Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto  (Read 3278 times)
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

Wow it is a good news for all and it means future of crypto currency is very bright. Nowadays Maximum peoples also moves in cashless technology and replace the money transaction system. Government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying. Last week Dubai government also approved digital technology whose name is E M CASH. It is a good symbol for the future of digital world and cryptocurrency. 
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Having merchant to accept crypto is not an issue as most who use and trade it do accept it cause they know the value and am sure that many are still like afraid because if its volatile nature , so any Marchant who accept it will be willing to sell on time to have it value which I see as a major issue

clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

Micro payment is one of the unique uses of bitcoin.  The integration of cryptocurrency into commerce and most importantly to everyday business is good for adoption of cryptocurrency.  When this mode is replicated in many more places,  we will have cryptocurrency becoming a viable alternative indeed!

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

This is a welcoming news for the entire Cryptocurrency industry. We all pray for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in our day to day activities and we see it happening in our very eyes. As time goes on, more and more of this will continue to happen.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

Very good news, I think that  it will help to crypto market in development, I guess marijuana ICOs will have also success.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

Although we are heavily more into PundiX which is making XPOS machines and also the XPHONE and it's own blockchain, bringing crypto to the Masses, is what's needed, both to grow the awareness of Crypto to mainstream people and also build the infrastructure ready for this mass adoption phase. Kudos to any company that is venturing with a real use case in this arena and I hope to see more crypto in stores and places where it is accepted.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

society is starting to open with the existence of cryptocurrency, that means they all agree that cryptocurrency is used as a payment instrument
it's just that, the unstable price sometimes makes some people feel afraid in making transactions
I hope that soon the realization of transactions using cryptocurrency throughout the world can be enjoyed without having to leave FIAT
marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

Good news. 130 coffee shops in Europe began accepting payments with crypto money. The use of crypto money grows every year. People understand the importance of the crypto-money industry. Blockchain technology continues its development and expands its usage. Store managers will expand their sales portfolio through the use of crypto money.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

@ eternalgloom, the way you replied sounded as though he is hiding something and so it got me curious. I clicked his link and it led me to the site he quoted. Then there is a "read more" somewhere there, you click and it will now take you to the second website which you quoted.  For me it’s one and the same thing. All the same, it's a good one. I didn't see the picture you shared on the said site though. With time I believe crypto will take over major market space if not all but we just have to keep working and not relent.
Wow the terminal looks great and can't wait the coffee shops in Philippines will start accepting crypto as payments. In the next five years we could see a similar terminal popping up in some fast-food chains and other establishment. I'm looking forward to the mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
i wonder why it took so long for them to realize it's actually profitable, to accept crypto. under-funded projects would catch up with the rest if it is implemented into system. great it's about coffe though! Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

These news are great for crypto to become mainstream.
Every single acceptance of crypto as payment method is a small step towards mass adoption.
When a global company like Amazon start accepting it, then others will follow.
funcryptoguy

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
there we go! hope more to come!!!
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

Not bad for a start, exposure and some kind of marketing is a nice way to introduce crypto to the people, especially when it is linked with a coffee. People have to see that they do not have to be afraid of them, but they can use them on a daily basis in their favorite shops, restaurants etc. We are building the core of the entire space piece by piece, but that does not mean crypto will not reach its new heights again  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
Merited by Abuchi2 (1)

This is the kind of news I want to be hearing about cryptos, this will make cryptos to find it's utility because most of these coins are not used for any utility other than buying and selling them on the exchanges, cryptos will go main stream when people started to use them for other things other than trading it on the exchanges. More of this news will make cryptos to go main stream.

halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

good news for us all, but I really doubt about the future of this project, as crypto is still very unpopular as a payment method, even in Europe.
In my country, 90% of people doesn`t know about crypto

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

Well that sounds like good news! Soon it'll be 130,000 coffee shops Wink I've always thought it'd be nice if you could buy crypto at a regular store or gas station... like in a gift card form or something.

nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:49:11 AM

Good news! This type of application of cryptocurrency payments in everyday life, has an excellent effect in promoting the spread and popularization of cryptocurrency, which generally has a positive effect on the development of the crypto industry.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

Great! This is a valuable information in Crypto's evolution in human life. I think, in the not so distant future, governments will consider the dissemination of Crypto in the whole society. The future of the digital financial industry has made a fine appearance.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:58:32 AM

I am happy to hear the news. In theory, cryptocurrency can now be used to buy real estate, clothing, airline tickets, pay for lawyer services and buy products in a supermarket. But in practice, statements like that turned out to be nothing more than advertising tricks. Customers do not rush to pay with cryptocurrency.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

Actually it is a very good news. If many more companies accept the cryptocurrency as one of their transaction method, this crypto will be higher. It will have more value and I'm sure that this crypto will make people around the world aware of the technology. However, I still ask about the truth of this news. hopefully, it will really happen.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: