Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency?  (Read 3671 times)
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

Stick to the principle of diversification!! If you must stay safe that principle would be your best guard! Have you ever thought of the "supposed impossible possibility"Huh One where you have hope and believe that this coin/token or that other one will stay unshakened and then you wake up 10 minutes after your first thought to discover that the coin/token is no more!! This is one reason why you should never put all your eggs in one basket! It is the worst mistake anyone would ever make particularly in crypto!! Be guided

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
vina humaidah

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

IceChain is offering a decentralized and fast serv

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
I think it's safe, while you are right in choosing a token or coin. and I think it's useless to invest in lots of coins, but the coin is not clear about its future. better one but have a bright future.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

Never invest in less than 5 coins. Diversify your investment in more than 10 coins or better is to invest 3-5% in different different coins. Just look for potential projects and buy them for short term.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:37:22 PM

It depends on what you will choose. Investing in one altcoin is not good idea and you should not put all eggs into one basket. Only crypto I think it is worth to invest all funds in is bitcoin, but don't take this as and investment advice, just remember, you only need one successful crypto to make you rich one day.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

It seems to me to have investments in one currency currency is very dangerous, it can turn into the collapse of all your money. Although it depends on the coin, if it is a proven good coin like ETH or Bitcoin, then you may be able to earn good money in the future.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

It is not safe but quite dangerous,if you still wanna do it- buy only bitcoin,this is the safest long-term investment,now the situation at cryptomarket is kind of unstable so better wait for the new uptrend and then buy cryptocurrencies.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

It's not very safe really, remember that the first thing you learn when you have some kind of interest in this, is to try to diversify your investment to minimize losses, imagine you put all your money in an alt and the price collapses as it has happened many times already? you would be out of money to invest and all in a single day, could be catastrophic.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

Never invest in less than 5 coins. Diversify your investment in more than 10 coins or better is to invest 3-5% in different different coins. Just look for potential projects and buy them for short term.
Coins with a small capitalization profitable to buy do not forget that it is not short, but long. The one who waits will receive the wealth, the main thing to believe in it.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

it is not safe at all even of the crypticurrency is really good ypu will always have a frisk to lose everuything at one single day

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

Coins with a small capitalization profitable to buy do not forget that it is not short, but long. The one who waits will receive the wealth, the main thing to believe in it.
there are a lot lf tgjngs taht can be usefuo ah dtHt are worth to risk for them but not this case tpu shpuld not keep everything in one place

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

investing all the money we have in cryptocurrency is very dangerous because crypto prices are very difficult to guess and many hackers are trying to get money for free, but if you have expertise in determining the best coins and maintaining the security of assets that you have well, then you will get many benefits in the future

Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

It is always best you split your money to buy different coins. Depending on how large your funds may be, you can split it into 10 different coins, and then watch them grow for you.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

If you feel confident with one of your chosen cryptocurrency, you can save all your assets in it. For me, saving assets in one cryptocurrency is very risky and I prefer to share my assets in several cryptocurrency.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

The chances of hitting big is high but the risk is also high if you choose to put it in that way. Investing in crypto can be compared to gambling in a certain way. Putting eggs in one basket always have cons and pros, you have to decide for yourself what is best for you.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

The main rule for investing is to invest what is ready to lose and never put all your eggs in one basket , to reduce the risk of losing their investment. The hallmark of the crypto market is more volatility , which gives the opportunity to get a good profit in a short period of time , but carries a large risk of loss . Therefore, carefully choose coins for investment and your investment portfolio should not consist of the same coin.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

Don't invest too much in one crypto because you can loose all the money in that way. There are too many risks like exitscam, delisting, hack etc. Diversify your money in several coins because it's more secure for you.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

Its stupid to hold all your eggs on one basket ,and you won't know if the coin will be better on the future ,the answer is its not safe to hold all your investment on a coin or project only ,you have to diversify and create your portfolio ,splitting up your money is to invest in more than two coins is the best

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

Its very unsafe to have everything in one cryptocurrency i do advise you diversify in your investment place them differently so as to make profits when the time comes everything could crash and you go red or broke
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

There is nothing as good as diversification. So do not put your eggs in one basket, because you never can tell what might happen to that one basket. So do not try to venture into investing all that you have.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

There is nothing good about it - even the best coins can fall pretty low, so diversify your portfolio and buy couple of different coins to increase the safety of your money. Never put all egss in one basket!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: