Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system  (Read 4616 times)
maximry

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

Hello Dev team, i want to ask you one question. Right now i see in my incomming transactions not only "Masternode reward" 15+ DELIZ but i see some misunderstand transactions too. They are called "Minted" and quantity just 2.8+. What is this and why their volume so low? Thanks a lot for your answer.

These are your rewards (15%) for POS block mining, this is because you keep your wallet open and because of this you get even more coins!

Thanks for you quick answer, and another one question -  usually how many transactions have to be per day with payment "Masternode reward" for each masternode?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maximry

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Hello Dev team, i want to ask you one question. Right now i see in my incomming transactions not only "Masternode reward" 15+ DELIZ but i see some misunderstand transactions too. They are called "Minted" and quantity just 2.8+. What is this and why their volume so low? Thanks a lot for your answer.

These are your rewards (15%) for POS block mining, this is because you keep your wallet open and because of this you get even more coins!

Thanks for you quick answer, and another one question -  usually how many transactions have to be per day with payment "Masternode reward" for each masternode?

There are 1440 blocks in a day, to get the number of rewards that one masternode gets per day you just need divide this value by the number of mn (51 for now)

And a last question. I wrote it to you by private message but you didn't answer it to me. So i'm asking it here:

"Sorry for disturbe and i want to ask you a one little question here about masternodes in general. For 2+ masternodes i have to create another one with new IP address and with new wallet (address in main wallet) or i just can send another one transaction with 2500 DELIZ to first address and in this case masternode will be doubling or not? Or maybe if i send double volume (5000 DELIZ) to new address and activate masternode there i will have double (or 7500-triple) masternode?"
maximry

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

Sorry, apparently missed your message.
For each masternode you need to use a separate address with the exact number of coins (2500) received.

But some crypto wallet accept to use the same IP address but different ports. As i understand can your wallet work only with port 14401?
maximry

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

TerryR are you developer of Delizia wallet? I have another one question about Windows wallet. Sorry i hope i'm not so officious for you Smiley
maximry

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

OK thanks i want to ask a common question about wallet if you will be so pleased and answer to me. I tried in a past and i'm using right now some defferent wallets with some masternodes. I tried about 5-6 different coins and found one interesting thing - some wallets (and Delizia too) work fine with described TCP port via my router (Mikrotik with NAT netmap). But some (like VIVO, GoByte) work only via LAN interface with direct Internet connection. I think developers use not only one described port as in manual but some additional. Do you know something about this?
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

In this morning when I check the issue about the CREX24 is now fix the team of the project never disappoint their people they fix it immediately. The team is doing a great job by fixing a problem within a short time that's make this project greatful to have a team like that and me as they supporter I believe that this project will be successful because of the team of the project quick response.
maximry

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 07:54:16 AM by maximry

The price is going down very fast. 2 days ago it was $1.06 but today just $0.6. Where is the end?
lupinjhon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

today i am so exited, because this project is really awesome. and i read they're every rules then i think yeah it is really cool and strong project.so don't west your time join this server..
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

After being listed in 2 exchanges, do you plan on becoming listed also in some popular tier 1 exchanges? Do delizia already have funds for the listing fees? If ever, when wie'l be seeing delizia there?

Now we have a task to list on coinexchange, cryptobridge and cryptopia, we will think about larger exchanges later.

I prefer coinexchange or cryptobridge as the next exchange. Cryptopia is way too expensive,
and they also is not performing really well in my opinion.

How about stex or kucoin? Though they are both expensive too, they both doing good now. Anyway about crex, are they really not responsive in this kind of situation or very hard to approach? Well, if that so then delizia must find some cheap but reliable new exchanges now.

Kucoin is very expensive.... Stex may be as expensive as CoinExchange or bit cheaper. But Stex has real good support, this is as per my personal experience with them.

Stex is a really good exchange, we have just submitted a request for listing there, waiting for a response.

Awesome a fast move from the dev and teams. Yes, I love the stex interface also. it looks neat.
lets wait for the project to be listed there.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
maximry

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

For DEV. Today i found strange thing on the Masternode web site. This is my wallet.

DkHuPSwx8GpRPwbGVaiQqB3geZxzCsEc5f   ENABLED   31.10.2018, 11:23:54   31.10.2018, 10:24:00

Time GMT+2. So last payment could be in 10:24 (GMT+2) or 08:24 GMT but

But realy last payment was in 07:10 GMT

31st Oct 2018 07:10:50    ff878265794b1eb13ffc97c4dfccf10dac28bf074c678fc7987a44b5f20ff320   + 16.43730000

And i see the same date and time in my wallet. So how can it be and where is that payment in 10:24 (08:24)?
maximry

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

The price is going down very fast. 2 days ago it was $1.06 but today just $0.6. Where is the end?

I think that it's something like a panic-sales, but people have very few coins and therefore the price should be restored after the sale

Hope so, hope so. I just want  to open another one MN. On exchange webs i see price is paused with waiting of something. People don't know what to do. They don't want to sell very low with big cost lost and don't want to apply more lower price. So i think it's better just wait some days maybe weeks. The project just started couple weeks ago and would be better if some restuarants or cafes start  to accept DALIZ. I think this action will increase the price.
maximry

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

just look at the number of coins put up for sale - less than seven masternodes!
some impatient idiots are draining their coins and trying to ruin the price
I think right now it's great time to buy another 2500 for  next MN Smiley
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

Glad to know that only few are selling their coins. I don't have any idea why they loss patience if this project just got started and really have a fast developments. Maybe they just want to get some quick profit?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

I think it is a normal trend of the market, also delizia is just new and there will be a room for more developments so let's expect the price to rise up soon. We need to trust the project and have more patience.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Agree, lower price will attract more investors to buy for their new MN. Price is gonna increase again soon so we better buy more coins now. Just hoping the price will not continue decreasing.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ndoromas

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

Be Patient bro, your coin is new, several users be dumpers because the sold at high price, probably from this bounty and other bounty, you need limitation about bounty time. After bounty over, the price will be stable, but still had worries about MN holder, just hope they had cooperates about sold their MN rewards, and the core team must had idea to make stable like pump [true pump or fakes pump], organize about marketing, like must rush time at roadmap project, collaborates with other coin as payment at MMO like something related with delizia, or be listed at site like coinomi, etc.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Agree, lower price will attract more investors to buy for their new MN. Price is gonna increase again soon so we better buy more coins now. Just hoping the price will not continue decreasing.

Yea.... Consider it as an opportunity to buy Deliz cheap & get more MNs or stake more Smiley
maximry

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

For Dev - something happened with Delizia explorer. It's unacceptable - https://exp.deliziaproject.com/masternodes 
maximry

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 09:56:58 AM by maximry

Hello TerryR. Today i found very strange problem in my wallet. A lot of coins (more than 766 DELIZ) is going to "Immature". But really unconfirmed only 39.57 DELIZ. It's strange. Can you explain what does it mean and why so lot of coins went to Immature?

TerryR what's going on? Already 1 371.44 in "Immature". It's increased. Developers tell us what's going on? Did this problem come from yesterday with explorer? With each net incomming transaction this value increase a lot.
maximry

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

Hello TerryR. Today i found very strange problem in my wallet. A lot of coins (more than 766 DELIZ) is going to "Immature". But really unconfirmed only 39.57 DELIZ. It's strange. Can you explain what does it mean and why so lot of coins went to Immature?

TerryR what's going on? Already 1 371.44 in "Immature". It's increased. Developers tell us what's going on? Did this problem come from yesterday with explorer? With each net incomming transaction this value increase a lot.

This is normal - staking in your wallet turned on, so some inputs are involved in POS mining, they receive awards and then become immatures, this is how POS staking works.

OK, but... value of all POS incoming transactions near to 215 DELIZ and very far even from 766 DELIZ. How can you explain this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: