Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4290 times)
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 01:19:36 AM

I think rigjt now the right way to do upon scam projects is to report them all and make a thread for scam projects so that all of us are aware by the projects being just a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:34:34 AM

The more worth it of crypto then more scammers too. It's been such activities that side by side of both good and bad. For how to handle it I think is very difficult. Human is created to have a brain that can develop by learning it,more strict security then the more people will learn to look for loopholes. This is the dark side of the crypto.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:43:19 AM

If there can actually be an approve by some organizations representing crypto on each new coin to confirm how legit they are and announced them as a trusted project which people can invest into i belive that will reduces scam rate.
I hope that in the future there will be a system like this. it doesn't matter if the one managing the system is a third party.
there is at least a special list created by the agency where the project is trusted. so we can be more safe in investing
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

I think this solution will exist on each of the investors. When only the indiscriminate picking ICO so reasonable when encountering a scam and this is troublesome. But if you could analyze the ICO well then at least it became a nice step to avoid a scam.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

If the government agency includes crypto, it will make the crypto safer and the rules will definitely be tighter. And there will be a team created by the government assigned to choose the ICO project so that fraud projects can be lost. And that's my opinion, so crypto is developing.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Regulation of the ICO market and the entire cryptocurrency industry is a step forward...but you need to understand that in the hands of the state cryptocurrency loses all decentralization-that is, initially deprived of the main advantage.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

They will increase further if they are not regulated. I think the market is in such a bad condition that it has an impact on these ridiculous projects. when people's investments and labor are wasted, they withdraw their investments.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

The only thing we can do now is to list these fraudulent items on the Bitcointalk forum or other social networking sites to help others reduce the likelihood of being cheated!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

If there can actually be an approve by some organizations representing crypto on each new coin to confirm how legit they are and announced them as a trusted project which people can invest into i belive that will reduces scam rate.
Nope this will still be a scam project. I saw some team conducting an ICO with good marketing strategies and feed back from the community but later on found out that the team working on it does not really have the knowledge and skill in implementing the project. There was even a time that I found out that the telegram community manager doesn't have the knowledge about the project at all that was the fun part because he was chatting that he wants to sell his part that almost cost half a million dollars.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Of a truth, this idea sound great and wonderful but the problem is that same Organization might also turn out to start approving Scam project for others to participate in. The truth the crypto space is crazy and we all have to do intensive research before participating in any project. But i think the scam is as a result of individuals seeing cryptocurrency as a get rich quick scheme which is not. Cryptocurrency is the revolution and we are the early adopters of the Blockchain technology.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

There are a lot of fraudulent projects, but it seems to me nothing can be done about it.  Although if the community unites, then maybe it will give some kind of positive impetus!
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

There is nothing we could do but to move on and learn from our mistakes,
Maybe next time we should take a look on their team and developers just to make sure that it isn't a scam.
We should learn how to check if they are a good ICO or just another one of those scam.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

The situation is uncontrollable at this moment, because the implementation and usage of ethereum erc20 blockchain is free to use to everyone and anybody could create their own coin and etc. The only thing maybe, we can hope for is that the ethereum community could restrict from creating new tokens, i mean they should implement certain security measures in order that not anybody can create their own tokens, and of course, we being the investors and or bounty hunters should be vigilant in investing or promoting projects, we should investigate first, before we do certain moves.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

Since there is no cental body, there is nobody to control the process. It is the dark side of decentralized platforms and it is finally obvious for everyone.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

for the scam project so you do not have to deal with the scam project it's better to make sure your bounty is a good one because it's not just a bounty of bounty so many scams that bounties are coming out today so if you go with a bounty just look at their website and groups if they are so many supporters and if they belong to icobench and if their admin and ceo really are because there are other bounties that they mimic other admin on the websites so they can not get too pretty See also if the admin is legit because of the overwhelming bounty of bounty so if you join a bounty check for good so you do not love your gut and do not repent at the end.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
We can hardly organize an effective barrier to fraud in the ICO. This should be a problem for the relevant government agencies, since fraud has always been a criminal offense. The states do not interfere in this process for too long, therefore fraud in the ICO has reached such rampant proportions. In some states, such as Japan, Germany, Russia, they are already preparing relevant regulatory acts to regulate the activities of the ICO and they can be the basis for other states.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

In 2018, there have been a plenty of scam projects, many scam projects have already scammed many investors and run away with their money. As this year we have seen many new investors have entered into crypto world, so scammers thought it would be easy to cheat new investors. I think we have to research well before joining these projects and the governments have also do their bit to stop these scammers.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

i think that we should be more careful with what we want to do and aotht hins we invest in and theere is nothing else that can be domne
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

In 2018, there have been a plenty of scam projects, many scam projects have already scammed many investors and run away with their money. As this year we have seen many new investors have entered into crypto world, so scammers thought it would be easy to cheat new investors. I think we have to research well before joining these projects and the governments have also do their bit to stop these scammers.
you will see eghat within time passing by the situation will get only worse as there are so many scammers right now and their number is growing
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

Fraud or scam project is everywhere, not only in the crypto world. That why we have to do much research before deciding to join ICO. Usually, I look for the team first. Searching their track record to know what they have done before. Second, looking for their product. Are the product useful or not. And it's better if they have MVP. Third, looking for their HYIP on the internet. That 3 steps always be my priority before joining a ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: