Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018  (Read 3214 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen

No one would really knows of what will happen before next year specially that most of the previous predictions in favor of Bitcoin price did not happen as desired so i choose to wait and see rather than expecting high on Bitcoin price before this year will end that it might just make me to be disappoint again.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen

I think there would still be a pump that would happen this year but we wouldn't be able to have a new all-time high but then who knows? Maybe we would have a new all-time high after all since bitcoin always surprise us.

If it would not happen then we would still be able to profit from this market by trading for short term. It is better to earn profit from time to time for me than have a one time big time gain because there is a tendency that it would not happen. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

i think bitcoin will pump again and will set new record ofcourse other coins will follow

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

there will be several variants of events, everything will remain as it is, prices will fall even lower and the other is a price increase, which of these I don’t know yet
crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

I don't think anything will happen.We will continue in the horizontal position.One or two years will continue like this.The crypto market is now fading.This is the purpose of some people.But these people are buying altcoins from the bottom.

felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

The expectations for 2018 were quite high, but there are about two months before the end of the year, and it seems that for bitcoin to make a big surprise in a short time is really difficult.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

there will be several variants of events, everything will remain as it is, prices will fall even lower and the other is a price increase, which of these I don’t know yet
I also think like you, the value will decrease, not increase as many predicted that the end of this year will be the highest increase of the cryptographic market, however, those predictions are groundless and no degree. high caliber In order to make a profit you should hold on for longer.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

I think that bull run will begin this year around December, but will reach its maximum in 2019. It's very difficult to predict. I think bull run will start when he's least expected.
Everyone really thinks that by December the great bull run would come but nobody knows what's exactly going to happen.

We can't say if by that time all things are going to come accordingly to what we are expecting. But right now is the time to keep on piling up your bags before that happens. I'm already done filling my bags so I'm only waiting for that day to come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

all coins will increase and bitcoin / ethereum will increase like the previous year.
although we can't expect it to be a sky rocket, we can take advantage of this rising opportunity for take profit action.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:36:48 AM

Everyone knows that the crypto market has a cycle.  According to the schedule of 2016 and 2017, at the end of 2018 there will be a furious growth in the market. However, many were burned in early 2018. Because everyone planned that the market will be bullish in 2017 throughout 2018, but there was a collapse.
This just indicates that no plans and schedules work in a cryptocurrency. While it is clear that there will be no big growth in the cryptocurrency market at the end of this year. Investors are very passive now, they lost most of their cryptocurrency funds this year. Everyone is waiting for how events will develop further. Of course, they can still develop in different ways, because it is a cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

marketcap will be 220B$
bitocin 6500$
ethereum 225$

there wont be a big increase. maybe after 2019 there can be.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

The worst state of the current market is that almost all of the new altcoins are mimicking the old cryptocurrency, which has left the market without any development, and as the scam has increased, many traders have begun to fear the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

November month is ending and this is the worst month for the crypto in 2018! Now, I have no hope for this year like you. Crypto market won't recover very soon! Though we had a big hope about the bull market starts at the end of the year, but the crypto market seems no good sign about it.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

I don"t expect big changes and jumps. If prices do not rise before Christmas, then from holidays and in the new year the price will start to go down again. Look what happens with the price of oil-the price foll down ,as the same it will be  with BTC
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

We are all waiting for the bull run at the end of 2018. But nobody can say for sure, that the bull run will happen this year. The only thing we can do now is to hodl our coins and hope for the green market as soon as possible. But it is also possible that bulls will come first in 2019.

The only action we can do it now is holding and waiting for the bright future of the cryptocurrency market. In 2018, the price of the market has a serious decline, and at the end of 2018, I think the bull run is impossible to happen. In 2019, if the economy can't go better, I think the market will continuously losing.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████