Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system  (Read 4616 times)
maximry

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Cryptopia will be the great option! By the way i asked today CREX24 about Deliz wallet. They just answered "Just look forward for the news". That's all.
robibaren

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

Cryptopia will be the great option! By the way i asked today CREX24 about Deliz wallet. They just answered "Just look forward for the news". That's all.
Crex24 Fucked Scam Exchange!!!
maximry

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

to us as Delizia developers, they don’t answer at all!
So have you already had conversations with another exchange platforms like Cryptopia?
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

to us as Delizia developers, they don’t answer at all!

The only way to list a coin on Cryptopia is paying the listing with DOT, which is being traded there.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinListings
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

After being listed in 2 exchanges, do you plan on becoming listed also in some popular tier 1 exchanges? Do delizia already have funds for the listing fees? If ever, when wie'l be seeing delizia there?

Now we have a task to list on coinexchange, cryptobridge and cryptopia, we will think about larger exchanges later.

I prefer coinexchange or cryptobridge as the next exchange. Cryptopia is way too expensive,
and they also is not performing really well in my opinion.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:23:09 AM

The project currently have a problem to the CREX24 exchange, I got some project that also have a problem with this exchange so that it means this problems is not new to this exchange. Delizia team project will be solve this soon let's just believe and wait for them let's trust them because they are all good at their own fields.
maximry

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

Crex24 is online with Delizia wallets right now. I think problems were solved.
idml21
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

This is a great up to date project with everything an investor needs this may be the coin of 2019 and beyond. I can not wait to see this coin in action in the next coming months, great potential here for sure.
loicf

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

I am very impressed on how fast the team solved issue with server on Crex24.

I am company owner so I know how difficult it is too handle all sides of a project but I have to say that they handle all aspects perfectly including community management, development and updates!

Please visit their discord so you can see by yourself: https://discord.gg/aNNXgg3
ducgm
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Delizia, we have a real vision, a strong leader as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. good!
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

Even if the market is still not going well now, It still amazed me that delizia project is doing their best to make this project reach its goals and they are following the road map on time.
Roadmap is indeed an important thing in a project for the continuation of the project in the future, if everything is in accordance with any schedule it will be easy, of course it is also supported by the team's hard work, as well as the concept and adequate project completeness. salute for the team that is working seriously on this project
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

I am very impressed on how fast the team solved issue with server on Crex24.

I am company owner so I know how difficult it is too handle all sides of a project but I have to say that they handle all aspects perfectly including community management, development and updates!

Please visit their discord so you can see by yourself: https://discord.gg/aNNXgg3

The dev really did his best to inform us about the current issue experiencing with crex and it is good to know that the problem fix immediately. I really like the activeness and dedications of all the team members of delizia.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

Even if the market is still not going well now, It still amazed me that delizia project is doing their best to make this project reach its goals and they are following the road map on time.
Roadmap is indeed an important thing in a project for the continuation of the project in the future, if everything is in accordance with any schedule it will be easy, of course it is also supported by the team's hard work, as well as the concept and adequate project completeness. salute for the team that is working seriously on this project

This seriousness and hardwork from the team will help them to boost popularity of the project and will help them to increase trust from new investors that will participate and support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hanleew
Copper Member

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope.  I have a belief on your success. Happy to be a part of your community
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

The team is doing their best to make the project successful, as I observed their many new announcements they are focusing in marketing and partnerships and this will be a good start for this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

After being listed in 2 exchanges, do you plan on becoming listed also in some popular tier 1 exchanges? Do delizia already have funds for the listing fees? If ever, when wie'l be seeing delizia there?

Now we have a task to list on coinexchange, cryptobridge and cryptopia, we will think about larger exchanges later.

I prefer coinexchange or cryptobridge as the next exchange. Cryptopia is way too expensive,

How about stex or kucoin? Though they are both expensive too, they both doing good now. Anyway about crex, are they really not responsive in this kind of situation or very hard to approach? Well, if that so then delizia must find some cheap but reliable new exchanges now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

How about stex or kucoin? Though they are both expensive too, they both doing good now. Anyway about crex, are they really not responsive in this kind of situation or very hard to approach? Well, if that so then delizia must find some cheap but reliable new exchanges now.

Kucoin is very expensive.... Stex may be as expensive as CoinExchange or bit cheaper. But Stex has real good support, this is as per my personal experience with them.
RitE
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

Am so excited to be a part of the project and watch it grow. This is an awesome project!
ndoromas

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

Crex24 Fucked Scam Exchange!!!

every time who had coin at from free bounty if want sold but cant do because had maintenance, will said like u, scam bla..bla...
but if success success never said good appreciate to that exchanges...lol...

Humans who have strong desires are always optimistic, all can be overcome not by blasphemy. But giving hope and enthusiasm to rise, not add to the chaos of the atmosphere.

I hope you had more faith and patient if had same problems like crex24, because every exchanges had unique supports methods, several had fast respond several had slow but sill sure for solving Smiley Probably tradesathosi is good too for option trades not only vs btc Smiley

Good luck dev, always faith and patient when had problems, our path is not always straight and smooth, as we expect.
maximry

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

Hello Dev team, i want to ask you one question. Right now i see in my incomming transactions not only "Masternode reward" 15+ DELIZ but i see some misunderstand transactions too. They are called "Minted" and quantity just 2.8+. What is this and why their volume so low? Thanks a lot for your answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: