Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoincash keep going down  (Read 750 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Please house, why is bitcoincash keep going down? Is it likely to reverse and increase again cos i feel like buying for keep til the end of the year.
Bitcoincash is just a bitcoin fork that does not have any usecase. So such coin has every tendency to dump and not only that, it can go into total extinction by the time no one invest into it again. No wonder some exchanges have decided to delist it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saunder2018

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

This to expect from a fork coin. There is always a great risk with fork coins as it may fall suddenly due to lack of innovation and technology.
Ruggiero45

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Nothing than a great fall is expected from a fork coin. If a coin does not show any new innovation or development it will thrive to survive.
Huberto2020

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

It's a fork coin and there is always risk with fork coins. Altcoin world is going through tough time and without any promise of innovation and good business model, it is likely to go down.
Rinaldo1971

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

The way it is going down, I am afraid nothing can be done to stop it. Again what did you expect from a coin like that? The coin is not strong enough and this situation is inevitable.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

It's market condition, other altcoins including ethereum the second biggest crypto currency is down too, and like you said, now is a good time to get most of these altcoins at a cheap price and wait for bull run to come because I believe that the bull run is on the way.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

Not only bitcoin cash but all altcoin also. Do you know how deep btc going down ? Its just like that,the crypto pionner even cant not handle the situation. Its time to us more invest than trading,i think 2019 will be more good than now. Just keep your mind to fokus. This situation will be end and the market will gain more value.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Not only is BitcoinCash experiencing a continuous decline, sometimes we forget that some altcoins also experience the same thing. I don't know how long it will happen, and everything should get better soon. Huh

well that is because all the altcoins are suffering pump and dumps. some altcoins like bitcoincash more than others because of the way they are created and their purpose dictates to only have pump and dumps and nothing else.
so what happens is that we have a prolonged periods of time when a lot of altcoins are getting pumped together and when that is done we enter another period when all of them are getting dumped together.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Not only bitcoincash the entire currencies are going down the market is still in a bearish mode. I was expecting a change in the last quarter of this year but still no improvement in the CMC. Trust on cryptos mate there is always a day after today. Lets wait for that.
Yes it is true that we trust cryptocurrency maybe by the next of the days it can raise again.We are patiently waiting on it for a change

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
investerS (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

thank you all for your responses. I think i have got enough information to make me decide on what to do.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Yes its hard fork is coming, So it is natural that investor will move their money before hard fork and later on invest in the same as they rely on project potential.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

From the very beginning I did not like the idea of Bitcoincash and during the year there are a lot of negative rumors about them.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

You are not sincere with Bitcoincash and think it is not right. You surely know that most altcoins now including Bitcoin has been declining daily for some time now, why do you mentioned only Bitcoincash as if it is the only one declining.

Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

Yes, you are right but you know it's a common nature for the cryptocurrency. Price is down at the moment but could be high enough anytime. In my point of view, this is a temporary situation and will turn it out very soon. In fact, all the currency passing the bad time not only bitcoincash. Just need time to change the scenario

rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

Don't shill here bitcoin cash. There is a speculation discussion for this purpose. You can try to do your own analysis and suggest us your vision.
Please, make an effort
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

You are not sincere with Bitcoincash and think it is not right. You surely know that most altcoins now including Bitcoin has been declining daily for some time now, why do you mentioned only Bitcoincash as if it is the only one declining.

Bitcoin's bleeding has already stop and you would have noticed that the price is already stabilizing in the last 4 to 5 months already. Yes, its down, but unlike altcoins market who have suffered worst, even ethereum went to almost 90% down. Regarding BCH, its altcoin so what do you expect? Even Bitmain has to make an IPO just to keep the price above and Roger Ver planning to have its own crypto exchange and using BCH as the main trading pair. They really have to make some adjustments otherwise they will also be swept by the current down trend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Please house, why is bitcoincash keep going down? Is it likely to reverse and increase again cos i feel like buying for keep til the end of the year.

not only bitcoincash but almost all the altcoins are in the bloodbath market because the total market capitalization declined and i hope before the year ends, it will increase and back to normal.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

not only bitcoincash but almost all the altcoins are in the bloodbath market because the total market capitalization declined and i hope before the year ends, it will increase and back to normal.
but it seems to me that this is only the beginning, because the poor state of the cryptocurrency market will affect all altcoins even worse. In addition, there are predictions that some of them will not survive the current situation, due to the lack of a final product.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

The truth is I never believed in bitcoin cash. This is not a good copy of bitcoin. People will make a mistake when they invest in this

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

Don't worry, Bitcoincash has a large daily transaction record. There are still many people who use it which proves that bitcoincash still has high usability.

I think people who have Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoincash do not need to worry about price reductions, because it only waits for time until the coin's price rises.  You just need to be patient a little more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: