Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency?  (Read 3677 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Hmmm, in my opinion, whether we are safe or not in storing crypto currencies depends on ourselves. If we apply all security procedures properly and thoroughly, then all are safe. Even though we only store in one or two crypto currencies, in my opinion it doesn't matter. All there is nothing to worry about, it's just that when we store in one or two types of crypto currencies then we must have a smart playing strategy. We must be smart in reading opportunities, analyzing, and predicting opportunities well. If we cannot look for opportunities then we will only experience massive losses. If we focus on investing in only one or two types of coins, we must periodically monitor the movements of these coins. This is to look for opportunities for maximum profit. Crypto currency market movements are so fast that we must be ready at all times. That is a bit of my thinking.
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

actually it's not safe, I save all the assets I have into ethereum, when ethereum has decreased significantly, I have no other choice and have to wait

SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

I've mentioned here before to the point of boredom that I always heard that whoever wants to invest in the traditional stocks and shares market should not put all their investment in one company. The key is to diversify your portfolio. This way, no matter what way the market works you will hopefully earn more than you lose. Isn't the cryptocurrency market exactly the same in this regard?
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

It's actually safe if we want to save our coins in one type of crypto currency only. This has a positive side as well as a negative side. On the positive side, if prices soar high then we can get very large profits but the negative side when prices decline and deteriorate, our chances of getting profits are getting smaller. To be honest, I myself don't like to save my coins in one or two crypto currencies only. I prefer to store everything I have in many types of crypto currencies. It was more interesting and challenging for me. When I have lots of crypto currency coins to play, I am increasingly challenged to play on the market. The advantages of the system that I took was that I would not experience a lot of losses if one of the coins I had dropped was because I still had other types of coins. I myself really like the world of trading so if I can play a lot of coins then I become more experienced and professional.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

I've mentioned here before to the point of boredom that I always heard that whoever wants to invest in the traditional stocks and shares market should not put all their investment in one company. The key is to diversify your portfolio. This way, no matter what way the market works you will hopefully earn more than you lose. Isn't the cryptocurrency market exactly the same in this regard?
Yes, it's same as traditional stock and share, never put all the money in one cryptocurrency, it's too risk and don't help us gain more profit  than invest in different cryptocurrency, example you put all your money to buy 1 Btc $6500 last week, current price is $4500, then you already lose $2K, maybe you won't lose too much if invest in different cryptocurrency

doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

Of course, it is better to distribute your funds to a lot of good crypto-currencies from the top 20. This way you minimize the risks. In the end, you will have other cryptocurrencies as a safety net. And this is generally the right investment system, when investment is everywhere.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Of course, it is better to distribute your funds to a lot of good crypto-currencies from the top 20. This way you minimize the risks. In the end, you will have other cryptocurrencies as a safety net. And this is generally the right investment system, when investment is everywhere.

Yes it is not safe to invest your money only on one crypto currencies it is very risky if the market value of the coins goes then you cannot do anything except suffering the loss. so be vigilant and invest some of the amount in top 10 crypto currencies which will helps you in getting profit from anyone of the altcoins.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

These are absolutely correct thoughts, because today there are solid news that, in general, speak only about a bad situation in the market, which as a whole cannot influence anything other than your consciousness and you will sell.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

I think never put one asset into one coin, because when the coin is dropped, then you will not have another alternative that helps your asset

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

It could greatly increase the price of your "everything" when you put it on a good altcoin that gives you something 200% increase or more in the future. Maybe let it stay for several days, weeks, or months it could do its purpose to increase. Note: It will only happens if you put it on a good altcoin since putting it on a bad altcoin, then expect the opposite. It also hides your true net worth to the people since altcoins have its anonymity and for me it makes me safe to get rid of cyber hackers that could try to steal something digital asset from you and it is hard to decrypt an altcoin that has its blockchain.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

If you have a decent amount and have the opportunity to at least 500/1000 dollars to invest in a particular coin, you can choose the top 10, top 20 most popular coins and invest in them. Or read about projects whose coins are not yet very expensive, but they are promising and they only need time to grow. If the amount you have is not large, I recommend investing in such coins. And of course it is better to increase your chances of success by choosing more than 10 coins.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

If you want to invest all capital at a coin. Then it will be your biggest mistake and the reason for the loss. Because we know that it is not good to have all the eggs in one basket. Because it can break the eggs. So, without investing in all the capital at a single coin, it is good to invest 3-4 coins a little bit.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

I think distributed investments are most beneficial for us. As with the growth of coins. We can get a good profit 3/5. And we get good insurance. I am in favor of investing in 5-10 coins.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

I would call it recklessness. Those people who invested all their savings in the bull market turned out to be extremely successful, and many then followed suit and lost because they could not predict the arrival of a bearish trend. The first was lucky, the second was unlucky. I believe that those who have knowledge always attract good luck.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

it wouldn't be safe to put all your money in something. you must distribute your money. you can lose all your money in one thing. you need to increase investment options to minimize damage. my think.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

I think there is a big difference in what amount of cryptocurrency you hold their money. It all depends on your investment strategy, the most common is to buy bitcoin or Etherium and forget about it for a long time. Many more on the contrary buying a lot of new projects and sell them on the exchange, thereby earning quick money on the difference of the course. Choose for yourself the optimal strategy and good luck!

It's necessary to choose not only a successful strategy but also a good time for purchase and sale, to follow the coins you've bought, to overcome waves of downfalls and rises and to sell at that price you want!
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

Actually the issue is not putting the funds in one coin, rather it is putting the funds in potential coins. If you do proper research then you will know the coins that worth your funds etc. As for me, 5 potential coins is good than 1 or 2 coins
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

In my opinion it is very dangerous to put all the money in one coin. Better distribute money as a minimum in the 5 most promising coins to avoid losses.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

I tried it when I newly joined this space and I still regret it because my hands got burned by that singular action.
I won't even suggest the idea to my worst enemy.
The best is to invest in different other Cryptocurrency so that in the event that one investment records loss, you can easily write it off with the other investments that yielded profit.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

Looking even what the coin is , of course, if you invest in bitcoin I think nothing dangerous in this , and if forgotten then of course dangerous , but again it is better to diversifitsirovat to be 0

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: