Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become the universal currency of the world? What is the reason?  (Read 1785 times)
mr.mister

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Unlikely to become the universal currency of the world. It's more likely that it will succeed along fiat however.

Bitcoin Cash (BCASH) is NOT the real Bitcoin
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

It could be in future . The way bitcoin are growing in the world we can dream that as a universal currency. But it is so tough cause still we have lots of news to ban bitcon in few countries. We have need more knowledge on bitcoin and spread it whole over the world, gradually the result will come .I hope so ,we will see bitcoin as a universal currency in the future.

kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

it is time to say that the BTC will be the currency around the world. It's a much more speedy electronic experience that everything will cost less. but at the moment we can not even say that it will be a currency long-term process because the whole world will use it. so far we will wait and talk about btc.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

I think in the future there is a possibility that bitcoin will become a global currency, more and more people will know and have bitcoin and the more popular in the future it will be possible to use bitcoin as a global currency.

recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

It is quite possible with the development of the bitcoin blockchain. It is very convenient for transactions comparable to fiat ones. But it requires time and positive attitude from governments, in order to build infrastructure and become widely used. But it is rather an utopian scenario for bitcoin. The government won’t surrender their power to the decentralized financial system. That’s why, perhaps, it is better to use bitcoin as an alternative currency.
Trinity_boy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

Manoj Sharma is quite a friend of mine and he does have credibility on his field. Perhaps they are accepting bitcoin donations because for one, it's the most famous cryptocurrency and perhaps, they know it better than the rest but I don't think it necessarily means that it's going to become the universal currency of the world. There are so much more qualifications needed for a currency to pass as universal pretty much how the USD has acquired that position over the years.
Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

You can always hope and be positive about the future of crypto, blockchain or bitcoin, but the reality is still true, your hope still can not change the fact that bitcoin forever can not become the common currency of world
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

At this stage, I don't think that Bitcoin will be the prime currency of the world because the basic requirement to use Bitcoin lies in the ability to use devices and internet connectivity. Considering the current literacy rate of the world, it is not that much impressive especially when it comes to technology and hence this is an obstacle in the growth of the crypto industry.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

I think in the future there is a possibility that bitcoin will become a global currency, more and more people will know and have bitcoin and the more popular in the future it will be possible to use bitcoin as a global currency.
Well there is a huge chance but we can't expect for it to come to reality. We will juat hope for the best and hope everything will be favorable to all specialy to bitcoins enthusiasts.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

I don't think so. A lot of people are already using crypto currencies especially Bitcoin and we can see that on its price. With a lot of demand, the price rises and if we will be comparing the price of Bitcoin in the past to this day, we can see the huge difference of them. Even a lot of them use Bitcoin, it will never be a universal currency. It might be legalize in a lot of countries but it will just stay at that level.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Can Bitcoin become the universal currency of the world? What is the reason?

Universities and colleges are opening up to the idea of taking donations via cryptocurrency…by Manoj Sharma for CNR Earlier this week

Read more:
https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34494/universities-colleges-learning-handle-donations-bitcoin

Did you think that bitcoin is (or can be) the universal currency of the world because Universities and colleges are opening up to the idea of taking donations via cryptocurrency ?
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

I guess not. Every traditional money of every nation represents their tradition also. They represent the nation's identity in some ways. If bitcoin is allowed to be our universal currency, it is likewise making bitcoin as the currency of all nations, you can use it anywhere, you can transact anywhere even in your local government. If that happen, you are allowed to use bitcoin all the time.

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

everything is possible i think , but for bitcoin as universal currency of the world i think will not going on 1-7 year , need time and knowledge for people to understand bitcoin well
gheawari431

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

It could be in future . The way bitcoin are growing in the world we can dream that as a universal currency. But it is so tough cause still we have lots of news to ban bitcon in few countries. We have need more knowledge on bitcoin and spread it whole over the world, gradually the result will come .I hope so ,we will see bitcoin as a universal currency in the future.
I think bitcoin can be a universal currency, because people in this world need digital payment tools that are fast, easy, cheap and safe. As an option other than fiat money, bitcoin applies technology that cannot be rejected, especially the upper middle class who already understand technology.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can be the universal currency of the world, but before that Bitcoin needs a lot of things to change and adapt! Bitcoin transactions speed, transaction fee, it's volatility, it's acceptance in other countries should be fixed. But I don't think Bitcoin will ever be overcome these obstacles!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

I think that is absolutely possible. It's really popular and well known. There were a few surveys when asked about Bitcoin and they seemed to know it well. So I believe it will soon become popular in the future and be more popular

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

There are many different countries and people around the world in the world , I do not think that Bitcoin will rule all financial Affairs in the world ! As an auxiliary coin for Fiat money is possible !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

Yes, Bitcoin has enough potential to be the universal currency, But Technically, Bitcoin needs some improvement, But I can't hope this improvement will happen either! Bitcoin is a volatility digital currency, you have to use it with an Internet connection, Bitcoin price always keeps moving, this needs to stop and that is not possible, bitcoin transaction takes an extra fee! So, there need to be fixed, otherwise, bitcoin can't be the universal currency!
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

No, Bitcoin or another decentralized cryptocurrency can never become a single global currency. First of all, the reason for this failure is the high price volatility of decentralized cryptocurrencies. Sharp constant fluctuations in price make them unsuitable for this purpose.
Also, currencies that are used for settlements at the international level, as a rule, are provided with gold and foreign exchange reserves and material values ​​of the state that issued this currency and maintains its exchange rate. The exception in this regard is only a dollar, and then partially. The US economy is pretty strong, after all. Bitcoin is not secured and no state stands behind its creation.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryto currency started in the year 2009 for the benefit of the global community for their daily requirements Bitcoin has a strong net work system incorporated with the modern technology .Bitcoins features are attracted to the global investors and it is a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology . The.bitcoins ledgers security and clarity systems are ensured  with the block chain technology .Bitcoins features are attracted by the global investors and hence the entire global community is attracted to bitcoin as a common currency.Bitcoins market capital is very high comparing to the other alt coins and its daily traded volumes are also very high.So bitcoin has the potential to become the universal currency of the world.Bitcoin is leading us to a digital world which can change the face of the global economy and introducing to a new economic concepts contrary to the present form of economy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: