Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:47:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FAIL] FailCoin - Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14  (Read 48529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 09:56:53 PM

Where you can trade failcoin ? I have 2 mil in my wallet and i want to sell them Smiley

https://coin-swap.net/

Just coin-swap , another exchange?

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:13:36 PM

Where you can trade failcoin ? I have 2 mil in my wallet and i want to sell them Smiley

https://coin-swap.net/

Just coin-swap , another exchange?

FAIL is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Have you been to the new Coin-Swap market?

Our History and NEW market launch 2 days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your FAIL and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
First you need to register: Register
Then you need to put in BOTH your FAIL and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: FAIL/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

After you create your order
You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
xerodrag

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:40:30 AM

Thanks Prominence,
I just checked, and those are the nodes I'm using. I guess I'll try removing the database folder, blkindex and blk0001 dat files and try resyncing again. Maybe there's something wrong with my fail.conf file?

-xerodrag

rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxx
port=44557
rpcport=44556
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=88.151.74.11
addnode=23.97.132.124
addnode=37.187.200.117
addnode=192.227.251.74
addnode=162.243.84.18
addnode=23.249.161.106
Prominence

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:19:36 PM

Thanks Prominence,
I just checked, and those are the nodes I'm using. I guess I'll try removing the database folder, blkindex and blk0001 dat files and try resyncing again. Maybe there's something wrong with my fail.conf file?

-xerodrag

rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxx
port=44557
rpcport=44556
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=88.151.74.11
addnode=23.97.132.124
addnode=37.187.200.117
addnode=192.227.251.74
addnode=162.243.84.18
addnode=23.249.161.106

No problem, that should work. I'll keep my wallet open today so your syncing will go faster.
xerodrag

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:35:59 PM

Hey Prominence,
Woohoo, I finally got it to sync. The fail was totally on my part. I named my conf file "fail.conf" instead of failcoin.conf :O)
Once I changed it, things started working as expected.

-Xerodrag
xerodrag

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

All,
I just moved one of my 1.9MH/s rigs over to minep.it. Hopefully, we'll start breaking blocks more often. I also noticed a lot of invalid blocks (6 out of the last 9). Hey MinePit team, what do you think of that orphan rate?

Microsoft fail:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=_4LJ2UBmYqYVmM&tbnid=4MQQXv6Cwh7NBM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moddb.com%2Fgroups%2Fhumour-satire-parody%2Fimages%2Fepic-fail23&ei=de06U5jeBamksQSwv4CgCg&bvm=bv.63934634,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNFZK3efWe20lzYPYUSG9yZyDfl96A&ust=1396456229097461

-Xerodrag
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:48:25 AM

Anyone succeeded in selling this coin?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 09:31:10 AM

Anyone succeeded in selling this coin?

Guess who got this on C-CEX !! Grin

Failcoin always FAIL FAIl and FAIL damm Why you still trusted in this coin LOL

zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 12:55:40 PM

Hello all Failsters.

I was wondering if some one coule post me a couple of exchanges or platforms etc.

Kind regards.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
xerodrag

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:47:44 PM

Hello zugvogel21,
I've been using coin-swap.net and www.swisscex.com. I'm mostly trading Doge for Fail, POT and other coins.

KnightDK,
Awesome, good going man!

"Try as we may, we fail to fail."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=YfzZMuYtwbOeUM&tbnid=nNCDW8RrLlj0uM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.theavclub.tv%2Fpost%2Fbloglight-the-fail-blog&ei=wzA8U8a3LYbcyQHLx4BQ&bvm=bv.63934634,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNH_hHfIaEQhhNPVmWssvVpzbuJ7vA&ust=1396539482286772

-Xerodrag

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 10:37:50 AM

We have a rig pointed mining this coin. I like the idea of the coin but then again think using it as a tip type of coin could become very popular.

We'll be creating a dedicated node soon for this coin.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
justafool76

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:51:38 PM

can anyone please point me to a pool that I can sign upto so I can start again to mine this coin, or is this coin dead, please can anyone pm me with a new pool address please or just post here thanks...
xerodrag

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:46:35 PM

Hello justafool76,
I am mining at Minep.it
Their website is fairly easy to use, they have several coins to mine and they are responsive to support requests. If you need help with anything, let me know, and I'll help you when I return today. (I'm shooting a wedding this afternoon, but will be back later.)

Head over there and create an account.

"Try as me may, we FAIL to FAIL"

-Xerodrag
C-Morpheus

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:45:22 PM

http://c-cex.com/i/c-cex_banner_250x250.gif

https://c-cex.com/
luckybitcoin777

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

Cool Coin Name  Smiley

Thank you
xerodrag

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:21:58 AM

Hey batesresearch,
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the tipping coin idea. I assume you posted in response to my earlier post? I've got webspace we could use and can create a forum and maybe even a faucet to give some fail away. We could create a FAIL community in which we post the best FAILS. Just a thought Smiley

-Xerodrag
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:02:59 PM

Hey batesresearch,
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the tipping coin idea. I assume you posted in response to my earlier post? I've got webspace we could use and can create a forum and maybe even a faucet to give some fail away. We could create a FAIL community in which we post the best FAILS. Just a thought Smiley

-Xerodrag

I think a simple website will be better than forum, but the dev need to change the OP. Then a meme contest may be created. I will personally donate 40 million FAILs to faucet. 

MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

Hey batesresearch,

-Xerodrag

I think a simple website will be better than forum, but the dev need to change the OP. Then a meme contest may be created. I will personally donate 40 million FAILs to faucet. 

The dev has left this project. He no longer comes online. Perhaps you can appeal to the BitcoinTalk mods to give someone else access to the thread - take over the coin properly etc ?

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:41:25 PM

Hey batesresearch,

-Xerodrag

The dev has left this project. He no longer comes online. Perhaps you can appeal to the BitcoinTalk mods to give someone else access to the thread - take over the coin properly etc ?

If the dev does not respond within the end of the week, I can try to speak with admins of btctalk to give me acc. to the thread. It will be better for the coin if faucet and website are created. I can donate for the faucet, but I cannot create website, because of my broken english. Smiley If someone is ready to do it maybe I can arrange domain and hosting - I have some friends.

EDIT: I can work on new logo tho...

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 03:01:10 PM

At least I can do now is to point mine 2.7 MH's at your pool. I will mine it for 1-2 more days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: