Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23737 times)
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

I am interested in placing fiiiPOS in my store, so where can I get fiIIPOS, is it available and I can order it?

Hello! You can reach out to us on telegram and one of our moderators will direct you to the right department.

They are available to order already.
I will immediately contact them to get fiiiPOS, but now it's Q4 2018 and whether is fiiiPOS available for shipping to customers?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

it looks like the product you are offering is something that is always needed in the daily life of the community. but we also know there are many competitors for fiioin and you have to be able to provide something more promising than your competitors. I see in the roadmap that in Q4 you will expand to 10 countries, what countries do you mean?
I hope the project meets and follow up with there roadmap it will be very good for the project.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

What is the wallet currently has available for all countries? I heard that wallet will start is available in this November for all countries, this will be great when there are many users who can join using the facilities of the project. good luck for the future.

Mid of november will be available for all:)
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:52:22 AM

I am interested in placing fiiiPOS in my store, so where can I get fiIIPOS, is it available and I can order it?

Hello! You can reach out to us on telegram and one of our moderators will direct you to the right department.

I checked the current trading price in coinegg and it declines so fast. I hope the price will be sustained and not fall from the pre-ico price. But the volume is already large. I'm assuming all the coins are coming only from the team, right? Also, since you have available products already, I believe if you will be ahead from your roadmap, the price will be stable and not be like about 10% of pre-ico price, where most of the coins encountered once they hit exchanges.

Actually, none of the volume was from team as our coins are locked up. Price stability is one of our goals.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE: https://support.bitforex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019164931?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0

We're being listed on Bitforex soon!
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

This is a huge project to undertake with a global scope. Won't be that easy to gain widespread popularity when you have biggies like Visa and MasterCard as your competitors.
onix213

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:11:22 PM

How many tokens are in circulation now? The number is not defined in coinmarketcap..

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:05:51 PM

How many tokens are in circulation now? The number is not defined in coinmarketcap..

yep, there was no informatioins about the circulating supply at coinmarketcap now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fiii
i hope CMC will updates soon

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:23:48 AM

Hello) and what happens if you do not collect softcap?? Will I get back the money I invested in you ? Or will you continue your work?

I've read in the previous pages that the project will continue even if soft cap is not reached as they have working platform already.

Was this token price base only on private sale? What is the value of the token in public sale? And in the bounty campaign, will that total tokens be available?

What amount are you referring to? I bet the price will be different once it hit the 2 mentioned exchanges for public sale. You can't control traders. Might be cheaper than pre-sale.

The amount I'm referring to and regarding the bounty campaign. Because according to this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027077.0 will be distributed 5,000,000 FII?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:36:58 AM

I checked the current trading price in coinegg and it declines so fast. I hope the price will be sustained and not fall from the pre-ico price. But the volume is already large. I'm assuming all the coins are coming only from the team, right? Also, since you have available products already, I believe if you will be ahead from your roadmap, the price will be stable and not be like about 10% of pre-ico price, where most of the coins encountered once they hit exchanges.

Actually, none of the volume was from team as our coins are locked up. Price stability is one of our goals.
Unlike the others, this project has the power to maintain price stability with current market conditions. this way the community will not go to look for better because they will be sure to stay where they are now. goodjob
goigiacmove

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:56:13 AM

Unlike the others, this project has the power to maintain price stability with current market conditions. this way the community will not go to look for better because they will be sure to stay where they are now. goodjob
Maintaining stable price over hard time, then when market turns better, Fii will fly certainly.
Crypto traders are human, with human basic instincts, greediness, and so on.
Hence, they will fall into FOMOs and boost the price suddenly rocketing at the right time.
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:20:34 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 04:10:49 PM by digitalblock

I noticed when new coins are added to coinmarketcap, coinmarketcap shows not exact information about the coin. Therefore, it takes time to upgrade. Nothing wrong with that, this is a normal process for Fiii

yep, there was no informatioins about the circulating supply at coinmarketcap now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fiii
i hope CMC will updates soon
CryptoEducation
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:08:45 PM

wnen will you distribute bounty tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: