Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system  (Read 4616 times)
znayr08

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

hello deliza i found this project good, at his current prize i know it will grow more, and it has a good idea of making app for customers.
Readoy267742

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

Delizia is one of my favorite projects! I believe that the team is a real expert. The project is very strong and very ambitious. Excellent work, friends! A lot of respect to you and good luck!
taslimaborsha

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

Delizia is one of the best projects I've worked with. I recently engaged in crypto currency, but immediately realized that this project will be financially successful. The professionalism of the team is clearly visible - in writing texts, in connection with the community, in developing ideas, etc. I wish the Delizia team good luck in all endeavors!
sabbir371

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

I am very exited for that.. Deliz coin after all listed in crex24 exchange... So now more peapole can sell -buy this coin.. And their services will be better day by day.. So everybody should now became perticipants in this project.. Good luck   
ddhao
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Team just add a collateral change system. This will be good for the ROI of early investors!
And I like the way they are building a very active community.
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

I love this coin I hope it gets famous and go to several exchanges  Grin

it is getting famous. and so far they have been listed in two exchanges. it has also been listing in coingecko.
lets wait for it to get the third exchange. : )

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

they complete the presale process quite successfully. 2 stock market prices were close to each other.
sumaiyaomi65

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

this is a amazing project, i found  this Delizia project then i think i am a lucky person. and i think this is the best project in cryptocurrency. so you can trad and get some benefit in future. good luck! for you.
ochena

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

Everyone you should to know this news, Delizia has listed already very good exchange, 1st gravix, 2nd crex24, amazing this project is.  Cool
znayr08

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

This project has a very good idea of making a app for restaurants, so it is easy for their costumer to choose what they want to eat and in what restaurant they want. a very nice nice project i saw it will grow fast.
blackmagic02

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

Looking a power full project? it is a very power full project and they are has to many exchange, so don't lost your time join hurry up. good luck!
manikuser

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

so much love delizia project everybody, i love also, and I hope it gets famous in short time. delizia is lovely project.  Kiss
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

it is getting famous. and so far they have been listed in two exchanges. it has also been listing in coingecko.
Graviex and Crex24 are small and little-known exchanges. We must strive to get to the larger exchanges - for example, Cryptopia.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:48:29 PM

Graviex and Crex24 are small and little-known exchanges. We must strive to get to the larger exchanges - for example, Cryptopia.

Listing Fees for Cryptopia is Very High. We can possibly in future once the project starts getting more attention can think of it Smiley
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

getting listed there might bring more exposure, but since the listing fee is very big, tat won't be good for the project either for now.
now after they have been listed on coingecko and coinmarketcap, we can expect more exposure, even without being on cryptopia.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
HelloDapp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

Sounds like a dope idea honestly. Typing this to bump the thread lol also typing this to let you know that i started a community to give projects a way to promote for free. Its a discord server with its own currency, that you use for promotion. Its set up this way to prevent spam, and theres a limit of 3 projects per day so that they dont get drowned out. If you're interested, the link is https://discord.gg/eafPDkY . There's an active bounty right now rewarded in BAC , so when the community grows a bit bigger, you may be able to use the BAC to your advantage if you win.
bestfriendmen

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

Come on, let's hope it's listed on binance !!! best currency of the year!!
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

The whitepaper is like a colorful tempting brochure of a restaurant. And I believe that's what you wanted to convey to potential users. This kind of application would be successful if you will encompass a large number of restaurants within your system. With that being said, have you gotten any potential partner restaurants for this project? Any partners ready to be on board?
ddhao
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

150M is a real good Max Supply.
Only 135k Premine is where the Dev Team are proving themselves to be positive about the project.
Overall all the aspects of the project looks to be good.
nurhayati2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

really nice concept that make restaurant blockchain solution...do you have partenership with the restaurant or your self have restaurant that want build crypto? cause the point is if u don't have partnership with restaurant or don't have own restaurant it will be useless projects...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: