Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto  (Read 3284 times)
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
I am very glad that more and more businesses have a brain and are introducing cryptocurrency into their field of activity. Does this mean that now they can order goods from anywhere in the world?
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

This is an awesome news. Europe is  a fairly big continent and the coffee shops  that have started accepting and selling bitcoin will push the adoption of bitcoin to increase in Europe and then world over. This is likely will increase the demand of bitcoin which will lead to the price increase in the market. Before long if these 130 coffee  shops make good use of their bitcoin adoption profit there  from many other shops will get to know  more about bitcoin and usage.                  
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

Wow, this is great news that can already increase the number of people interested in cryptocurrency, I am sure that this will definitely make a positive attitude to cryptocurrency even stronger than it was. Stop panicking we need to start again.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
he, it's the future when transfer easy and no one tracking.
but must be another altcoin not BTC or ETH cause the transfer fee equal to a cup of coffee now.
and there will be more kind of business accept this, I think.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Wow this is great news, we are witnessing a definite change in our life related to crypto world. Thous business who quicker accepts crypto will definitely win and earn more, through marketing and advertising. I am very glad and happy we are moving forward and expect crypto will hit a bull trend soon 

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

That's great news! I think that it is necessary to have a separate branch on the forum to enter data about all countries, shops, firms and other institutions that already accept cryptocurrency, it would be a very useful application. And it is even better to make a separate platform with such data, so that everyone can conveniently know where to pay with a crypto))))
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

If this is really true than we are a step ahead. Crypto technology is developing fast and this is a good thing for us. We will see great results soon
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

But how would they handle if the crypto that paid by the customer went down drastically? Would they be in trouble? This is the question I want to be answered.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

Might now is the time for every merchant to accept cryptocurrency as a payment system. Cryptocurrency users have increased every day, they were interested in this technology to invest and some of them use this technology for payment systems. I think, this news will be welcomed by most investors and in the future many merchants will accept cryptocurrency as a payment system.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

The Cyclebit team claims that its infrastructure can ultimately help reduce the volatility inherent in cryptocurrencies. This is due to the fact that simple payment methods using cryptography will help make the transition from enthusiasm to a mass financial asset, with mass participation, thereby reducing exchange rate fluctuations.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

Good to hear about Cyclebit terminal, the design really look slick.

I hope more shops and departmental stores will start to use and accept crypto currencies. If crypto currencies can achieve mass adoption, we could face lesser volatility in the rate. I believe this can lead crypto to mainstream.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

Cryptocurrencies are gradually approaching the moment when the whole world will accept them, positive news about cryptocurrencies now sound more often, but unfortunately, it is still not displayed in the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

I am sure that there will be an introduction of payment by a crypt everywhere, the technology is developing very quickly. I also know the Dether.io project. They also use a crypt for payment, but there it’s enough to have only a smartphone to make a deal.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

if the data is valid, it will be very good for the development of cryptocurrency in the future, following later Asian countries and others

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

How can coffee shops sell cryptocurrencies? They might have some difficulties with authorities if found to be illegally exchanging cryptocurrencies with fiat and fiat to cryptocurrencies. But the idea to buy some coffee with sh*tcoins is actually great.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

This is a very good news to hear that 130 coffee shops are started to accept and sell crypto coins in Europe..This news will encourage for other country business centers to think about to accept for the easy transaction media like the crypto currencies. The modern world is encouraging to accept the digital money like bitcoin or the other coins since it can be operated world wide.This is a new form of financial concept which can be operated world wide with the help of the modern technology and so the crypto currency can flourish world wide very shortly.
hesham51

Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

Actually this is another step for cryptocurrencies to be spreading in the real life , we will need many steps like this .
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

~snip~
Just completed reading the article and visited cyclebit. It looks like an amazing idea and soon crypto will be more flexible to spend. I really appreciate such kinda step. Getting interested in cyclebit more now.
Noobaru

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

Oh wow, that is great news! I have not seen anything yet in my country apart from some electronics (computers and networking) shops offering BTC buying method. It would be nice to go out for a drink and pay with app on the phone! I wonder how much it would take to conclude the payment.  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

Good information and I have read it, I did not find the name of the store that received the crypto payment for the article, but if all the stores accept crypto payments I think that is a good progress for the future of cryptocurrency.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: