Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:41:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4295 times)
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

I strongly agree with you who will look for solutions and to kick scammers
because this is very detrimental to those who have worked and who have tried in the bounty.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

It all depends on your desire to circumvent the scams. If you never want to get them, it is better not to try to go into this area, because even a working project can be fraudulent.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

I see the most important thing in the present time is to find and stop ICO scam projects. If not prevented in time, investors will no longer invest in ICO projects in 2019. And I think the method to stop the ICO scam project is to get a thorough knowledge of the project as well as the developer team.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

I realize that there are more scam projects right now. The scammers are also smarter day to day, they scam us with various ways. The solution should come from our selves firstly. We must be smarter and more careful to analyze new projects. Since there are no parties to regulate it, we find the solution with our own efforts.  
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
There are really a lot of scam projects nowadays and also there are a lot of investors who also a victim of scam, i think this is the kind of reason why the governments of the countries would not like to accpet cryptocurrency because they think crypto is just a scheme to scam other people. Hoping that this scammers will be put behind bars because a lot of people are losing there money and time just to participate in their bounty campaign.

Exactly and that is one of the many reasons why some countries banned ICO's. It's hard to control such program because there's no proper regulations about the case. So, this is why investing in this kind of business requires a big risk because everything could fall apart from nothing.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

Unfortunately, I have to agree with this statement. Now the number of scammers in the crypto market is too large. I very much hope that this situation will be corrected in the future - thanks to the experience of investors and new regulatory principles in order to eliminate major threats to market participants.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

Reason why a lot of scammers
1. Economic problems and people want to get rich quickly
2. Crypto more widely known by people and high-value
3. A lot of careless people and they think crypto is way to get rich in an instant

How to eradicate them ?
There is no way other than coming from yourself or can also from the token platform, so people can't just recklessly make a token for the project.
But a scam can be a variety of ways either HYIP or ICO project. We must more clever to choose and analyze don't just put assets easily.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

I think informing our friend or to the moderator would be good. as long as we have a good prove that could absolutely support what we found about a project on being a scam project. We can't just said a project to be a scam just by having an incomplete data.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

scam projects have been and will always be, they always become more in times of crisis in the market, in order to deceive as many people as possible.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

Year by year number of people that involving with crypto world is increasing.So there are so many type of people coming to crypto world. So i think with this kind of bear markets scam projects can be survive. People will not accept any ico without any analysing.  so i believe this bear market is clearing crypto world from scammers.
.agree with you, this bear market, even almost a year we see the bleeding market, but this makes us more aware and make a selection to kick scammers, because I think the experience of being cheated, makes many investors more careful and understand more about the Scam ICO
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

I see the most important thing in the present time is to find and stop ICO scam projects. If not prevented in time, investors will no longer invest in ICO projects in 2019. And I think the method to stop the ICO scam project is to get a thorough knowledge of the project as well as the developer team.
at the end, of course, the analysis for the ICO would be able to help the project to avoid a scam there is. This is difficult once done correctly because many existing projects and even almost similar make scam and not difficult to be identified. but the only way is indeed trying to be smarter than the scammer to avoid scam they make.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

We should invest our own time and check the projects better. If you would invest 7-8 hours in researching a project, you would minimise the risks of choosing the wrong ICO. It may cost a lot of time, but it would safe a lot of money for you.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

There are a lot of scam ICOs are coming regularly. We should aware about. Before investing in any ICO, an investor need to justify whether the team is real or fake, probability of the project.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

There is obviously an increase in the number of people participating in cryptocurrency, most of which don't have an extensive knowledge of the crypto world. In my opinion,  people that fell victim to scammers must have been promised or attracted by a get rich quick scheme and lazy to carry out their research on the project before investing.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

We need to search for legit projects. Nowadays it is not easy to find a great project, that will give you great profit, but with enough effort it is possible even on such a market. Be patient and invest only in legit projects.

sergei1703

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

We need to search for legit projects. Nowadays it is not easy to find a great project, that will give you great profit, but with enough effort it is possible even on such a market. Be patient and invest only in legit projects.
Agree with you. You can use different ICO rating sites to check the opinions about ICO project and check are the team member legit or not.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

To prevent contact with scammers, it is necessary to look at what projects you enter and who is the Creator. Check their social networks and find out where they previously worked.
nezzard