Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto  (Read 3278 times)
HodlChampion

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

Woop woop good to hear, don't think I can handle the slow process of merchant adoption tho Undecided just gonna use Plutus, they're building a crypto debit card that lets you spend crypto at over 40 million stores worldwide by using the existing VISA/Mastercard infrastructure.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is the future of money. The world has gone digital and the help of blockchain technology is making our lives easier as the day goes by.
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

Great news. Can't wait when at least one shop in my city start to accept crypto payment. Unfortunately, I understand that this won't happen soon.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Great news. Can't wait when at least one shop in my city start to accept crypto payment. Unfortunately, I understand that this won't happen soon.
it is depend to regulation on your country.if they legalize usage of cryptocurrency it could happen in near future.but i think this is good start for mas adoption in europe.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

This is definitely great news. It is very gratifying that cryptocurrencies are beginning to really take root in our lives and it is not just an asset for collecting and storing for profit, but decentralized, safe and easy to use money. I think we are witnessing the birth of a completely new financial system.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Awesome! The more such shops, that will accept crypto, the higher is the chance of mass adoption! We need more working products, and we need more retailers that will accept crypto currencies as the payment method.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

I can say for sure that the terminal looks very interesting and it will probably have many buyers. But in my country, such a device would not be popular. We have Visa cards where few accept, not to mention the cryptocurrency. Perhaps everything will change in the near future. At least I hope so.

I think its just a matter of couple more years and we will see a drastic demand for such terminals.
See, even if crypto enters the mainstream, there is a very slim chance that the traditional ways of bussiness and transaction would change permanently. It will take much longer than we can assume. But as soon as crypto starts getting adopted into mainstream, changes will start to reflect.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

I like coffee, almost every day I drink a glass of coffee to accompany my activities. In the future, I hope not only in Europe but also like that in Southeast Asia.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

I like coffee, almost every day I drink a glass of coffee to accompany my activities. In the future, I hope not only in Europe but also like that in Southeast Asia.
You can love coffee, but 150 units which accept BTC across Europe is negligible. Europe is huge , and 150 units is not even enough to install one in each major city. I think these news don't affect market sentiment. I hope that the courses will grow up soon and without coffee.
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

This is a good news for cryptocurrency that means more and more establishment now accepting crypto. This is a good sign and hopefully government will adopt crypto to make it more legal and could attract more investors.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

This is great news for us fans and holders of the cryptocurrency. Largely because of this cryptocurrency begins to come into our lives and people start to use it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

it is depend to regulation on your country.if they legalize usage of cryptocurrency it could happen in near future.but i think this is good start for mas adoption in europe.
Yeah right, this can be a good start making crypto more exposed for real used, if government will allow this and adopt the system we will see
more and more countries around the world that will follow and will cater crypto usage, we just need to have more believers and businesses to
start the system and make things reliable it will be  a great outcome for both ends in coming future.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

slowly but sure now some merchants have begun to accept crypto as a payment instrument I hope in the future crypto can also be used to buy valuable assets such as gold and property in this way I am sure we can avoid the volatility of cryptocurrency market
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

this is a really good new. it is good that it will show that cryptocurrencies can be spent during daily life. more people will be aware of this. and demand to cryptocurrencies will increase as well.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

That is amazing, I think it is great that some countries are starting to adapt cryptocurrency. However, if you will notice only countries who are advanced in technology adapt crypto. Same as Japan, you can actually buy in a grocery store using cryptocurrency.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

The news is certainly good, but it has almost no effect on the market. To pay in coffeeshops cryptocurrency will be only those who have it. Very few people will specifically buy cryptocurrency to pay, it is not very convenient.

firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

of course this is good news for the crypto world. this means that crypto currencies are increasingly recognized and accepted as payment methods. hopefully new potential coins will emerge that will make crypto rise.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

Payment terminals are a good solution and can facilitate direct transactions between stores and buyers. the European market is ready with the cyclebit and pundiX with the XPOS terminal ready in the Asian market. if both of these products are successful, then I am sure they will have a good impact and crypto will grow rapidly.

XPOS by PundiX

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

This is good news for cryptocurrencies. Even if we take into account the fact that this network Coffee Shops in Europe began to accept cryptocurrency only with the aim of making advertisements for itself, it is still a good example for others who are afraid to integrate cryptocurrency into their business. I think that over time the business will more often start using cryptocurrency.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

thats a great news for entire crypto community. coffee is a popular drink. so if they start accepting crypto for coffee then thats a massive achievement for entire crypto space. more and more people will know about crypto and will invest in alts too.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: