Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto  (Read 3277 times)
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Yes, in Europe, payment for cryptocurrency goods is developing the fastest, I live in Spain, and I can pay in some cafes with ethereum or other crypto, it is very convenient and it promotes crypto.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

This is a good news and I hope that many shops will follow this decision so that crypto community will try to spend their coins in real shops!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

i am starting to think that your website that you keep advertising in there (trackcoinmarket), in it you are posting any kind of imagination you have or any kind of rumor you hear in form of a "news" and then post the link to it here to generate some backlinks and some traffic for your website.... just know that you are ruining the reputation of yourself and the site by doing so and the small traffic you gain won't last long. you need to focus on quality and legitimacy of what you post not quantity of spam you make to get some traffic.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

In my opinion, these movements will build the trust to everybody and someday, people can easily make payments by cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency is still not allowed to issue or make payments in my country. And I hope that will happen soon.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

Very interesting, every day we see new innovation for cryptocurrency and Europe is the model of it, who knows one day we will have in America then in Asia and finally the whole world I read in one article Starbucks is also now accepting cryptocurrency this is a good development and the community should welcome it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gorkin0606

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

It is very good news. At the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency even small news pleases all of us. I am very glad to such news.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

This is a good news to all Cryptocurrency users that another Establishment now is using Crypto's as their payments,it is also a big help to them to make easily transaction without any hassle and hopefully soon another companies and Establishment will adopt cryptocurrency.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

wow, amazing news for crypto enthusiasts. And this will be a big competitor to Pundi X which also doing the same things in Asia especially Korea and Japan.
Yeah, We really need these such project to adoption worldwide

Jateng

Activity: 1258
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

Numbers of coffee shop that accepting cryptos grew because it is okay to customers so probably they are earning big. It is a good thing, a good start, or a good sign. Other stores may also adopt this kind of thing and we will just woke up that most stores are already accepting cryptos. As of what I am seeing, cryptos are unstoppable and very powerful.

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Very good news for crypto world, more and more are implementing cryptocurrency in everyday life. Asia have PundiX and OmiseGo who initiated it And I'm glad Europe has also begun to implement it. This is really very good news for the crypto world.

~Snip

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

I think it's quite similar to Pundi X Pos Device, anyway thanks for sharing. I will read it later.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

This helps not only the cryptocurrency market to realize itself in traditional business but also to improve its own changes to attract customers and attention.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

as i see it's only a matter of time to see a real and global mass adoption for the crypto and the blockchain technology just be prepared and good luck in your future investment Smiley
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

It's always a positive sign to see cryptocurrency's acceptability getting wider and broader.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

I think this will make the crypto world grow more because with this kind of news for sure crypto gets more popularity
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

I am very enthusiastic this news, it is very important for future massive adoption. Many people think that ETFs will help cryptocurrencies, but this is more important at all.

I agree. In addition, they have been very smart in creating a terminal that serves both as a payment terminal and as an ATM. In this way, not only do they allow people to pay with their cryptos, but anyone who doesn't know them and is curious can buy cryptocurrencies right there.
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

Actually this news are good, but not such big as you think. It's just a coffee shops, I've heard about some coffee shops that accept crypto before, one iterestung moment how dd they plan to sell crypto?
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

And it is a one more fact that crypto is going strong and it is becoming recognised in the world and I hope that it will be so in my country as well.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

I am very happy about this news. I really hope that i will soon find a coffee shop near me, that crypto accepted. I would certainly use that.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

In some Asian countries, crypto has long been used as payments for purchases. But the expansion in Europe is great news to the Crypto industry as it only means that the technology is getting mainstream and wider in community support. In due time crypto will be accepted widely in the world.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

Even such organizations have made crypto recognised. I am sure that such spreading of crypto will make it the king of our future and I am not against to be honest.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: