Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency?  (Read 3671 times)
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

If you have learned enough about certain cryptocurrency and you feel you know it well, then it's better to invest in the one you believe in. But if you don't know much about the difference between coins, it would be better to keep a small amount of different coins in your portfolio.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

It is not safe to keep all cryptocurrency in one coin. Dependending on one coin is very risky and non-profitable. Much better when Bitcoin grows and your other 20 coins with it, so you scream with happiness.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

When investing, it is always safer to invest in as many different places as possible. If you only invest in a crypto money, you may lose all the money you have. Try to make different investments Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

Everything? bro! it's a bad idea to put everything on cryptocurrency because we all know that cryptocurrency is very risky, but if you really believe in a certain project and you feel that your investment is worth it go for it but I suggest not everything just 90% is ok
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

I think it can be profitable, but also very risky. Advantageously, if the price rises on this coin, then immediately make a profit, it is risky - if, on the contrary, the price falls, and you can lose all your investments.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

I think to reduce the risks you need to distribute money to 4-5 cryptocurrencies. But still looking at how much you invest.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

no one can guarantee with your money in one type of crypto and hope there will be no loss, no one is able to analyze it.
my advice should be to use only part of your money to invest crypto, and even then not in one type but with several types. for the most stable and long-term is on dogecoin which is proven from the past with passive movements.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

not safe absolutely, dont put everything in one currency and in one place, market is not stable, also hackers dont sleep!
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

In my opinion, the most win-win investment strategy is as follows: 50% of the funds should be kept in Bitcoin, and concerning the rest funds you should select your favorite coins from the top-10 of the Coinmarketcap.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

In my opinion, the most win-win investment strategy is as follows: 50% of the funds should be kept in Bitcoin, and concerning the rest funds you should select your favorite coins from the top-10 of the Coinmarketcap.
I would choose completely different actions and invest 50% of my money in ethereum. In any case, such an investment carries much less risk than an investment in Bitcoin.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

We need a middle ground here. it is not necessary to invest everything in one cryptocurrency,because it is really risky,but it is not necessary to invest in 30-50 altcoins,if the investment capital is not large. in my opinion, 10 most promising cryptocurrencies are the best option.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

Very dangerous. You will understand, any coin can disappear in any coin. Even everyone's favorite Bitcoin. So it is better to stick to diversification and distribute money between projects. Then when one disappears, you won't feel any loss.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

It is not safe to put everything in just one cryptocurrency, even if it have a good potential. The price is volatile, and there is a high level of instability in the crypto market. So the safest method is investing in diversified cryptocurrencies to make your profit larger, and reducing the risks of losing.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

When you live in a country where are the riots, the unstable government, the USA sanctions, then putting everything into cryptocurrencies is the most sensible thing what you can do. Look what is happening in Venezuela or Turkey.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

It is not safe to put everything in just one cryptocurrency, even if it have a good potential. The price is volatile, and there is a high level of instability in the crypto market. So the safest method is investing in diversified cryptocurrencies to make your profit larger, and reducing the risks of losing.
We can spread our funds into different coins but it is not good to go for more coins which couldn't be manage well. We need to manage them so prevent by losing as we are in high volatility market.
Yes, I've agreed putting our money in a single coins may give us a less profit but if you'll go for Bitcoin alone you can still have a secured profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mhaira05

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

I dont think putting everything in just one basket is safe or good. it is always good to diversify your investment. so incase one will mess up, you still other coin to hodl on.  Cool
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Of course, I knew that people can do anything because of the desire to earn and get money. That's what I could not imagine.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

It is purely safe as long as the coin that you invested is surely can generate income. And best also to secure the wallet that you are holding the coin to have a good chance of not getting hacked. Ensure your private key is safely hidden on a cold storage.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

It depends on which cryptocurrency you want to invest. If this is really good and promising one like Ethereum - it can be a very profitable choice, but it`s a very risky decision. More wisely it divides your investment on some good and promising coins.
mammy777

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

To earn, not burn out, you need to invest in a few coins. The cryptocurrency is young, unstable and risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: