Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:07:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto capable of making the world go digital?  (Read 4264 times)
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

Why not, the world is fast advancing in technology and we are already in the digital age. Bitcoin and the other cryptos can certainly help the world in the process of digitalization. I believe this is the step in the right direction as I believe we are already in the digital age.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

yeah it   can   be  said  because  almost   it  is  very   popular  and  it  is  the  fastest  one  and world  is  a  digital  currency  and  soon   it  will  make  to  go   with  the  whole  meaning  of  sentence   so  let s  wait  and see.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

I think this can happen, as technology grows and is more modern. I think digital money is a viable method of payment. Payments are swiftly secure and save time. We can stay in one place and make simple payments through the internet with electronic money.

Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

more than sure that this will happen because there is no other choice. all who believed in cryptocurrency can make good money on it

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

The world is now moving into the digital world and I think that is great. One thing I will say is that, going digital cant come from only cryptocurrencies because there are other currencies out there. Even if through crypto the world will enter the digital world, the fiat currencies too are there.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

I think that btc is very powerful and it can make the world go digital, i would like to witness this and hope that this will happen in the nearest future. i will be glad to use the digital currency

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

Referring on the topic that crypto capable of making the world go digital well as you can see now they are on the process on making the world digital, we are now on the modern world where many technologies are born nowadays and I think just five years from now we are having a cashless society where we can just have our mobile phone or different gadgets to pay the bills.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Crypto has made the Blockchain platform more and more popular. The blockchain is currently the foundation of many large recruitment technology companies. Many companies have used the Blockchain platform for creating data warehouses, a major turning point in the world.

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is a way to show that world is now in the digital nature. The world we living in is already in the digital revolution and cryptocurrency is like one of the signs and symptoms to indicate the digital nature of it. Technological advancement is also the main backbone to represent how digital the world is now.
Larssoneos02

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

Blockchain technology and bitcoin is considerd to be the future of digital world. As soon as most countries start the adoption of crypto currency, the world would be a lot closer to a cashless society. I hope this will happen in the near future.
Bergqvist

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

The world is already digital and moving towards innovation technologically everyday. Blockchain does have the potential to be very beneficial in various zones with its technology and can add to the digital world. It isn't what is going to make the world digital because it already is but, it'll have potential to play a big part in the future of the digital age.
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

Well, in a way we are already living in a digital age. If you mean cashless society I'd say yes, it has a potential but only if the government starts acknowledging cryptocurrency. However, even if the government starts regulating crypto and we all started using it we can't say the world will start going fully digital.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

for now digital technology has been implemented in various ways even though its existence is still limited due to the inequality of technology and the internet, and maybe someday blockchain technology will be adopted in various fields, especially those concerning finance. not an easy matter,
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

the only thing missing from achieving this is adoption, people are not aware of the crypto space, those that are aware are sitting by the window, they are indecisive and scared to take risk. well there is hope for crypto currency, definately, the world will go cashless with crypto currency. stay positive.
Fredsaw

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

Blockchain is an incredible tech and banking institutions are already starting to implement it,but the way they transact with money is already mostly digital. The blockchain technology has a lot of potential but these are limited to certain areas.
mixail.BTC

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

At a minimum, the transition to a digital currency such as Bitcoin, the world is definitely making a step towards meeting the introduction of digital technology into our lives.
MohamedJones

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

The world is already mostly digital in every shop sphere, even the centralised currency is you mean the currency system. But yes, the whole digitalised currency system would be a possibility if the crypto becomes the main currency system.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

Cryto is capable of making world digital and the proofs is thousands of company are now using blockchain technology. In future crypto will conquer the world and every where we can use crypto to buy our daily needs.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

It is very sad to realize that not a large number of people believe in the blockchain and its future, although now there is an active introduction of this technology in all areas, and soon, people's thinking will change

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

It is very sad to realize that not a large number of people believe in the blockchain and its future, although now there is an active introduction of this technology in all areas, and soon, people's thinking will change

It's always the same with new technologies. People don't like changes and they tend to stick with the known that works. Did you ever know an old person who used to drive the same car for 20 years? You show him a new model and he feels uncomfortable even though his old one didn't have half of the features the new one has. Cryptocurrencies are superior but it will take a lot of time before people get used to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: