Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins  (Read 1730 times)
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

In my opinion, I think that 2018 is the beginning of a new altcoin era. This is not the end but just the start of it all. Crypto will expand.

cryptocurrencies was born about 9 years ago, when bitcoin was created for the first time my friend
and if i'm not wrong altcoins is about 2 years after bitcoin born
so, this is not the beginning,,
this situations will tell to us what kind of altcoins that deserve to be exist, and most of altcoins will be gone  Wink
regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

Such events may have happened before. But at that time, we never saw and witnessed the highest prices of altcoins like the very high Bitcoin prices at the beginning of last year. That is why at that time we were not too concerned about the altcoin situation at that time. At present, the altcoins price is very low and it is feared that we will not enjoy high prices as early as last year. Actually it's not a fear for altcoins' death, but what is feared is that the lower prices of altcoins and all tokens that are owned are no longer of value.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

I hope 2019 to be the year of the alts. We can see some recovering this year and than explode next year
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.

2018 can be considered as a failure year of altcoins as well as the entire crypto in the market as the exchange rate continues to fall. By the time I reply to your topic, the price is slightly down, ETH is down to $ 203, and BTC is at $ 6,470.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

Yes, for 2018, most of Altcoin experienced a very drastic price decline, such as Ethereum, which experienced a very deep price decline. And it is very difficult for ERC20-based tokens to raise prices in the market, because the price in the ERC20 altcoin market is very far from the price when the ICO, this is a very unpleasant year for investors in my opinion.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

This for sure is coming from someone who is not in the crypto space for more then 1-2 years.
If one is following the space, we have seen way bigger dumps then what we are observing at the moment. And this time, the good thing is we are gaining much more visibility and public interest. SEC and other securities are trying for regulations, though it may not interest a lot of us, but eventually it is giving great visibility about crypto to the mass.
Many countries are welcoming Crypto as well.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:17:17 AM

2018 is the year of clearing the market of weak coins. Far from all projects will prevent such falls. and already in 2019 weak projects will simply disappear, but strong ones will remain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.

It is their year, I mean the beginning of the year most of the coins saw new all time highs which means that they all started the year on a high note and this year has been the year that all of the altcoins have gotten the most exposure. People now know that there are so many altcoins in the market and there is a lot of variety of coins to choose from

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

It is very difficult to predict what cryptocurency will become even in the next 24 hours, So two months is enough time for cryptocurency to make huge impact. Although I also have the doubt if bitcoin can still make impact though.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

in 2018 many ico projects are creating new coins, they are competing to maintain the existence of a developed platform, there are successful ones that fail depending on the team developing it, in 2020 we will know the best altcoin.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

Why should you think about altcoins to be forgotten? Altcoins are now very complex, It is about hundreds types of altcoins with the different concepts. They are promising although some are failed. I think this year is the year of the growth of altcoins. But the year of altcoins to be in the bull run, I think it needs at least one year later.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

I do not believe in any long-term forecasts, and it will take more than one year before it will be possible to track the patterns of the cryptocurrency market and make more or less truthful assumptions. this year proves it every day

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

Crypto currency is speculative in nature as far as the market price is concerned 2020 is even far for bitcoin price to hit where McAfee will be the one laughing at those that did not believe him. While those who believe what he said and get ready will be smiling to the banks. It can also happen that the price will not make it where Mr McAfee has predicted and then we expect him to fulfill his  promise. We still have two year ahead before the make or mar day for John
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

the altcoin is not going to be forgotten that easily. it is still the simple way of creating shitcoins and making money from them and also it is an easy way of pump and dumping for traders who want more profit on their bitcoins and have no better way of doing so. dumps of this year is not the first dumps of history, they happen too often actually. and they never kill shitcoins.

I think what you say is true, basically this decline is not the first time in crypto history. I think trading can be a good option done this year and not investing, especially the long term

iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

Truth be told so far 2018 has not been so good for cryptos, many people including me thought that 2018 would have been the best year in the cryptos space, but it's not exactly the way we thought, but i still have high hopes, the end has not ended yet, things might still change, but if things didn't change then next year might be good for us.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

I think that's how it will be. We need to wait just a little bit and make sure. It is very difficult to imagine that the cryptocurrency will fall for a whole year.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

I think that's how it will be. We need to wait just a little bit and make sure. It is very difficult to imagine that the cryptocurrency will fall for a whole year.

It was really hard to imagine, but unfortunately it happens for a year and not the fact that the remaining two and a half months that will change. There is hope that the cryptocurrency market will start to grow in December, but even if it starts to grow, that prices will recover only partially.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Yes this year has very good green spikes for the crypto. And  this is not the golden year according to the potential of the crypto.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

Yes, this year was the year of the altcoins, the year of the fallen altcoins. This year they were lying almost all year on the bottom of the price without even huddle. This was all arranged by the Bitcoin leader. And its high level of capitalization allowed it to be done. ICO projects are now generally driven, and existing projects can not even finish the collection period, the time is extended indefinitely. Of course, it can be said that altcoins are useless, garbage, ICO projects also. However, we hope that this is all temporary, ICO projects continue to develop in such conditions and with the recovery of the Altcoin cryptocurrency market will also go up.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

In my opinion, I think that 2018 is the beginning of a new altcoin era. This is not the end but just the start of it all. Crypto will expand.
In my opinion 2018 got mix reviews and response from both people and economist. According to some economist and investor many in 2018 many altcoins price frequently goes down because of many investors loose their money and this is happen because many country ban altcoins trading and marketing in their country. In 2018 some altcoins also make impressive progress in cryptocurrency market. Because of litecoin impressive money transaction facility its users number and profit increase exponential.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████