Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still "Early Adopters"?  (Read 2606 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

In 10 years, I assume that bitcoin is already popular to the world and since we take part of this industry right now or even before, we are early adopters of it. Cryptocurrency is still young and many changes will undergo from it. I know that many researches will conduct so that it may become part of everyday lives. Cryptocurrency will be the trend for the future because its usage is clear and helpful for all of us.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

Well, maybe if the value will continue to increase. Comparing to how it was since the beginning, of course a lot has changed but if 10 years from now bitcoin price will be 10-100x of its price right now, maybe you are right, we are early adopters.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

I'm glad to know your opinions about that...

Try to image 10 years from now...It will be comparable with 2009 "early adopters"?

I definitely agree. If we are the early users of btc and other altcoins yes we are the early adopters. I've used btc in some unique ways possible since it got its spotlight. But to me its more of the initial ones to believe that will be remembered.

akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

Try to image 10 years from now...It will be comparable with 2009 "early adopters"?

yes we still are. think of the time when facebook rolled around. we are still too early
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

If likened, bitcoin is a small child who has a high IQ, since he was born in 2009 he has been able to answer all the shortcomings that occur in conventional currencies. Bitcoin is transparent, and each user can control their own money and allow them to store it themselves in digital format.

Bitcoin may be a more appropriate medium for Finance and Banking (rather than currencies supported by central banks that tend to be more and more perverted by corrupt officials), especially for people who don't have bank accounts, and small-scale trade between nations.

If all countries use bitcoin, I think this's very good, because by using bitcoin as a state financial media, surely every country that uses it will be spared from corrupt practices of its officials, and this at least greatly helps their country's economy, as time goes on.

Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

I think that we are still early adopters. With time everyone will understand that btc and other digital coins are the best way to earn money and use it as the payment method. To my mind, digital currency is the best

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

Many people still interested to bitcoin, the adoption still gtowing, own many bitcoin at this stage will give us so many profit in the future. I can earn so many bitcoin when it's price still $200 but when the price reach $7000 it's a bit harder to reach the same amount, we can imagine how worth is every single Sathosi in the future.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:19:03 AM

Sure. A good number of people already know about bitcoin, but the total percentage of people using/owning bitcoin worldwide is still very small(I don't have the numbers to back this up, but I'm quite sure about this). We are early adopters, assuming that bitcoin will be successful in the end. Always take note of that- even though I'm extremely bullish on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, the chance of these succeeding is not 100%. That's why it's always advised to speculate or 'invest' wisely.
really your opinion, bitcoin is not yet familiar in various regions but if we see the developments that occur lately shows the interest of business people in various countries to use bitcoin in each of their business transactions, chances are in the future it is still uncertain but better we are for positive thinking that there will be a big change in the future, if we have excess money infestation in bitcoin can be an attractive choice ..
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

Yes i think because bitcoin is still new to most people, awareness and adoption will increase gradually until everyone in the world knows about bitcoin. We still need many years for people to understand and accept the use case of bitcoin and how it can help to uplift the life of a human being.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:07:13 AM

If in next 10 years, market cap value reach trillion dollar, i am believe people who buying bitcoin or other coin will gain big profits in the future. Maybe people in next 10 years will call us as early adopter

feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

i think already more members are known about bitcoin but still some people are didn't know about bitcoin in all over world.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

I believed that we are in more better than what those 2009 adaptors has,because these days are more popularity and advertisements for cryptocurrency not like when this was started 10 years earlier

If this value brings them $20,000 we are in advantageous because what we are waiting is hundred of thousands or more than that.

So yes we are still early adoptors
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

yes we are, only few people in the world knows cryptocurrencies and blockchain i mean some know it by tje name only but they dont understand it they just heard it like if i ask my friends about it they dont know anything on it, only on or 2 % of thw world population understand it, so its a long way to go,. for us

Yes you're right. Still few people doesn't know cryptocurrencies and even newbie they know what bitcoin is but they don't know the real purpose why bitcoin is still existed in the virtual world. So all we need to is to raise awareness about cryptocurrencies for the to understand about the features and what bitcoin and crypto really is.
Riingdian

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

I think this is only the first stage of Bitcoin, it will grow more and more people who are taking this opportunity have the potential to become Smart Investors in the future.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

Due to market is going down till in these days. Maybe in future  lot of people want early adopter in future.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

I think after last year's bull run we are definitely past the inflection point of early adoption. At this point, it is about surpassing the period of disillusionment, and the cycle will continue. I think once the Blockchain realizes more applications in governments and businesses is when we'll see all cryptocurrencies prosper.
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

All very quickly is changing ,every day, that already to talk about decade)Think that this will be absolutely not comparable with 2009)Yes and with other years, too,.The current situation in the market in General to me is very frightening.I am generally optimistic in life.But even here I'm beginning to doubt.But hope as they say springs eternal.Therefore, I hope that in ten years we will talk about 2018 as the most crisis)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

Bitcoin has reached ten years of existence, yet I think we are still in the early stage compare to where bitcoin is going and where it will be in another twenty years. So this present time may still feel like the early stage by then.

10 years it's quite an age so we can't be called early adopters. bitcoin is maturing so we are in the teen ages of bitcoin right now.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

Unfortunately not. Early adopters were 3-4 years ago at least.

Don't expect it to be your easy ride to riches.
Having said that, if you are a long term investor you have a good chance to make some money
I personally would just buy some BTC and some ETH and hold for a few years

If you're looking short term, very difficult to make money, likely to get burned

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

If you have to ask then you’re not an early adopter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: