Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system  (Read 4616 times)
idml21
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project
I think it will also be like that. but we don't know about obstacles or problems that will occur in front or in the middle of an ico.
it all depends on the development team to handle and develop this project to be even better.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

I am following this project and really seen lots of new developments. Hoping to see delizia being listed in tier 1 exchanges I am sure if that happens more and more investors will come.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Coinmarketcap listing already boost the exposures of delizia, soon more and more serious investors will discover this project and will see the benefits in participating and making good investments here..

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

If you would like to be updated and to know more about recent updates about delizia then you better join and visit their discord channel. I am enjoying my stay there, many active members and many new updates that really makes me so excited about the future announcements.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
melch100

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

The team is exerting more efforts and this are clearly seen with their new announcements in the discord channel, in a very short time they already achieved many updates, I will keep following the project and hope to see more great news.

Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Just wondering if there are any plans for shared MN or Shared pool in near future ? May be after Presale ?
loicf

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

Following this project for a week or so now and I have to say that the idea is great and community is wonderful.

A real usecase finally on a nice project. Come join us on discord and follow new announcements everyday!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/aNNXgg3
justsimpleram

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

Delizia have great benefits to the business that will use their system like reduction of labour cost because by using their system they can just need a little number of employee because the system can do the job by they labourer in the restaurant. Which it good that they will reduce cost in their labourer more income will recieve on their business because of Delizia.
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

Get news about our project at Coindar!
https://coindar.org/en/coin/delizia

This is another great news for all of us. We can expect more exposure for the project.
and our CMC rank looking good.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
ducgm
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

I like the sound of this coin. I like that it is a stake coin. 15% is a good amount. Not too high not too low, good balance. Hopefully, some good bounties to boost my investment and stake for future profits.
Really awesome I hope this coin does what it is meant to because there have been many gaming coins come and go. Most give up.
maximry

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Hello everybody. Since tonight crex24.com Delizia wallet on maintenance and graviex.net ain't accessable. Somebody knows what's goinig on? How to buy or sell Deliz?
hanleew
Copper Member

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

This is a strange idea in crypto projects. The prices on both exchanges crex24 & graviex very stable This is worth a coin to invest.
carloff

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

And how fast are your transactions? You know, it's very important for restaurants ^^
melch100

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

The team is really active in promoting and advertising delizia, the banner released on MNO will surely attract more investors to come and hopefully many of them will make good investments here.

cammie16

Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

Hi Dev, I am curious and want to know more details about how delizia will increase its popularity? Is there a bounty campaign or are you planning on more exposures just by adding more banners in different platforms?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

After being listed in 2 exchanges, do you plan on becoming listed also in some popular tier 1 exchanges? Do delizia already have funds for the listing fees? If ever, when wie'l be seeing delizia there?

camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Even if the market is still not going well now, It still amazed me that delizia project is doing their best to make this project reach its goals and they are following the road map on time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

I like to watch and read their announcement channel in their discord because I am always seeing a new good news everyday. I am really enjoying staying and supporting this project.

│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ndoromas

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

Dear community! As many have noticed there are some problems on Crex24 exchange, we were not warned about these issues and technical support of the exchange ignores us. At the same time, Delizia's blockchain functions perfectly, new masternodes appear on the network, trading on Graviex passes in normal mode too.

We will be very grateful if everyone who is not indifferent to the fate of our project ask technical support of this exchange a question about what is happening with DELIZ wallets and why they ignore developers!

Be patient about that, everyone will definitely find a solution, we believe the developer and his team, especially the market exchange research team, will definitely find the answer to that solution later, not now. Stay motivated and don't give up.

Not all the roads that we expect are as smooth as freeways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: