg and it declines so fast. I hope the price will be sustained and not fall from the pre-ico price. But the volume is already large. I'm assuming all the coins are coming only from the team, right? Also, since you have available products already, I believe if you will be ahead from your roadmap, the price will be stable and not be like about 10% of pre-ico price, where most of the coins encountered once they hit exchanges.

I think the market will put everything in its place. This project is quite interesting given that they have already submitted a lot. Almost all projects that go on the forum have nothing only pictures, and in this project work is visible. The question is of course with investors, but over time they will definitely come here if everyone will be on time of roadmap.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

I think the market will put everything in its place. This project is quite interesting given that they have already submitted a lot. Almost all projects that go on the forum have nothing only pictures, and in this project work is visible. The question is of course with investors, but over time they will definitely come here if everyone will be on time of roadmap.

Any plans from the fiii team on how to counter-attack the situation in case the price will go down below their pre-ico price? Most of the coins have such trend behavior once they are listed in the exchanges. Is there something cooking after this IEO period?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: