Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto  (Read 3278 times)
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

That is a nice thing to hear. It is the beginning of the world adaptation to Bitcoin. I hope that it will happen to my country too. And of course the whole world too. Having cryptocurrency as a method of payment will let other peope to be aware of Cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

The 130 cafes in Europe accepting and selling ciphers is a big step forward for Crypto to enter the real world in unison. In my opinion, this is just the beginning, in the future, the crypto will be covered all over the world and in all areas.
marlenac

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Good news. 130 coffee shops in Europe began accepting payments with crypto money. The use of crypto money grows every year. People understand the importance of the crypto-money industry. Blockchain technology continues its development and expands its usage. Store managers will expand their sales portfolio through the use of crypto money.

Why did you steal my bitcoin talk account?
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

Very super news, which today should still affect the market, but I think that it has already managed to work out, so I think that the market will continue to integrate new opportunities for consumers.
bchdfsy

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

it's really great! it means that crypto is getting into people's ordinary life and people will get used to it. future is coming.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

I always get excited when I read about real world adoption. Great read. Places like coffeeshops are also great since it gives great exposure to all those people actually buying there. Hope the project is highly successful, can't wait to see crypto adoption at all stores.

I recently read about a huge initiative to launch crypto payments in the Black Sea region....there are already talks with retail shops and such to get everybody to use a local crypto terminal....but....it will only be launched in 2020 or something...
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

This is great news, because accepting cryptocurrency instead of a means of payment significantly raises the image of cryptography in general, and also provides our society with an understanding of what cryptocurrency is and that it can be useful for our modern society
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

This is very very good news for crypto community!! We will be hearing such news more frequently in near future and it won't be that surprising!
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

If this is true, it is also a good thing, but I don't know where to see its authenticity. I opened the link, and there was only one sentence and one picture after entering it. There is absolutely no basis at all.

Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Very good thing, I think  in this situation this will have good influence over crypto market.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

Good news, people show that crypto is acceptable for payments their clients, more people will know about crypto and their trust will rise. more people who trust in crypto - more money in crypto economy.

shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
We need more fun and effective information as you mentioned. Then there will be many organizations and countries that recognize the need to accept Bitcoin.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

This should be implemented not only to Europe but to every parts of the world. Adoption is real and this is just the start. People don't notice adoption's like this and yet the market isn't reacting with this.

Very good thing, I think  in this situation this will have good influence over crypto market.
It's for sure that this will influence the market positively. If there's no adoption, no people will use it but there's a terminal that will allow them to sell and buy crypto's. There's already a purpose for the people there to adopt it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

this is the type of project that we all need to bridge crypto and our daily lifes... there are a few aiming for the small commerce and this might well be the key to get the world to use crypto.... Hope it doesn't take long to have a coffee shop with this payment system around the corner ...
oh, and nice payment terminals...
does anyone knows the countries where these guys are going to first?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

This is great news for crypto. If more merchants start to accept cryptocurrency like these 130 coffee shops, a demand for crypto will increase and coins would become stronger.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

That is a good step to make cryptocurrency massive adopted by everyone in our world.
If peoples start to using crypto more often than using fiat currency, i believe the future of cryptocurrency will be very good.
For now, we must support and create more awareness to peoples around us about cryptocurrency.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Finally, the cryptocurrency begins to seep into our lives. And it's getting denser and denser. I'm just really glad it's happening right now. This is a real revolution and the formation of cryptocurrencies
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

In coffee shops in Amsterdam you can buy weed. Does it mean that crypto will be more associated with drugs and how it will comply with tax policy ? As far as I know there is no regulation yet.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

That's a good news for crypto in general. That's how ot should be for us to start the global business adaption of crypto in our daily lives.

Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

This a good news for us i hope it spread to part of Africa and other continent , i know before i join is crypto that is a global bussiness

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: