Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto  (Read 3277 times)
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:49:18 PM

I have repeatedly said that, this is only primed for mass adoption. Seeing that several firms and business are already moving towards crypto adoption and utilization makes it only a matter of time before it becomes fully flexible. Investors should be glad because this is proving to be a decent investment opportunity. Early adopters are most likely to reap the biggest of fruits/rewards.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:14:53 PM

Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

Yes, you got it right! First i thought that Ifychuks were going to inform us about something very important but i try to open link and gave you visit several times. It is not good that you use yourwebsite and there is nothing there.. Your website https://www.trackcoinmarket.com doesn't have the news, it has lots of advertisements.. You only gain visits because you share your link here.. Not good my friend..

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:00:16 PM

We really need this kind of adoption. We need crypto in real life equation. Then this whole ecosystem will grow. And day by day the number is increasing. Now we have some phones with crypto o some really big mobiles with crypto wallet. Many big company accepts Bitcoin as payment. Many banks works on this whole Blockchain and crypto world. Many crypto ATM is there so day by day the whole awareness is increasing and one day it will be more popular.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:18:51 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

Seems the coffee market has come to embrace cryptocurrency fully. I recently saw a crypto project on coffee promising to give $100k eth to bounty hunters even with a softcap of £500k. Its appear unbelievable but perhaps, the coffee market is underestimate and larger than its made to appear

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:02:19 PM

This is very good, i wish also more and more shops start using it, if possible as fast as they can, this can bring a lot of new people to use it and can make the price grow.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:49:14 PM

This is very good, i wish also more and more shops start using it, if possible as fast as they can, this can bring a lot of new people to use it and can make the price grow.
The more circle radius increase the more height is added to the figure. Possibilists can suggest us to use the known ways in theory but unfortunately, the theory is not the real case in practice. In any way, this is a good sign.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:17:57 PM

The more shops, cafes, restaurants, online stores will use cryptocurrency as an additional means of payment, the more people will have the desire to get acquainted with cryptocurrency and acquire it, this is exactly what we need for the mass distribution of the blockchain.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:04:09 AM

Of course, today this is really very positive news for the modern crypto market. After all, now the number of people interested in buying cryptocurrency is gradually increasing. I very much hope that the interests of people will take into account the governments of different countries, will legalize the work with cryptocurrencies.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:21:59 AM

The mass adoption like this is exactly what crypto need to spread. People who don't know what crypto is will be curious and learn about it to find out how they can use crypto as a payment. It is a good start

Yemolou

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:31:44 AM

Another great step that will near the mass adoption. To be honest, I am living in Europe and there are some shops that already accept crypto currencies and those are not only coffee shops, but digital stores, clothes, restaurants and so on.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:37:14 PM

Another great step that will near the mass adoption. To be honest, I am living in Europe and there are some shops that already accept crypto currencies and those are not only coffee shops, but digital stores, clothes, restaurants and so on.
I just noticed that there are coffee shops that accept cryptocurrency , but other stores I have not seen what they accept , if not difficult to tell them ?

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 03:23:29 PM

The mass adoption like this is exactly what crypto need to spread. People who don't know what crypto is will be curious and learn about it to find out how they can use crypto as a payment. It is a good start
But the application of crypto in such a widespread and widespread way, the government will probably pay a lot of attention to crypto and when the government devotes special care to crypto, perhaps the old people in bitcoin will begin to face tax rules and regulations. Taxation is really a sensitive issue for people involved in crypto, hopefully when the government participates, they should consider carefully, too high taxes can create a rebellion and chaos for this field

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:55:06 PM

The more shops, cafes, restaurants, online stores will use cryptocurrency as an additional means of payment, the more people will have the desire to get acquainted with cryptocurrency and acquire it, this is exactly what we need for the mass distribution of the blockchain.

These days, cryptocurrency is viewed a big name in terms of fiscal field, hence probably it's not a big surprise when many more shops or stores accept cryptocurrency. However, the most important thing is when we can use crypto officially like the way we used fiat currency to pay for a good or service. Crypto is accepted but it depends on nation, we don't really have freedom in using it in all the places of the world, so we just take it limited usage. With the burgeoning crypto industry, hopefully all of us can use cryptocurrency for paying in any place in the world some day.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:20:30 PM

that is a good information for us.
one by one and step by step cryptocurrency will have a place in the world.
the future is coming and we all know if someday that we can use blokchain technology and cryptocurrency for a real payment.
thanks for sharing a good information, let's wait a good info next time.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:05:53 PM

Well this sounds good and i think it is great news which contributes to the adoption of cryptocurrencies to be used as a currency and not only as an asset of value. I hope these coffee shops implement this as soon as possible.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Serve20

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:47:07 PM

Amazing news for the industry. News like this are what we need for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If there are many projects that target specific conventional businesses and build in a simple way to integrate it with conventional models, it will be very easy to achieve mass adoption.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:55:24 PM

This is actually a good news for the cryptocurrency community. If more firms can accept cryptocurrency in different parts of the world, then we are closer to mass adoption. I believe that with time more persons will see the benefits that cryptocurrency has to offer and will support the revolution.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:06:41 PM

This is wonderful and shows that cryptocurrency has come to stay and only a matter of time and with adequate improvements the world will embrace it. This year will certainly  be a good year for the crypto space.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:25:36 PM

It's very impressive how this well known countries already caters the transaction process, I've heard /read before about some singaporean coffee shop
also caters the same, with this moved, we will expect more people to learn how effective this chain can be and how it will help the industry.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:48:54 PM

You know what that says? this speaks to the fact that finally start to take into consideration Bitcoin and cryptocurrency,and not just biznesmeny but also the clients and the government,now beginning to look to the cryptocurrency and begin to apply them,and it is possible to say to win,so as soon as not far from the heyday era of cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: