Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins  (Read 1730 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

I would have believed it at the very beginning of this year, because this year the altcoins had at least some hope, because the big things did not go up in price this year, and of course BTC did not rise this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
It seems not to be a huge year for altcoin or either Bitcoin since the market is still filled with red marks until this point. Thinking of such thing would be absurd and might just result to disappointment given that market behavior is way unpredictable this year. Obviously, observing and being patient would be the best thing to do for now in order to avoid making the situations far even worst. Things might be positive soon and we have to wait for that day to come.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

This 2018 is buying year all valuble coins at lowest prices. We cant predict coins prices now. Anyway i belive in 2020 all coins prices will be up with btc and eth improvement.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Nearly if not all the  predictions for 2018 are off. Everyone had expected the the market to continue its run from 2017 but it soon lost momentum. After being a part of the 2017 bull run and the 2018 bear market, I can say that the good ol days would soon be here again. Maybe soon, maybe later. It doesn't necessarily have to happen in 2018. This should be a lesson to em "Cryptocurrency experts"

This year I realized that listening to crypto experts is the last thing. They are not responsible for their forecasts and do not guarantee anything. I myself have predicted much more for myself.

Yes there were so many predictions for this year and some even predicted that bitcoin will cross the mark of $40,000 and most of the predictions has gone wrong and it's time we understand the market situation and start doing market research and then make a move.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Take a look at reality. Things are getting chaotic and investors are feeling depressed about this market. It is possible that this downturn could last for at least 2 years and it will be very difficult to attract new investors to this market. I think we should only invest when the market shows signs of recovery and it certainly will not appear this year

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

many people say that, especially those who say are big figures or investors. if I, I really hope so, hopefully in 2020 our reflections will come true
musdafakfl

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

The market trading volume declined so much that it was impossible for all other alternatives except Bitcoin to lose value. We will understand that this area of investment is more risky, especially when we consider the fact that there is a lot of value loss in this area compared to Bitcoin. Another reason for such investments to be forgotten is the long-term investments, and with these investments, no money is used for any purpose in the market.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 03:38:18 PM by Ararbermas

No mate. But buying altcoin now is a good idea because of being so affordable, which is a big opportunity as well to multiply our money in the future. Especially before this year end which more experts had doubts that the market has a tends to recover again despite of this long bear season.  .so if i were you accumulate more now while its not late.  
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

Cannot say for sure how long to take the market to recover but I sure it will happen in someday. So just invest on some potential coins and wait for a bull market. We will have a big profit.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Cannot say for sure how long to take the market to recover but I sure it will happen in someday. So just invest on some potential coins and wait for a bull market. We will have a big profit.
And how do you think the cryptocurrency market will recover, If there is still a lot of negative about the Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market in the media.
NoeSanchez

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Well, yes. Altcoin has shown some proof that it won't be out of market that easily this year. The stability and reliability of altcoin increased a lot and it might do a lot better in the upcoming year.
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Few coins grew this year. all cryptocurrency fell in price. The next year will be year of small coins. It is necessary to wait.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

2018 is clearly the year of the Bear.

2019 will be a good year for all crypto.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

No possibilities of a bull run this year, it's pretty hard to see the market is disgusting. Continuous fluctuations has disappointed the entire traders, really unsatisfied with the market value. We need a bull run for a change.
Anait

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

From the beginning of the year it is predicted to be the best year for altcoins. In specific it is predicted that ethereum will grow much higher in value and the same leads to the growth of majority of erc20 based tokens. Hope the predictions will come alive at least by the starting of the new year.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

In my opinion, 2018 is the year to good invests in altcoins for future. Than, the 2019 will be year of altcoins.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

I would not say that this year can be called the year of the altcoins. Is that the year of unfulfilled hopes for the Altcoins. This year, the price of altcoins has often dropped by 90 percent. Such a bad year for the Altcoins, probably, was not yet.
Also a bad period now for ICO teams and bounty hunters. If by the end of the year the cryptocurrency will not grow at least moderately in price, the decline will continue again for a long time.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
I would say 2018 is the year of disappointment for the those who entered this market in December-January. I'm glad to see with the Autumn many altcoins have changed their down trend and going up.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

I would not say that this year can be called the year of the altcoins. Is that the year of unfulfilled hopes for the Altcoins. This year, the price of altcoins has often dropped by 90 percent. Such a bad year for the Altcoins, probably, was not yet.
Also a bad period now for ICO teams and bounty hunters. If by the end of the year the cryptocurrency will not grow at least moderately in price, the decline will continue again for a long time.
I agree with you mate, I think this year is dropped a year of all crypto even all crypto was on a deep price not only altcoins, but hopefully, as what have OP said by the year of 2020 it will raising up more than we expected. As of now, let's just wait the possible happen, the year 2018 has not yet end probably it will raise up soon. So let's just wait.

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

I think you will not be able to see McaFee eating his dick, lol.
I think Mcafee will manipulate the market to hit $500k within 2020 and I know he has a lot of $$$ to do this. Lol. Anyway, 2018 isn't a good year for altcoin at all. We may hope something good at the end of 2018.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: