Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system  (Read 4616 times)
cyptodd

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

good project
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ducgm
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

It is really great to invest in a masternode because of high ROI will back to you. And in this project, you can have a masternode in the amount of 1000 KERA as collateral. A very good and worth to invest of our money. Masternodes are the backbone of Delizia - restaurant business system
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

I have visited their discord channel and seen a lot of great improvements. This really proves that the team is really eager in developing the project, also the community is getting bigger and more active.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

Anyway glad for gain successful on MN pre-sale, it's like a glimmer of hope that make this project can be runned. I'm curious for what the premine coin will be used, for bounties or airdrop?

It will be used for the project development , salaries, etc. Soon we will publish the distribution table.
Bounties and airdrops will also be included, but in small quantities, we have too little of the premine.

Is signature campaign possible to launch? Or a mini airdrops and social media bounties only? I noticed a lot of great achievements in delizia project and I am sure that more bounties and airdrops will also boost the exposure and popularity of it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Being listed in 2 good exchanges will surely attract more investors to join this project. And being listed in coingecko, coinlib and coinmarketcap will sure encourage more serious investors to participate in this great project. Keep it up devs.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Hi dev, Congratulations on your successful Pre-sale. It's nice to know that 20MN's sold from GRAVIEX exchange and I am sure more sales to come, as long as the team will never stop developing, success will be achieve the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

I have read in the discord channel that Delizia is listed on MasterNodes.PRO, one of the biggest masternode monitoring service. Well this is the start of more achievements to reach and hoping for this project to be listed in more popular exchanges.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

Being listed in 2 good exchanges will surely attract more investors to join this project. And being listed in coingecko, coinlib and coinmarketcap will sure encourage more serious investors to participate in this great project. Keep it up devs.
That's right, culmination is that the coinmarketcap I know to listed into requires special things, I'm sure the consideration is the real concept of this project and it's still very rare. as evidenced by the fast sales of 20 MN, it proves that the prospects for future projects are in great demand by many people, especially the big investors of the world
Walnut23

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

I'm very positive about this project. I always follow the website read and tweets and I'm so glad that this is listed on one of the biggest masternode monitoring service which is MasterNodes.PRO! This is so awesome!
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

That's right, culmination is that the coinmarketcap I know to listed into requires special things, I'm sure the consideration is the real concept of this project and it's still very rare. as evidenced by the fast sales of 20 MN, it proves that the prospects for future projects are in great demand by many people, especially the big investors of the world

Yea after getting listed on Crex24 ... I see some nice movement at Graviex too. Touched new high of 17k sats this time Smiley
ndoromas

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

This project is truly unique in its name, and our hope will be one of the cryptocurrency payments for restaurants at some time in the future, especially online food ordering payments.

With great developers also marketing team, this project will benefit us, if we buy and start saving for this coin, especially for masternode settings, because the market is available, let us succeed in this project.
godie251

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

Delicizia brings a great project to the table to the delight of the whole community to automate services to simplify things I find it excellent I love innovation success goes hand in hand with a large community of support.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Delizia is one of the greatest project I seen this year the idea of restaurant business system is very unique this project will sure be popular because of many restaurant business in the whole world need this system. And I will sure this project will be bloom soon because of the help of the team and the people who support this project.
ddhao
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

I am very exciting join  Delizia discord channel and I feel this one would be a big success in the future. I hope I can get some  Delizia  when the price is still low. The wallet connection is good and can’t wait to get my first   Delizia
elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

This masternode coin seems different than the bunch of the other ones. The whitepaper is nice and very explanatory with figures. The dev and mark. team looks very active on Discord. Plus the network fast as light. Let's watch this for the near future.
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

projects continue to capture the excitement of the community. Delizia has managed to thrill the community.
ducgm
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 01:13:39 PM by ducgm

Delizia have an active discord team very nice and promising coin. Delizia very nice to buy  while its cheap.Delizia - restaurant business system . it give us great opportunity so everyone must buy Delizia. soon moon. goodluck holders, dev and team.
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

I am very exciting join  Delizia discord channel and I feel this one would be a big success in the future. I hope I can get some  Delizia  when the price is still low. The wallet connection is good and can’t wait to get my first   Delizia

GEt it while it is still low, the price is keeps rising right after it has been listed in graviex.
it is the good time to buy it now. Wink

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

This masternode coin seems different than the bunch of the other ones. The whitepaper is nice and very explanatory with figures. The dev and mark. team looks very active on Discord. Plus the network fast as light. Let's watch this for the near future.
An active team is one of the reasons the project is successful, moreover the clear and targeted vision and mission of the project will add value to this project, of course. I hope this platform will become real and be realized in the future because it can make it easier for us everywhere, hopefully it is well integrated
hanleew
Copper Member

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

I think it is the one of most project in these some months.. And this project is Grow up in day by day.. I hope kera coin will be listed in a  very big, higher,  and popular exchange soon... And give us very very big profit... I hope the coin's price also will be satisfied .  Good luck   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: