Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4293 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Those past years were the golden days of ICOs, now most of them are literally scam projects.

Just have learned that through ICO they can collect much money without any need of surpassing any requirement from the government. But since SEC is starting to step in, they are becoming careful now and concerned to the investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
In this year scams project is increase more than previous year, i think we really need good security project so they can protect investors from the scammers. I think next year scammers will decrease.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Governments are not in a hurry to help cryptocurrencies as a whole, because they are not interested in this, they will take action only when they see that the cryptocurrency will face another fall and will start to grow!
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Yah! What could be a scam? Now there are only real projects on the market. No one self-respecting investor will invest in story without a prototype, at least, and even without a working product!

Real projects or not are not a conclusion to as whether the token or coin associated will be a success. I have seen a lot of non-real projects become big successes. Look at EOS for the biggest example. No prototype no product just copypaste code. And when they did get the product moving, it just became worse. Investors is normal to want to invest in ideas but we now learn that ideas in crypto are literally 100 ideas a day, and all implementable at code level.

Utility is still the major obstacle! Product can be great but if nobody uses? Product can be stupid kitties but if people use it, it becomes a success!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

Yes indeed the number of scam projects this year is so high. I think we need some kind a filter that can help us for choosing ICO. A filter can protec us from fraud attempt and guaranted a ico so investor trust a project and spend their money on it. Just my opinion good luck mate.

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

I think that is what the market and whales doing they are kicking off scammers with long bear market and falling price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Unfortunately, we can not do much about this. The only thing we can do is not to participate in such projects and without our funding, no one will survive. I do not know how to remove them, but we really need to do something about this, otherwise it will continue to grow. Now what we can do is just to avoid them, study about their groups and projects before you join any ICO.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

I think that is what the market and whales doing they are kicking off scammers with long bear market and falling price
Whales and there are scammers who play against the crowd and want to shake the last money to buy themselves at more attractive prices.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Nowadays it is not very difficult to detect scam ICO. You should simply check the info about the project at different crypto portals and websites.
on the contrary, I think that currently analyzing a project is very difficult, in fact some projects are good in appearance and promise in WP documents, even they do KYC end up with a scam
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

Unfortunately, we can not do much about this. The only thing we can do is not to participate in such projects and without our funding, no one will survive. I do not know how to remove them, but we really need to do something about this, otherwise it will continue to grow. Now what we can do is just to avoid them, study about their groups and projects before you join any ICO.
You can do much, convincing a project scam or legit project is not as easy as you might think. You cannot be sure by just looking at the developer but there are many small things that can ensure that the project is scam or legit. You can be active in scam accousation forums in order to ensure the project, the more people who understand or know how to convince a project, the more chances of cryptocurrency avoiding a bad image scam.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

SEC will take care about them. At the moment there is no regulation, so only community research can prevent scam.
I heard about some tokens delisted from Idex, so community members noticed fraudulent activity!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

that is why there are some governments that do not support crypto and even forbid it, so do ico, because they understand the risk and they cannot eliminate the risk, therefore many choose to ban it so that no citizen is trapped in the project or scam ico

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

Unfortunately there is no any 100% insurance form this. All we can do is learn more about projects we are going to invest
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
this year there have been a lot of scam projects popping up, it's hard to tell which projects are good and which ones are scam, I don't think the government can intervene to deal with scammers, so to avoid project scam we have to learn and know everything related to the project
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

The best solution is double check the project if it is legit or scam. Once you see that it is a scam do not invest. Its to detect if the ICO is a scam or not but be wisely in choosing ICO project so we can avoid losing money. Do not hesitate to invest it the project is not scam because it will bring good income but if you see that it is do not ever think to invest.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

there are a lot of scam projects that are currently circulating for that better before you invest in an ICO project then you should be able to see the security and benefits that you can get from the project, make sure the project has high demand.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

I think the only way out of all this scam ICO is to have some ICO regulatory bodies that will oversee ICO activities. Once we have regulatory bodies in place then we will not be afraid of scam ICO projects.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

ICO regulation in any countries is the solution that may help us in preventing from these scammers. because they come in any place and any time, with another new scammy concept from their project that can attract the interest of many potential investors.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

Its quite difficult to detect or scrutinize the real ICOs from the scam ones, in the beginning everything work perfectly and  I discovered that most of them are rated however towards the end of the project they begin to give excuses of not reaching Softcap or hardcap, citing other reasons which are not genuine.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

There is no specialized protection against scams, only your personal professionalism and your personal investment experience will help you protect yourself from it. In any case, adhere to this rule - if you don’t like something at least a little in a particular project, then it’s better not to participate in it as an investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: