Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018  (Read 3219 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

Everyone's hoping for a bull run by the end of the year but nothing is for sure. People are hoping for one as there is a history of the pump usually happening at the end of the year. It is also a possibility that the bull comes on the start of 2019 this time around but nothing can be said for sure, we'll just have to wait and see.
I don't think I'll be late, I promise you later, this is ungrateful. What address will have a positive one, because today the market is unpredictable and it is impossible to explain what influences the cryptocurrency market today.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

Hi, everybody. Now the most urgent question is what will happen at the end of 2018? In my opinion, the market will turn green and begin to grow, I hope that we will return to the same high figures that we had before this correction.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

You may think or predict, but you know what, you should add your opinions on why you think like that. A random saying is it may hit bla, bla, bla has no meaning in cryptocurrency. Also, you should move the thread to bitcoin price speculation.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

I think nothing will happen like the bull run and the market will not be turned back magically at the end of this year. Of course, we crypto investors are eagerly waiting to see the fair weather of the crypto market and luckily the price of bitcoin getting up a little bit high. But it doesn't seem to be the price would be pumped as like as 2017 at the end of 2018. It might not be happening something the outstanding value of bitcoin at the end of this year but hope to see the market will find its full speed and energy as same as previous year.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

You may think or predict, but you know what, you should add your opinions on why you think like that. A random saying is it may hit bla, bla, bla has no meaning in cryptocurrency. Also, you should move the thread to bitcoin price speculation.
in any case, I think that this is empty talk, since there are no visible reasons for stabilizing the market until the end of 2018. What can serve For active growth of the cryptocurrency market? I think only the rapid growth of Bitcoin will be able to correct this situation.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

Nothing huge will happen, obviously. There's not going to be a great pump again in the end of this year. Highly likely the market is going to recover slowly. No sudden ups anymore. May be this is the first sign of stability on the crypto market. Anyway, it's hard to say something definite now.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

For me i am not seeing any pump happening cause the market seems to be so cold nothing is happen but the unexpected may still happen too its under a scale of probability maybe and maybe not but lets still watch if there is none then we all wait for next year
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

next big pumps indeed I don't think it will happen any time soon. though many speculated either and will happen again probably because they hope this situation as last year. though indeed hope as soon as possible but in fact, there is only a small increment on any crypto and could likely continue gradually until the end of the year.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

In my opinion, by the end of 2018, Bitcoin and all Altcoins will increase by 100%. We should calm down and wait for good things to come. I think Bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by the end of this year.
KRAUSS

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

Nothing huge will happen, obviously. There's not going to be a great pump again in the end of this year. Highly likely the market is going to recover slowly. No sudden ups anymore. May be this is the first sign of stability on the crypto market. Anyway, it's hard to say something definite now.
I guess we will see it for sure in the middle of November. Last year we could not even imagine how huge pump can be )) In the same time may be it will be better without any sudden pumps...
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

If you look at 2017, 2016 and so on, we are waiting for the inevitable growth. However, we should not forget that history does not repeat itself and we are writing it again. Anything is possible. The growth of all crypto-currencies as they fall.

pekingcoepo

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

I think to keep my wallet to continue investing in crypto, because this year the market has less potential to profit even so many ICO projects are fraudulent, so I have to be able to survive and keep my wallet for the following year. as people say at the end of 2018 the market will explode, I have to buy high-potential coins.
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

To my regret (although I don’t think that only to mine) we can hardly expect the market to grow by the end of the year. Although now there is a lot of positive news, but this is just talk that does not carry anything concrete. There are no events that could unfold the trend. SEC is constantly postponed, Constantinople hardfork in the Ethereum network is postponed until the beginning of 2019 ... so most likely the situation will not be much different from the current.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

I believe that the market decline is not over yet and the cryptocurrency market will need a long time to recover to the level of early 2018
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

At the end of this year, I predict strong growth, as in the past year, since the market should recover, and without strong growth this will not happen.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

I think that the increase in the market at the end of 2018 is quite possible, but I do not think that we will see a strong growth in the cryptocurrency market.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:19:25 PM

Hi, everybody. Now the most urgent question is what will happen at the end of 2018? In my opinion, the market will turn green and begin to grow, I hope that we will return to the same high figures that we had before this correction.
Very optimistic assumption, but it is unlikely to come true. The high growth of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in price, as in the past year, is no longer possible. After such a significant drop and a long stagnation, investors are unlikely to invest so much in Bitcoin as a year ago. We hope that in recent months, the cryptocurrency will still grow in price, at least moderately. Already it would be nice if Bitcoin rose to $ 10,000.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

Everyone's hoping for a bull run by the end of the year but nothing is for sure. People are hoping for one as there is a history of the pump usually happening at the end of the year. It is also a possibility that the bull comes on the start of 2019 this time around but nothing can be said for sure, we'll just have to wait and see.
the possibility of happening is very small because it should have started since this month, there is no significant instant increase in just one month

I have not seen this because the tendency of people at the end of the year is to sell assets, not to the contrary. Many negative rumors that developed this year made fluctuations only run on the spot or tended to decline. I think by the end of this year it will end with a not too significant price increase

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

Why do people care about what's nearby but take a peek at the market next year or so? Let's try to find another way, here I am looking at the far view for this market, because long-term thinking is the key to success. However, long-term thinking requires you to invest more, sacrifice more, and of course, the results are also sweeter
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

Like you I don't have any hope this year. Even no major development news in the coming months can be possible. Maybe be market go little up or more down. Because many hoping for the long bull run end of this year but if not happen then many can make the dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: