Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018  (Read 3223 times)
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

I don't expect anything from 2018. it seems to me that the upward movement may begin in January 2019,when Bakkt will be launched.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

It is difficult to predict such an event, but I think that prices will not grow much by the end of the year, although I was already set to reduce

And I think that we will see the traditional growth of the cryptocurrencies that happens in December usually. Maybe, it will be not the greatest race in the crypto market history, but alts and BTC will gain.
carrieM
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

i believe it will get better although it has been difficult time
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
It can be said that the worst forecast will come true and Bitcoin will be at the level of 2k, and the rest of the coins may freeze their development. Question one is what will happen with the received tokens and projects that have risked to begin in this period.
I do not think that it will happen. There is a great future coming for the crypto community. The price of Bitcoin will rise very higher in the coming month or in the coming year and all of the projects will make its products and will start making us to earn a huge profit and all the tokens have the chances to increase in value.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

if you see from the past year at the end of the year the crypto currency has increased very rapidly and many investors have benefited from the investment but for the development of the crypto currency going forward no one can definitely know it
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Probably we will not see any changes, nothing hints at this, so it remains to wait until the beginning of the next year
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

I think that we should reach the price at the end of 2018 for bitcoin about 6 thousand dollars, it will be our springboard to great heights.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Nothing. Stable fall of the market, low ammount of ICOs and a lot of fake projects. I can see no signs for rapid growth in the nearest future and it makes me a little bit sad.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

I think it would just remain the same but for next year I hope the crypto would pump up,
I hope that the market would be pump next year and it would be a year to make a good profit unlike this year the market is always crashing.

Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Year-ender is the worst market condition in crypto especially Ethereum that suffered so much with the current downtrend, every crypto enthusiast crying out loud for the loses and it will the same until 2018 will be passing out.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Hopes are slowly falling at this moment because despite of the fact that we are already on the month of december, nothing positive is happening in the market which scares the investors to invest. This scenario makes the situation worse. So maybe, we should just be patient right now and wait for things to be in favor to us. This year might have no room for miracles to take place.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

I think what will happen at the end of 2018 may be that cryptocurrency prices can be very expensive and there will be new surprises at the exchange that will surprise these traders, prepare yourself for the end of 2018.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen

I hope that bullrun will take place, but it will not BTC or ETH to lead it. Our market needs new hero and I had heard a lot of possible options and even got some tokens.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

I don't really expect anything from the market at the end of 2018. I hope there is going to be a little pump.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

nothing will happen. so nothing is of course impossible but no big eruptions or only sideways movements.
you should use this quiet time to be a bit thoughtful. there is no over night to the millionaire so just keep calm and don't risk too much Wink
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

Traders say that market will not change and I want to believe them just because they stay profitable only because of the right understanding of the future market movements.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

Waiting for bull run, but I cannot say that I completely believe in it. Most of new project will appear in 2019 or in 2020, so there is nothing we can do right now, except for waiting.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

Waiting for bull run, but I cannot say that I completely believe in it. Most of new project will appear in 2019 or in 2020, so there is nothing we can do right now, except for waiting.

Probably better to save ourselves the disappointment of expecting a bull run. I mean, it can happen and we'd all be thankful but with the movement the whole year, i'd be happy if we can get back to above 5k to end the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Yes, this year we should not rely on a bull run, especially the way we saw it last year. I think us are waiting for another bearish year. The situation is such that none of the ordinary traders can make a real forecast of the price movement. This "show for the people" is controlled by the whales. I assume that institutional investors will be purchased in 2019, so until they are purchased, we should not count on a real increase in prices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

That way it will end, casually and calmly with a small further fall. In general, nothing new will happen at the beginning of the new year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: